Which anime left the longets impression on you after watching it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien for me. I was depressed for more than a couple days after that one.

Broly92
Dragon Ball Z I was abscessed with it afterwords the fights were great

Stealth
Eureka Seven

Ichigo Kurosaki
Bleach.

natashia
sailor moon and fushigi yuugi
i wathed the whole fushigi yuugi series straight through including all of the oavs three times without sleeping. it was the second anime i ever watched and opend up the whole world of anime for me. sailor moon was the longest running to get a hold of to know what happened so it was with me longer.

Osaka
Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies)

This one horrified me and made cry for the longest time. I shows the horror of war and it's impact on children.

natashia
i have never seen this one either. whats it about

Osaka
It takes place towards the end of WWII and it's a bout a boy and his little sister who are orphaned after their mother was killed during a bombing of tokyo and their struggle to survive.

kusuri
Serial Experiments Lain was prudy deep lol also Ghost in teh Shell 2 coz of teh awesome CGI big grin

XxILuvVegetaxX
Yes, I agree! I cried my ass off. TT_TT Did you see the Doroma? Serial Experiments Lain is another, Elfen Lied, Samurai X, Evangelion, and Escaflowne

hitokiri jin
Rurouni Kenshin...still have that angsty feelings of a lone red headed samurai who fights his greatest enemybig grinestiny...and not even Hiten Mitsurugi ryu can save him....

NINJ4_BL4D3
Akira, Spriggan, Evangelion, Samurai X, Bleach, Naruto, and others aswell............ Happy Dance Oh yea and does anyone remember a anime called "Guyver" old school favourite. big grin

Ness
Gundam Wing..... i love them....hehe

SelphieT
Cowboy Bebop.

Celestialgirl
I'd say Fushigi Yugi was one of mine! I got into it two years ago and have watched the entire series twice, once in english once in japanese. I got to stay home from school just to watch it. I have never found a character I liked as much as Nuriko.

aznsportsgrl
Hm...A lot of anime impacted me..but I've never really cried...

Grave of the Fireflies..was..interesting..it didn't really make me cry or feel sad...(not to sound cold and unemotional) ...but this isn't one of the things that would make me....cry hysterically...

Fushigi Yuugi was really good..I've got to say..that impacted me...it's like....destiny..and...all that stuff...xD...i'm a sappy person...lol

EDIT::: (just thought of it) But by far..the one that really impacted me and actually made me cry..was Full Moon Wo Sagashite..that was really sad...T.T..I cried a lot..and it made me heart feel twisty..and..it was so sad..T.T

Whiteclipse
cowboy bebop especially the movie and the last two episodes

Blue nocturne
Outlaw star, tenchi muyo, gundam wing, zoids...basically toonami
s 2000-2001 block that's when I really got into anime.

boobsmagee
hmm this is hard, it may have been rurouni kenshin, but, hm...........there were many other good ones,but, i got out of anime, for a while, so i really dont remember my old fav.s sadly

Moonlight
Escaflowne Movie, the ending really grabbed me, I dont know why but I almost cried sad

also, I think the most recent one would be Maria-sama Ga Miteru (The Virgin Mary is watching you) it had a rush of so many different emotions to me, especially the ending of the 2nd series, Haru (spring), and I'm totally not a big Yuri fan, I think this anime changed my opinion on that genre.

boobsmagee
hmmmm, for me rurouni kenshin, gave me that rush, seeing the fights, and knowing b4 the outcome, but watching as the bad guys believe they stand a chance, but they r nothing,rush of the fight.........but anime has never made me cry sometime after i check out my long list of anime to check out, ill check out these ^above

saphiree
inuyasha and rurouni kenshin

Vampire Savior
Honestly, Dragon Ball Z, I was young at the time and it took hold of my mind. The fights were just the best I've ever seen in anything on T.V. even today. I was really down when the anime ended and then came the end of the manga, there wasn't much else.

solarwing
Hmmm for me that would be Haruhi Suzumiya...it was simply awesome. The comedy and everything in it was just fun to watch ^_^

Kero_Co
Kino no Tabi

Ban Mido
The one where the unsuspecting girl came into the room then BAM the huge tentacle monster came out and.......................wait..............nvm...<_< >_>....

Haha but honestly, DBZ, I'm obsessed with the show to this day still XD.

Nemesis X
Fooly Cooly gave me this expression while watching it: What the f**k?

manoy
Grave of the Fireflies and DBZ.

Dark-Jaxx
Neon Genesis Evangelion. I was in a good mood for weeks after finishing the series with End of Evangelion. smile

JacopeX
Rock Lee is my idol!

Ever since I started watching the show, I began to understand what a genius in hardwork is. He has disadvantages like me but I have second nature advantages like he does.

Kento
DragonBall Z sadly enough. Even now after I stopped really liking it I quote it far to often and remember it more clearly than most series I like a lot more.

gryphon28
Rurouni Kenshin they shouldn't had made him die sad

Magee
DBZ. During a time when there was no video on the internet and the only other anime on UK t.v was pokemon, dbz just got a grip of my 11 year old mind and raped it with its animated violence. I did'nt fully get over dbz until about 15 and now I can't stand it.

Nemesis X
I was pissed when I saw Motoko Kusanagi get shot in the head at the near ending of Stand Alone Complex. Luckily that wasn't the real one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.