Apollo vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the sun king win?? Or will Midnighter have to bring out the ky jelly....... sick .....? Er, i mean ointment?

Redatom65
Apollo i'm not sure i'll wait for the others to answer

rotiart
Apollo is a majestic level character. If he's on the level of Majestic.. He's pretty much on the level of Superman.. ABC logic I know. But I'd have to say that with the jobber effect terrax has, i'd give it to Apollo.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can the sun king win?? Or will Midnighter have to bring out the ky jelly....... sick .....? Er, i mean ointment?

laughing laughing

You've been hitting the KY ... respect, a necessity when concering my current bird !

Please dont bring Apollo down to this loosers level. smile

UniOmni
Apollo ain't a Majestros level character......He's on a team..Primarily. He can be powerful, but he fizzes out rather fast.

batdude123
He's enough to put down Terrax.

rotiart
I was only looking up the bio for Apollo, and it states that he is Majestic level

complexbrother
He's Majestic level (I currently own every authority and Stormwatch comic there is) he could take Terrax.

http://www.thegreatescapeonline.com/nonmuze/images/STAR16375.jpg

batdude123
He takes shots from Midnighter like they were nothing. shifty laughing

Skeets
Apollo gets killed come on now don't overrate the guy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
Apollo gets killed come on now don't overrate the guy.

guy222
bumprav

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by complexbrother
He's Majestic level (I currently own every authority and Stormwatch comic there is) he could take Terrax.

http://www.thegreatescapeonline.com/nonmuze/images/STAR16375.jpg Apollo has done nothing in my mind that puts him on Majestic's level. Majestic is seriously waaaay up there.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Apollo has done nothing in my mind that puts him on Majestic's level. Majestic is seriously waaaay up there.

That comment was from quite a while ago (2006), and before Apollo was so well known around the forums. The fact that he doesn't have Majestros' feats is fairly common knowledge by now. The bio's word choice created the myth, but was never really supported with scans.

Good fight. Depends on which Terrax shows up. "Job to Sentry" Terrax loses. "Planet axe-ing" Terrax wins.

Endrict Nuul
Ummmm.....

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That comment was from quite a while ago (2006), and before Apollo was so well known around the forums. The fact that he doesn't have Majestros' feats is fairly common knowledge by now. The bio's word choice created the myth, but was never really supported with scans.

Good fight. Depends on which Terrax shows up. "Job to Sentry" Terrax loses. "Planet axe-ing" Terrax wins. Your sig makes me worry for the people you live nearby.

Faceman

Good fight. Depends on which Terrax shows up. "Job to Sentry" Terrax loses. "Planet axe-ing" Terrax wins.

Apollo is NOT beating a Herald.

DigiMark007
Your sig makes me worry for the people you live nearby.

Pedophilia joke. Nice.

:yawn:

stick out tongue

...though the kids were from a render for a signature duel. I didn't pick them out. So the fear's a bit misplaced.

wink

Originally posted by Faceman
Apollo is NOT beating a Herald.

He has feats that put him at a similar level. I'm fine with giving Terrax the majority, but your phrasing there makes it sound like a stomp, when it is anything but.

Faceman
Pedophilia joke. Nice.

stick out tongue

...though the kids were from a render for a signature duel. I didn't pick them out. So the fear's a bit misplaced.

wink

He has feats that put him at a similar level. I'm fine with giving Terrax the majority, but your phrasing there makes it sound like a stomp, when it is anything but.

A win is a win Digi, stomp or not . Terrax 6/10 just to make you happy. stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Pedophilia joke. Nice.

stick out tongue

winkDidn't quite mean to suggest a pedophiliac twist to my jab. Those damn babies are just plain creepy and they look like they came from my version of Hell. I swear, put a knife in one of those lil buggers' hands and even Superman would run away. If I get nightmares about them, I'm suing you for negligent infliction of emotional distress.

messed

guy222
Terrax

quanchi112
Your sig makes me worry for the people you live nearby. Hahaha.

The Nuul
Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.