Thinking Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
So here's a question for you forum dwellers.....

Do you think there are more attractive females or males in the universe?
Or is it roughly 50/50?

LanceWindu
I say 50/50.

silver_tears
I feel inclined to disagree with you Ken muh boy, I think there's more attractive females personally hmm

The Pict
yeah it goes 99/1 to the girls

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by silver_tears
I feel inclined to disagree with you Ken muh boy, I think there's more attractive females personally hmm

I agree. It is often you see a hot chick with an ugly guy, but rarely do you see an ugly chick with a nice looking guy. And then there's lesbians. I've seen lots of hotty lesbos, but gay guys usually don't do it for me.

LanceWindu

It's based purely on opinion though. What you find attractive won't be the same as what I or someone else finds attractive.

Maybe it's about 53 women / 47 men.

Mr. Bacon
^

silver_tears
Good point H thumb up

I think that there's like a 2:1 ratio for hot girls to hot guys, and for every like guy there's 2 girls that are attractive.
Although it might just be a north american thing, like since we're the land of plastic surgery, rub on tans, hair extentions etc etc, maybe that's why there's so many attractive chicks and less guys, since guys don't seem to be into all that.

Because when I was in France I didn't really see many drop dead gorgeous chicks, maybe like 3 all week, but many fine looking fellas. And this is unbiased because I can easily admit when a girl is attractive, yet there was very few.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
^

I like your sig better diva

silver_tears
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's based purely on opinion though. What you find attractive won't be the same as what I or someone else finds attractive.

Maybe it's about 53 women / 47 men.

True say, but I think there's a universal mold for attractiveness, very general but there is one. I mean obviously shit like hair colour, chest size, etc preferences differ for each male, but I'm sure in general you guys all kind of agree what's attractive, same with females.

There's obviously the odd ones out who may like their partners beefy, short, bald, etc, but they aren't the norm I'm sure.

LanceWindu
Good point H thumb up

I think that there's like a 2:1 ratio for hot girls to hot guys, and for every like guy there's 2 girls that are attractive.
Although it might just be a north american thing, like since we're the land of plastic surgery, rub on tans, hair extentions etc etc, maybe that's why there's so many attractive chicks and less guys, since guys don't seem to be into all that.

Because when I was in France I didn't really see many drop dead gorgeous chicks, maybe like 3 all week, but many fine looking fellas. And this is unbiased because I can easily admit when a girl is attractive, yet there was very few.

This proved my point.

Women with plastic surgery, a walking talking Barbie doll, I don't find that attractive. So without counting them, my count is more accurate to me.

-Tired Hiker-
Also, many hot girls stay at home making babies, so you don't really get to see them all, but every and any guy is usually out and about, unless they are just sitting around getting fat, playing X-Box.

Fiann@
Probably more attractive girls than guys, judging from the people that joined my sixth form two years ago. disgust

silver_tears
This proved my point.

Women with plastic surgery, a walking talking Barbie doll, I don't find that attractive. So without counting them, my count is more accurate to me.

Ah but sometimes they look so flawless it looks like natural beauty, and a lot of the time it is natural.

WrathfulDwarf
Hmm...

My take is that there were more attractive females during the 50's and 60's than there are today. Wasn't there a fashion movement called Le Chic of something like that? confused

Anyways, I think there a lesser attractive women today because of all that plastic surgery thing. There is no more natural beauty...just artificial good looks.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Also, many hot girls stay at home making babies, so you don't really get to see them all, but every and any guy is usually out and about, unless they are just sitting around getting fat, playing X-Box.

Hey, that's me. eek!

Ah but sometimes they look so flawless it looks like natural beauty, and a lot of the time it is natural.

Usually you can tell when it's natural or not. If you can't tell it's fake, then ok, she would be considered attractive to me.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Fiann@
Probably more attractive girls than guys, judging from the people that joined my sixth form two years ago. disgust

You and I have the same problems, my graduating class was over run by these girls, but only 2 classically attractive guys.

I mean I've liked other guys that aren't them, but I'm willing to admit they were the stereotypically attractive, as opposed to what my personaly tastes find attractive sometime.

§cimitar

Regret
So here's a question for you forum dwellers.....

