Gladiator vs. Majestic vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

batdude123
???

Blair Wind
POOP no expression

Validus
Whoever is having a better day.

batdude123
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing out loud

no expression no expression no expression no expression

HisMajestyAC43
holy hell... these guys would fight for a LONG time. or a really short time to us... considering they would be fighting at superspeed. ummm im assuming full confidence on gladiator, current supes and well... majestic. crap. i'm somewhat at a loss as to what would happen, but they would each find out really quick that the others are their equals in just about every aspect. the only thing i can see sort of turning the tides in any direction would be t-vo... and that would give a win to supes maybe. but i don't know that it would work everytime or even at all on these two. if it didn't they would eventually tire of fighting and go out for martini's and steak. or maybe donuts.

mmm donuts...

DigiMark007
DC/WS would never write Superman legitimately losing to Majestic. It would be close, but they'd just never do it.

Majestic is basically Supes minus the noticable weaknesses (magic and kryptonite). So he might be better overall, but neither of those would help much in this fight.

Probably Superman. Majestic has some absolutely sick feats, but so does Kal. And can anyone seriously see Gladiator beating either of these 2??

Broly92
Yes but neither will win in a comic

batdude123
bump...

rotiart
Majestic was written by Jim Lee to be a Superman level Character, but without the restraints. Hence In theory, he is every bit as strong and fast. Gladiator. I don't know. But lets pretend he is too.

So you have Superman, Fight superman, Fighting Superman. smile I'd say Superman wins it. Just cause he knows that there's some sweet Lois loving waiting for him at home.

bigbran
no more supes threads!!!!! we have like 10 threads being used right now.

Soleran
Majestic would get the win! He's not only a warrior born trained but also very old and a super scientist.................he wins.

Redatom65
Gladiator loses first

then majestic

Superman wins

Soleran
Originally posted by Redatom65
Gladiator loses first

then majestic

Superman wins thumb down crack kills get off the pipe, seriously put it down.

rotiart
Originally posted by Redatom65
Gladiator loses first

then majestic

Superman wins

In honesty? I'd give it to Majestic.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Majestic would get the win! He's not only a warrior born trained but also very old and a super scientist.................he wins.

I accept the fact that you think that Majestic would win. However, Superman was also fighting in Asgard for a thousand years and became a warrior. Not only that, Superman has defused alien technology bombs in seconds and created the junk that's in the Phanotm Zone. smile

Crease
Originally posted by batdude123
I accept the fact that you think that Majestic would win. However, Superman was also fighting in Asgard for a thousand years and became a warrior. Not only that, Superman has defused alien technology bombs in seconds and created the junk that's in the Phanotm Zone. smile

In what story arc did he fight for 1,000 years in Asgard? I don't read Spes but I might be interested in that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Crease
In what story arc did he fight for 1,000 years in Asgard? I don't read Spes but I might be interested in that.

http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superskills30tx.jpg

LethalFemme
Superman

R.O.T. Yahman
If Superman is being written by Alan Moore, Mark Waid or Grant Morison he wins

If Gladiator is being written by John Byrne, he may stalemate him,

If Majestic is not written by the same guy who wrote Armageddon, he wins.

Soleran

OMG still shut it, you must be fuk'n jok'n me. Superman is the pg13 version of Majestros. This is the guy who moved an entire galaxy and came up with the tech himself to do it. Not to metion his other crazy feats (cuz that one is AWESOME.)

R.O.T. Yahman
OMG still shut it, you must be fuk'n jok'n me. Superman is the pg13 version of Majestros. This is the guy who moved an entire galaxy and came up with the tech himself to do it. Not to metion his other crazy feats (cuz that one is AWESOME.)

Ummmm what r u talking about ? confused

batdude123

And? Phantom Zone, Phantom Zone. smile

batdude123
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Ummmm what r u talking about ? confused

He doesn't know. big grin

Khellendros
I accept the fact that you think that Majestic would win. However, Superman was also fighting in Asgard for a thousand years
Yeah and he also told Lois, once he got back, that he couldn't remember hardly any of it.

I give one of the two immortal, highly skilled warriors the win in this, with a slight nod to Majestic, because the confidence issues might come into play for Glads.

R.O.T. Yahman
He doesn't know. big grin

Oooooppppp sorry, that was actually quite funny. embarrasment

Crease
http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superskills30tx.jpg

Thanks batdude thumb up

Juntai
Supes wins.

guy222
superman

james2099
I would give it to glads because hes faster and stronger, Plus he and maj. would kill at anytime so it would come down to them.. Supes is strong but when he koed thor it took too much out of him but when glads koed thor, thor went flying for 60 seconds and glads had to go find him plus beat thor girl then fight against pis and cis and we know how supes do when hes in a tough long fight so the leader of the imperial guard wins due to his strength stamina and speed adv.

endrict
Supes officially should win it by DC?WS standards but as a fan vote I am going with Majestic. I still love Glads as a character though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.