ghosts at my hospital?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
so i was working the late shift tonight.. and there was an order for an IV pump to be taken to the forth floor of the building... (surgical).... right before it was time to come home. the service elevator links the basement to 6 levels of the hospital itself allowing access to all levels and has a special recieving end room for us to use outside the elevator doors... these recieving rooms are small but large enough for a small kitchen for the staff, being staff kitchen's they're isolated from public use.. anywho...

okay so on my way back down I pressed the basement button... first off the elevator door wouldn't close.. it kept closing half way and then opening again.. this happened about 3 or 4 times... (as if someone from the outside of the elevator kept pressing the down button)... I leaned outside to see if someone was messing with me.. NOTHIN!

THEN... the door started shutting while I was leaning outside of it, it almost squashed me...(keep in mind these things have sensors that keep the doors open whenever somethings in their way... I jumped outside the elevator and the door slammed shut!

the lights in the room I was in turned off and I heard something like the regirator motor start running really loudly... so i booked ass out of the room and decided to take the stairs.. so.. was it malfunctions en masse? or something less conventional, more supernatural...?

PeterGriffin
Hmm...ghosts...or technical faults. Hard to see, the darkside ishmm

Vinny Valentine
Do you smoke Weed ?

Thats Not a Joke, I'm serious.

Nazgulinthedark
I think your elevators are possessed. Call an exorcist.

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Do you smoke Weed ?

Me?confusedOriginally posted by Nazgulinthedark

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!raver

XxLuvMe4MexX
Hm... everyone has their own beliefs. If you don't believe in ghosts, then you might come to think that it was just technical difficulties. But if you're more on the supernatural side, then there's no saying as to whether it really wasn't a ghost. Who knows, it could be.

After all, it is a hospital and lives have been lost there. Perhaps there's a wandering soul with unfinished business, perhaps not willing to accept the fact that he'she is dead, etc. My point is, anything is possible.

jinzin
Do you smoke Weed ?

and people wonder why you got attacked in that last thread.. doh

NO.. I don't smoke weed...

jinzin
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark

all i know is that I was VERY fear

on my way out the hospital.... confused

MadMel
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!raver
shut up, plz...

K.Diddy
Do you smoke Weed ?

laughing out loud

Ritoshi
I didn't read the thread but it could just be Ninjas eek!

jinzin
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
Hm... everyone has their own beliefs. If you don't believe in ghosts, then you might come to think that it was just technical difficulties. But if you're more on the supernatural side, then there's no saying as to whether it really wasn't a ghost. Who knows, it could be.

After all, it is a hospital and lives have been lost there. Perhaps there's a wandering soul with unfinished business, perhaps not willing to accept the fact that he'she is dead, etc. My point is, anything is possible.

yup.. just about ALL of that shot through my mind as soon as that elevator door started closing in on me... good thing I'm not working nights for a while... sad

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by MadMel
shut up, plz...

He was talking to me, and I am very capable of telling people to shut up on my own, thank you. I am also capable of spelling "please" correctly.

jinzin
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I didn't read the thread but it could just be Ninjas eek! laughing out loud

OF COURSE! doh WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?!?! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW!

PeterGriffin
Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

Coldfire
Originally posted by jinzin
so i was working the late shift tonight.. and there was an order for an IV pump to be taken to the forth floor of the building... (surgical).... right before it was time to come home. the service elevator links the basement to 6 levels of the hospital itself allowing access to all levels and has a special recieving end room for us to use outside the elevator doors... these recieving rooms are small but large enough for a small kitchen for the staff, being staff kitchen's they're isolated from public use.. anywho...

okay so on my way back down I pressed the basement button... first off the elevator door wouldn't close.. it kept closing half way and then opening again.. this happened about 3 or 4 times... (as if someone from the outside of the elevator kept pressing the down button)... I leaned outside to see if someone was messing with me.. NOTHIN!

THEN... the door started shutting while I was leaning outside of it, it almost squashed me...(keep in mind these things have sensors that keep the doors open whenever somethings in their way... I jumped outside the elevator and the door slammed shut!

the lights in the room I was in turned off and I heard something like the regirator motor start running really loudly... so i booked ass out of the room and decided to take the stairs.. so.. was it malfunctions en masse? or something less conventional, more supernatural...?
creepy eek

PeterGriffin

Why would a ghost with unfinished business decide to open and close doors?huh Wouldnt they have better things to do in their time than cause someone to freak out?

jinzin
He was talking to me, and I am very capable of telling people to shut up on my own, thank you. I am also capable of spelling "please" correctly.

nah he was talking to me I think.. since you posted AFTER he did...

jinzin
Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

those guys are expensive as hell though...

jinzin
Originally posted by Coldfire
creepy eek

yup... how you doin girl? haven't talked to YOU in a while?

Vinny Valentine
and people wonder why you got attacked in that last thread.. doh

NO.. I don't smoke weed...

It Was a Serious question, I even said that. Alot of people smoke weed here, Hows that cause for attack.

Weed can cause you to imagine things.

