Ever feel like you don't fit in . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Lately at my job I feel like I don't fit in. It doesn't really bother me or make me feel like I'm an outcast, because I just don't care about them really. I could seriously leave this place right now and be just fine with never seeing any of these poeple again.

Do you ever get like this? smile

§cimitar
Sometimes at school I do, sometimes I do on MSN.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Lately at my job I feel like I don't fit in. It doesn't really bother me or make me feel like I'm an outcast, because I just don't care about them really. I could seriously leave this place right now and be just fine with never seeing any of these poeple again.

At one of my old jobs it was like that. And with some of my family I feel that way.

scarecrow088
all the time big grin

Xirius
I used to, but not so much anymore.

-Tired Hiker-
At my old job, we was tight. I wish that place paid more, I never would have moved to Vegas. Oh well. As long as I got the internet, a DVD player, and a pot to piss in, I guess it's all good.

SelphieT

where do you work?

yeah, I usually don't fit in with a lot of people sometimes. But, otherwise, lots of people accept me too smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by SelphieT
where do you work?

yeah, I usually don't fit in with a lot of people sometimes. But, otherwise, lots of people accept me too smile

I work at a TV station in Las Vegas. I think I'm still the new guy, that's why I feel this way. But I really don't like this town either, so that doesn't help. It's purely a career move, but this place makes me not want to shoot news anymore. erm I don't know, maybe I'm just having a mid-life crisis. erm

SelphieT
I work at a TV station in Las Vegas. I think I'm still the new guy, that's why I feel this way. But I really don't like this town either, so that doesn't help. It's purely a career move, but this place makes me not want to shoot news anymore. erm I don't know, maybe I'm just having a mid-life crisis. erm

.....a young mid life crisis.........well, indeed, but, you probably haven't been "the new guy" in a while for anything have you?

-Tired Hiker-
.....a young mid life crisis.........well, indeed, but, you probably haven't been "the new guy" in a while for anything have you?

I'm 33, I'm pretty old. Yeah, I haven't been the new guy for a while, it does take time to get used to.

SelphieT
I'm 33, I'm pretty old. Yeah, I haven't been the new guy for a while, it does take time to get used to.

I know this is a really REALLY bad example, but in middle school, being in 8th grade was cool, because you were the oldest and the younger kids just kinda didn't bug you. Then freshman year rolled along.....how that sucked........But, I kinda get what you mean. Its not the best........but I at least know a minimal of what you feel laughing out loud

33 isn't that old silly! And if thats your mid life crisis......whats gonna happen to you when you're 40 and 50?

-Tired Hiker-
33 isn't that old silly! And if thats your mid life crisis......whats gonna happen to you when you're 40 and 50?

Midlife Crisis Part 2 !!!! In theaters everywhere! roll eyes (sarcastic)

L0ckJaw

Do you ever get like this? smile I feel the same but that's mostly cuz I'm anti social and likes The prodigy more than other peoples' voices AND cuz I'm in high school stick out tongue

SelphieT
Originally posted by L0ckJaw
I feel the same but that's mostly cuz I'm anti social and likes The prodigy more than other peoples' voices AND cuz I'm in high school stick out tongue

yeah, at school I'm popular with the un-popular people big grin

L0ckJaw
You lucky ***** mad

Nah, just kidding, I'm popular with those too happy

DarkC
Lots of times.

I dunno what I'd be like around a conversation with Ken and Lana and some of the other older people on here though.

§cimitar
Originally posted by DarkC
Lots of times.

I dunno what I'd be like around a conversation with Ken and Lana and some of the other older people on here though. Ah they're cool, it's just like anyone else.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DarkC
Lots of times.

I dunno what I'd be like around a conversation with Ken and Lana and some of the other older people on here though.

I think conversations with my friends from here would come naturally since we've "known" each other for so long.

Nightwing Gurl
all the time
especially in skol
i used to be in a private skol for ten years
and now im in a government skol
and it really sucks. all my classmates are nerdies
and when i say -all- i really mean all
all they talk all they think of is about studies
they can memorize any skol shit can you believe that!
they are never friendly no matter what and all i feel is that im a misfit which i know and i personally hate them, i have to survive one more year to get the hell out of there and not see their faces .. ever.
and the feeling of misfit really sucks - its all coz i dont belong there

SelphieT
Originally posted by Nightwing Gurl
all the time
especially in skol
i used to be in a private skol for ten years
and now im in a government skol
and it really sucks. all my classmates are nerdies
and when i say -all- i really mean all
all they talk all they think of is about studies
they can memorize any skol shit can you believe that!
they are never friendly no matter what and all i feel is that im a misfit which i know and i personally hate them, i have to survive one more year to get the hell out of there and not see their faces .. ever.
and the feeling of misfit really sucks - its all coz i dont belong there

oh well, I go to a public school. I really should be in a private catholic school, so that I can recieve and enjoy spankings from nuns

Punkyhermy
Nightwing is mine,
no expression

SelphieT
.........okay

DarkC
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I think conversations with my friends from here would come naturally since we've "known" each other for so long.
Yeah.

Get Ventrilo, poopoohead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.