Drax the Destroyer-Power Gem vs Hulk's most powerful incarnation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bloodlust Drax no mercy vs Savage Hulk,Mindless Hulk and Monster Hulk
who wins

Devil Hulk- Devil Hulk: A malevolent personality who attempted to usurp control during a period where Banner and all three primary Hulk personalities were active. This Hulk is the representation of his abusive father. This personality is presumably in control in the alternate timeline when Hulk becomes the Maestro. However, it may be a false memory implanted by Nightmare's manipulation. This incarnation also appeared in the game Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and claimed to be a "natural evolution" of Banner's gamma-irradiated psyche. This version is ultimately destroyed by Hulk at the Crossroads

golem370
bump

Dalak
What proof is there that Devil Hulk is stronger than War-Hulk?

rotiart
DevilHulk is stronger on the mental plane. It has never been proven stronger on the physical. On the mental plane it beat all the other hulks... but not banner...

Strongest hulk is mindless vs onslaught hulk. which cracked the armor almost noone else could.

That hulk loses to drax.

Dinalfos
Hulk wins. Drax has lost most of his abilities.

And the Strongest Hulk is Savage Hulk. The one from the onslaught saga was Savage Hulk as well.

bbrem123
drax has all the power that exist and ever will exist...hulk loses

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
DevilHulk is stronger on the mental plane. It has never been proven stronger on the physical. On the mental plane it beat all the other hulks... but not banner...

Strongest hulk is mindless vs onslaught hulk. which cracked the armor almost noone else could.

That hulk loses to drax.

*sigh*

Mindless Hulk doesn't understand speech, Onslaugh Hulk spoke.

ONslaught = Savage.

I don't know why I'm trying, I've apparently been ignored the other 10-15 times I've tried to make this point.

rotiart
If Drax can "tap" into the power of the power gem, like champion did. Hulk can't win. He just can't. Even savage hulk has been beaten before.

Btw. my favorite hulk is professor hulk/and/or heroes reborn hulk

Longinus
I thought guilt Hulk was the strongest?

doomsday49
lol...all hulk has the potential of unknown strength level. the only problems are emotional limitation. The only incarnation that has no emotion is the mindless one. So without the proper refrain(emotion) this hulk can, in my oppinion, be labled strongest. However, with something like the power gem backing him up, no hulk can beat drax. They are just not on the same level. The gems are beyond anybody below celestial level.

Dinalfos
That may be so, but where does it say that Drax doesn't have a limit to what he can draw from the PC?If he has a limit, it's theoretically possible for Hulk to equal him.

Oh and Mindless Hulk does have emotions. But it is still Savage Hulk who is considered the strongest because he doesn't just have raw anger going for him, but also burning desire(the be the strongest) and/or excitement. Basically anything that triggers adrenaline. A combination of rage, desire and frustration, for example, is a great way for him to amp his strength.

Accel
Originally posted by doomsday49
lol...all hulk has the potential of unknown strength level. the only problems are emotional limitation. The only incarnation that has no emotion is the mindless one. So without the proper refrain(emotion) this hulk can, in my oppinion, be labled strongest. However, with something like the power gem backing him up, no hulk can beat drax. They are just not on the same level. The gems are beyond anybody below celestial level.
Savage Hulk has raised his strength to Celestial-level in moments before.

Dalak
Originally posted by Accel
Savage Hulk has raised his strength to Celestial-level in moments before.

ANd War-Hulk is amped by Celestial Tech too big grin

guy222
WWH FTW

Endless Mike
Drax

CaptainStoic
Professor Hulk stalemated Drax while in possession of the Power Gem... at least I think he did (haven't read the story in a long time). If Bruce on that level could stalemate Drax, or even the fact that he survived, I'm pretty sure WWHulk, War Hulk, Mindless Hulk, and perhaps Savage Hulk would defeat him, and take the Gem for himself.

Endless Mike
If you're talking about Infinity Crusade, they only fought for a bit before Drax destroyed his jetpack and he fell to the planet

golem370
The fight Hulk and Drax had in Neveda was horse play. Drax to largest problems was one his lack of consentration and two not take every fight seriously. When Champion went after Drax, Drax stop him with one shot who has ever done that? When Drax fought Maxam & Hercules he got distracted by dolphins and by something else. I wish Drax with the Power Gem would have been written better he had the strength of Hulk flying ability and concussive blasts.

The Illuminati
IMO WWH is the strongest version of HULK.
And WWH >Drax PG 9/10.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Professor Hulk stalemated Drax while in possession of the Power Gem... at least I think he did (haven't read the story in a long time). If Bruce on that level could stalemate Drax, or even the fact that he survived, I'm pretty sure WWHulk, War Hulk, Mindless Hulk, and perhaps Savage Hulk would defeat him, and take the Gem for himself. i have that issue.

hulk admitted that drax was stronger than he was, but as usual his mental retardation makes him lose focus.

but, the last page of the fight,hulk tried to calm drax down and get some answers out of him about why he was in new jersey.

everything was fine until hulk smacked drax on the back like a coach does their player's, drax gets all mad again and punches hulk into building . when the hulk got out of the rubble he was uber pissed and was about to kill drax then at that very moment moondragon mindblasts the hulk with her mind gem and he momentarily passes out.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i have that issue.

hulk admitted that drax was stronger than he was, but as usual his mental retardation makes him lose focus.

but, the last page of the fight,hulk tried to calm drax down and get some answers out of him about why he was in new jersey.

everything was fine until hulk smacked drax on the back like a coach does their player's, drax gets all mad again and punches hulk into building . when the hulk got out of the rubble he was uber pissed and was about to kill drax then at that very moment moondragon mindblasts the hulk with her mind gem and he momentarily passes out.

Yes thats the story I read as well. The thing i was saying was that for the Hulk to have survived Drax's assault, and not be ko'd was in itself a feat. To make matters more intersting is the notion that Prof. Hulk wasn't anywhere near his mindless strength levels. This could be a good fight. The Champion destroyed a planet while after Thanos' head, but so did the Hulk back in the day.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yes thats the story I read as well. The thing i was saying was that for the Hulk to have survived Drax's assault, and not be ko'd was in itself a feat. To make matters more intersting is the notion that Prof. Hulk wasn't anywhere near his mindless strength levels. This could be a good fight. The Champion destroyed a planet while after Thanos' head, but so did the Hulk back in the day.

That really wasn't a fight at all.

Drax was "playing," and Hulk was just trying to knock some sense into him due to the fact that Drax was destroying things and ruining Hulk's 'street cred.' When Hulk decides it's time to take the gloves off, he gets mind-blasted before the real fight even started.

golem370
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i have that issue.

He said easily as strong or stronger then him

rougeredmage
is this mentally damaged classic drax

sleak and swift current drax combined with the power gem?

i would say that if it is classic drax then they fight to a stale mate

but the new drax..... the great destroyer of thanos will use his cunning and inate skills to a grand and glorious defeat of any and all of hulks nigling personality complexes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.