Do you think there are more attractive females or males in the universe?
Or is it roughly 50/50?

My wife and I both agree that men are much more ugly than women. Also, women have been selected for beauty, men have not. Men have typically been selected based on some type of prowess. So, women are, on the average, more physically attractive than men. It's in the genes wink

Fiann@
You and I have the same problems, my graduating class was over run by these girls, but only 2 classically attractive guys.

I mean I've liked other guys that aren't them, but I'm willing to admit they were the stereotypically attractive, as opposed to what my personaly tastes find attractive sometime. Yeah, I actually struggle to think of more than two or three guys in my year who are attractive in that sense or any sense actually. It's very annoying.

silver_tears
Here's a bombshell though.......

I think there's more attractive females than males, but more males in general coupled.

Like I think it's a lot harder for a chick to get coupled than it is a male in our world hmm

Regret
Oooo, I loved Mirrormask, one of the more aesthetically pleasing films of late.

Regret

I think there's more attractive females than males, but more males in general coupled.

Like I think it's a lot harder for a chick to get coupled than it is a male in our world hmm

Does that mean women are more promiscuous than men? hmm

Fiann@
Originally posted by Regret
Oooo, I loved Mirrormask, one of the more aesthetically pleasing films of late. It is an extremely beautiful film, just so stunning to look at. I love most of Neil Gaiman's work so it was interesting to watch.

Regret
It is an extremely beautiful film, just so stunning to look at. I love most of Neil Gaiman's work so it was interesting to watch.

I agree, plus it had an innocence about it that always seemed on the verge of being lost.

silver_tears
I think it just means that males have a greater ability to date above their attractiveness scale no?

I mean I'm not saying all, but I find most women aren't as focused on looks, there are the shallow bitches etc as always, but I find more average males with above average females than vice versa like hiker said.

So therefore it's much harder for females to date I'd say, because if an average guy has the chance for above average woman where does that leave average women?
And that's why I think there's more attractive females, not only are they dating the attractive males, but also the average ones.

-Tired Hiker-

Yeah, but I think there are more manipulative heartless women who are attractive than there are good looking men.

Regret
I think it just means that males have a greater ability to date above their attractiveness scale no?

I mean I'm not saying all, but I find most women aren't as focused on looks, there are the shallow bitches etc as always, but I find more average males with above average females than vice versa like hiker said.

So therefore it's much harder for females to date I'd say, because if an average guy has the chance for above average woman where does that leave average women?
And that's why I think there's more attractive females, not only are they dating the attractive males, but also the average ones.

Agreed, but that was my statement. Men want the attractive woman, Women want the competent man.

Fiann@
Females don't come off too well in that estimation. shock

Regret
Females don't come off too well in that estimation. shock

How so?

Fiann@
Originally posted by Regret
How so? Oh sorry, I meant Tired Hiker. wink

Regret
lol, np

LanceWindu
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Yeah, but I think there are more manipulative heartless women who are attractive than there are good looking men.

Agreed

That's a bit over generalized don't you think? Sure there are lots of guys who only care about a women's looks, but there are those of us who are also attracted to an "average" looking woman based on personality.

silver_tears
Oh I agree, my statement was very generalized, and obviously it doesn't apply to all males, and if I offended any male here I apologize smile

However, lots of attractive chicks have awesome personalities too, so obviously, and I'd probably do the same, males date the ones that are hot and nice, not just average and nice for example, and now I think guys have a greater choice and bigger pool when dating then many women do, which is sad really imo.

-Tired Hiker-
A lot of successful good looking guys just want a trophy hanging off their shoulder, and there are plenty of women willing to play the part. I think it's all this "Princess" crap that is polluting the minds of good looking women. They are raised as mommy and daddy's little princess, it's like Nike trying to make every black male believe he can be the next Michael Jordan. A lot of these trophy women may be nice looking on the outside, but inside they are just as shallow as the man who wants to be with them. And if a trophy woman can't find her man, she resorts to plastic surgery and fake boobs, and latching onto some rich ugly dude who could care less if she sleeps with the gardener.

Ladyluck
hmm

I think there are more attractive females, but not much. I'd say around 60/40.

DarkC
I say 50/50.

SelphieT
It all depends on you. Everyone is attracted in different ways I guess.......I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.