Blackbolt Vs. Namor vs. Aquaman vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Okay heres the deal. This is a battle of the Kings.

The first is a phsyical fight between all three at the same time. Who comes out on top. And yes, the guys can team up if they wish to.

The second fight is a fight of love. Whose people loves their king more. Who is the better king. Which is the best dictator and why.

Tron
I'd say the second second one easily goes to Blackbolt.

rotiart
Why, even when others wanted Doom outted as the King of Latervia, his people fought against it. Great Health Plans, Zero unemployment... incredible defense systems... The people of Latveria, far as I know.. have never even sought to overthrow doom... Like maximus tried to do to blackbolt...

batdude123
TRON=OWNED!!!

jk Tron. stick out tongue

rotiart
I'm not trying to do favorites.. I was just hoping others. would enlighten me to their opinions. smile *cough* *cough* doom wins *cough* * cough*

love war

Grimm22
First Fight: Winner: Doom

Second Fight:

Most Loved: Blackbolt

Best King: Blackbolt

Best Dictator: Doom

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Why, even when others wanted Doom outted as the King of Latervia, his people fought against it. Great Health Plans, Zero unemployment... incredible defense systems... The people of Latveria, far as I know.. have never even sought to overthrow doom... Like maximus tried to do to blackbolt...

Read Authoritive Action.

The people of Latveria lived in fear of Doom

Sea King
Okay heres the deal. This is a battle of the Kings.

The first is a phsyical fight between all three at the same time. Who comes out on top. And yes, the guys can team up if they wish to.

The second fight is a fight of love. Whose people loves their king more. Who is the better king. Which is the best dictator and why.

well aquaman may loes the second fight um when does this take place?

when his people hated his guts or when they thought of him as their hero and king

Tron

Maybe, but Blackbolt's people still love him more.wink

Originally posted by batdude123
TRON=OWNED!!!

jk Tron. stick out tongue

No I wasn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.