Jesus Lighten up.

jinzin
Why would a ghost with unfinished business decide to open and close doors?huh Wouldnt they have better things to do in their time than cause someone to freak out?

to be fair.. I could have been crushed by the door if I didn't book.. sad

Nazgulinthedark
nah he was talking to me I think.. since you posted AFTER he did...

He quoted me erm
and he said the same thing to me in the 'help' thread

But seriously, i would have been scared shitless if that'd happen to me shock

Ritoshi
lets not turn this thread into a bash one like the other 10 no expression

Coldfire
yup... how you doin girl? haven't talked to YOU in a while?
I know it's been ages eek! hug I'm doing good, how about yourself? big grin

XxLuvMe4MexX

Yes well there are other ways of explaining why it might do such things. Maybe it could just be one of its ways of letting someone know that it's there. Jin was robably just at the wrong place at the wrong time, still though.. I'm not saying that it was a ghost because there's no real proof of it. I'm just stating my opinion.

jinzin
It Was a Serious question, I even said that. Alot of people smoke weed here, Hows that cause for attack.

Weed can cause you to imagine things.

Jesus Lighten up.

I am lit up.. errrmmm I mean not lit up....

gah.... it's cause for attack cause it's insulting a bit.... but i didn't attack you, and I'm only halfway serious in my reply.. but it is the truth...

PeterGriffin
those guys are expensive as hell though...

Discount for group bookings clap

jinzin
He quoted me erm
and he said the same thing to me in the 'help' thread

But seriously, i would have been scared shitless if that'd happen to me shock

yup.. good thing I went to the bathroom BEFORE I went to surgical...

(btw: I'm not joking )

PeterGriffin
Yes well there are other ways of explaining why it might do such things. Maybe it could just be one of its ways of letting someone know that it's there. Jin was robably just at the wrong place at the wrong time, still though.. I'm not saying that it was a ghost because there's no real proof of it. I'm just stating my opinion.

Yeah but....look at the outcome. He freaked out and ran off, way to get his attention! If a ghost can open and close doors, why not grab a pen and write a note instead?

Nazgulinthedark
yup.. good thing I went to the bathroom BEFORE I went to surgical...

(btw: I'm not joking )

laughing out loud My God, that's funny

jinzin
lets not turn this thread into a bash one like the other 10 no expression

GRRRRRRR...............must................contain.........
spite.............must not.............begin..........jinzin........
multi-frenzi.........battle-posts............

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ritoshi
laughing out loud

OF COURSE! doh WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?!?! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW! It was a foot soldier evil face

Ritoshi

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Do you need to take a shit laughing out loud

jinzin
I know it's been ages eek! hug I'm doing good, how about yourself? big grin

aside from almost working to death quite literally? decent I suppose... a little lonely as of late.. but decent nonetheless...

jinzin
Do you need to take a shit laughing out loud

no... as I already said.. I cleared that up BEFORE the elevator incident... confused

Coldfire

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
calm yourself hun lol

Ritoshi
no... as I already said.. I cleared that up BEFORE the elevator incident... confused laughing out loud

XxLuvMe4MexX
Yeah but....look at the outcome. He freaked out and ran off, way to get his attention! If a ghost can open and close doors, why not grab a pen and write a note instead?

True, tell the ghost to write a note next time? *shrugs* No one can explain these things entirely, nor can they assume why they do the things they do. It just happens.

jinzin
well it DID get my attention.. I'm gonna be VERY leary of the forth floor from here on out.. but ermmm yeah IF it was a ghost... I have no idea why it did what it did...

jinzin
calm yourself hun lol

okay.. well only cause it's YOU that asked...

PeterGriffin
True, tell the ghost to write a note next time? *shrugs* No one can explain these things entirely, nor can they assume why they do the things they do. It just happens.

I know, you gave your opinion, I gave mine. No harm smile

XxLuvMe4MexX
big grin Mhm! Interesting topic of conversation, wouldn't you say?

Nazgulinthedark
Ghosty things scare the shit outta me fear

jinzin
Ghosty things scare the shit outta me fear

like nazguls?

jinzin
big grin Mhm! Interesting topic of conversation, wouldn't you say?

not QUITE as interesting as vinny's hair but.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Coldfire
aside from almost working to death quite literally? decent I suppose... a little lonely as of late.. but decent nonetheless...
aw poor you hug I've been working too, but not nearly to death, thank goodness...
okay.. well only cause it's YOU that asked...
aw lol. You flatter me stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
like nazguls?

ermm well, see they're visible...which makes a big difference yes

but giant marshmallowy things are the worst! fear

jinzin
aw poor you hug I've been working too, but not nearly to death, thank goodness... lucky!.... GHOD!

aw lol. You flatter me stick out tongue yes

c'mon now coldfire.. you KNOW you mean allllllll... ermmm.... STUFF to me... wink

Ritoshi
lucky!.... GHOD!

yes

c'mon now coldfire.. you KNOW you mean allllllll... ermmm.... STUFF to me... wink *Throws Ninja star at Jinzins crotch* shock

Coldfire
lucky!.... GHOD!

