Steel vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Steel in his incredibly lame "steel-form" (shakes angry fist at DC!) vs. the Russian.

I'm voting for the Russian. DC destroyed DC's Iron Man...

Avalonofthewind
Too early to tell with the new "steel."

*SOBS*

Draco69
They had BETTER reverse it!

Was it really so hard to give him a better armour?

Avalonofthewind
I long for the days where John Henry had soul...

DC can't seem to make up it's mind with what it wants to do with him.

The original look for the armor with some fancy new weaponry must be too much to ask...

batdude123
I win. cool

UniOmni
Can i get some scans?? Irons used to be a favorite of mine, till he got put on the backburner for Tasha.

Draco69
The backburner was a better place for him. Natasha now has superpowers and completely owned his ass in 52..

*WAH!*

Go to the 52 Discussion Thread in the Comic Book Forum for scans...

rotiart
Well It looks like in

52 week 8, Henry Irons skin has turned into Stainless Steel, and his daughter is going to attempt Lex Luthors metahuman transformations too.

HisMajestyAC43
oh man, steel, i remember him, i have some old comics of when he first made the suit and was hesitant to put the superman S on it...

it might be a hard fight for him, because of the flight advantage, but i think colossus can take him. colossus 7/10

rotiart
The "new" Steel hasn't really shown anything yet. At least not in the Week 52 series. If he's shown up elsewhere, I haven't seen it yet. At least not displaying his new powers.

Draco69
Old Steel would curbstomp him. He has more than flight. He's not nearly as powerful as Iron Man but he had more than enough tricks in his armour to put him down.

NEW Steel that's basically Colossus with a P.H.D. is completely different animal...and we hate DC for it....

Draco69
Originally posted by rotiart
The "new" Steel hasn't really shown anything yet. At least not in the Week 52 series. If he's shown up elsewhere, I haven't seen it yet. At least not displaying his new powers.

Apparently he has super-strength, durability and the unique ability to absorb metals and "spit" them back out....

sick

HisMajestyAC43
oh ok... so colossus is fightnig the new steel, i didn't get it the first time

*thumps forehead*

i still think he'd have a chance against the old one though. maybe not 7/10 if he has "tricks" but a slight majority.

but yea the new version has no feats or anything yet, so i don't know.

Grimm22
Steel has steel skin.

Colossus crushes steel with his toes no expression

One punch cool

Up In Flames
what can steel actually do? is his power only physical or does he have other extraordinary abilities?

Draco69
Originally posted by Grimm22
Steel has steel skin.

Colossus crushes steel with his toes no expression

One punch cool

Actually since Steel can absorb any metals into his body....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually since Steel can absorb any metals into his body....

Then Colossus goes to DC and kicks the crap out of Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, Greg Rucka and Geoff Johns for making this crappy story stick out tongue

Rewmac
How did Steel's skin turn into steel?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
Natasha now has superpowers and completely owned his ass in 52..

*WAH!*

Well in Steel's defence, he didnt fight back at all. She was basically getting free hits.

Either way, i think Colossus takes it. Although Steel has the ability to shoot liquid metal from his body, i dont think it would be enough to damage Colossus. How strong is he now? Beats me, but by seeing him spit up blood in the latest issue of 52, leads me to believe that his innards are still organic and can be ruptured with enough force.

Colossus 7/10. Maybe 8 imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.