Pitt Gauntlet with a twist…

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK, Pitt is running a gauntlet and he fights each one at a time. If he beats them he gets to fully rest and heal. The twist is that after beating each opponent he gets one of their traits or powers and has full understanding and the ability to use said power. Can he clear the task and which powers would he take from each opponent to do it?

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Priest
he doesnt clear it, just for the fact that theres a big gap between galactus and thanos. he'll be able to beat thanos tho..

Reaper777
if he takes one of thier powers he could deffinately do it.

rotiart
Pitt... a hulklike creature with claws. okay...
Deadpool - beats deadpool easy.. gains.. healing factor... ?
Reed Richards- stretches reed too fast, gainst his elastic powers
Cannonball- elasticpunch, knocks out cb
Dr. Strange- gets killed. nothing he can do to DS. stephen wraps him in the crimson bands of cytorrak. and shatters pits mind.

Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Reaper777
I still think he could do it.

ThePittman

Dinalfos
He's not gonna get past Strange.

ThePittman
Already stated how he can get past Strange.

Dinalfos
Yeah, I hadn't noticed Cannonball. But how is he gonna beat Richards with any of Deadpool's abilities?

Dinalfos
By the way, Deadpool is quickly becoming one my favorite comedic characters.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, I hadn't noticed Cannonball. But how is he gonna beat Richards with any of Deadpool's abilities? There is noting that Reed can do to him and Pitt's claws cut through about anything even Reed.

Reaper777
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is noting that Reed can do to him and Pitt's claws cut through about anything even Reed.
Yeah he dosent need any of Deadpool's abilitys.

He'd cut through Richards like a hot knife through butter.

Dinalfos
There is noting that Reed can do to him and Pitt's claws cut through about anything even Reed.

Reed Richard is unkillable, right?

NiñoAraña
OK, Pitt is running a gauntlet and he fights each one at a time. If he beats them he gets to fully rest and heal. The twist is that after beating each opponent he gets one of their traits or powers and has full understanding and the ability to use said power. Can he clear the task and which powers would he take from each opponent to do it?

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

Deadpool - take his healing
Reed - his intelligence
cannonball - invulnarability
strange - magic ability
emma - telepath powers
spidey - reflexes
flash - speed (duh)
hulk - raw power
superman - flight
thanos - energy projection
galactus - pwned

Reaper777

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by Reaper777
he already has raw power, if he took hulks power and added it to his he'd be unstopable(power wise)

But if he took his ability to get stronger and gain fighting ability with anger, that would rule!

i didnt give him that cus i gave him reeds intellegence, no use wasting intellegence to stratigize wink

Reaper777

Mider999
i think he has a chance of he pawns them all but i dont think he'd beat galactus

charlemagne9746
I don't think Pitt gets past Strange. Strange defeats beings on an entirely different power level than Pitt. With the intelligence of Reed, Pitt may be able to come up with some device that depowers Strange..i don't know..lol. I just see that happening though. If he did make it past Strange...he could make it to Galactus. I don't think he could beat the Big G however. To even have a chance..it would have to be a severely weakened Galactus. Pitt could use Richard's knowledge concerning the wherabouts of the Ultimate Nullifier. That would beat Galactus...lol.

guy222

Deadpool
Reed Richards
Cannonball
Dr. Strange
Emma Frost
Spider-Man
Flash
Hulk
Superman
Thanos
Galactus

hmmStops at Reed or Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.