yes

c'mon now coldfire.. you KNOW you mean allllllll... ermmm.... STUFF to me... wink
aw embarrasment hehe

jinzin
ermm well, see they're visible...which makes a big difference yes

but giant marshmallowy things are the worst! fear
laughing out loud

they're not visable in the pitchdark...
one time some friends and I went night hiking in the mountains.. and there was this giant rock formation up the hill from us about 10 feet away.. but it was pitchdark so all I could see was the form of it.. and it looked like a nazgul.. the second I thought I saw it move I picked up a rock and chucked it full speed at the formation.. all these sparks flew across it and my friends who didn't know what I had done or that I had done it (I was at the back of the line) freaked the **** OUT! then i had to admit my stupidity to everyone in the group... lol.. at least I didn't run away....

jinzin
*Throws Ninja star at Jinzins crotch* shock
*dodges*

lol.. awwww look he's jealous....

aw embarrasment hehe

that's ALL STUFF... I mean, there's just no more room for anymore stuff.... that's every stuff....

PeterGriffin
like nazguls?

If they take off their hood are they visible, or only if you look a tthem wearing the ring?huh

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

they're not visable in the pitchdark...
one time some friends and I went night hiking in the mountains.. and there was this giant rock formation up the hill from us about 10 feet away.. but it was pitchdark so all I could see was the form of it.. and it looked like a nazgul.. the second I thought I saw it move I picked up a rock and chucked it full speed at the formation.. all these sparks flew across it and my friends who didn't know what I had done or that I had done it (I was at the back of the line) freaked the **** OUT! then i had to admit my stupidity to everyone in the group... lol.. at least I didn't run away....

laughing i would have frickin killed you if that happened to me hahahha

Ritoshi
*dodges*

that's ALL STUFF... I mean, there's just no more room for anymore stuff.... that's every stuff.... laughing

jinzin
If they take off their hood are they visible, or only if you look a tthem wearing the ring?huh

confused

I'll go with invisable.. actually.. YEAH they are in the books the nazgul king takes off his hood and he has no visable head to speak of...

jinzin
laughing i would have frickin killed you if that happened to me hahahha

lol.. yeah.. after they calmed their collective heartrate down they voiced their opinions about me too... embarrasment

Nazgulinthedark
confused

I'll go with invisable.. actually.. YEAH they are in the books the nazgul king takes off his hood and he has no visable head to speak of...

well...assuming he stays on the horse, you can kinda know where he is erm

Coldfire
*Throws Ninja star at Jinzins crotch* shock
Don't be taking people out with that love shock
*dodges*

that's ALL STUFF... I mean, there's just no more room for anymore stuff.... that's every stuff....
He knows I love him lol

embarrasment

jinzin
well...assuming he stays on the horse, you can kinda know where he is erm

the premise of naked nazgul riding around is just so....
sick

laughing

MadMel
lol

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

Ritoshi
Don't be taking people out with that love shock

He knows I love him lol

embarrasment Okies embarrasment

I know eek! But Jinzin is a rapist Ninja shock

Coldfire
Okies embarrasment

lol since when??

jinzin
Okies embarrasment

What the f**k?

i don't think that's a subject that's even worth joking about.. unless you're talking about the way I rape spidey fanboys and wolvie antifanboys.. but that's totally different..

jinzin
lol since when??

good question.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ritoshi
What the f**k?

i don't think that's a subject that's even worth joking about.. unless you're talking about the way I rape spidey fanboys and wolvie antifanboys.. but that's totally different.. yeah laughing

Nazgulinthedark
yeah laughing

Your name makes me think of salad and pasta. embarrasment
Just to let you know.

Ritoshi
Your name makes me think of salad and pasta. embarrasment
Just to let you know. My life is complete shock

jinzin
it makes me think of the dino on mario bros.. but that's just me...

MadMel
.........ok..............

Coldfire
good question.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
*shrugs*
yeah laughing
Don't make me tell him about pool shifty

Nazgulinthedark
My life is complete shock

Yeah, I thought you might need to know that before you die. ermm

Ritoshi
it makes me think of the dino on mario bros.. but that's just me... I see laughing

Nazgulinthedark

yoshi? No it's nothing like that. it's like spaggetti.

Ritoshi
*shrugs*

Don't make me tell him about pool shifty You wouldn't dare shock

jinzin
you know what would be the WORST? if that ghost followed me home and i dindf'jasp[rjdmdvaoir[[gadlvds..........................................

Nazgulinthedark
you know what would be the WORST? if that ghost followed me home and i dindf'jasp

shit erm I hope he's not being strangled by a ghost.

Ah well, probably nothing smile

Ritoshi
What if Jinzin was the Ghost ?

jinzin
yoshi? No it's nothing like that. it's like spaggetti.

pish posh..my logic is flawless...
it's EXACTLY LIKE THAT!

i mean marios a damned italian>spegetti>yoshi.. makes perfect sense....

jinzin
*shrugs*

Don't make me tell him about pool shifty
confused

Nazgulinthedark
pish posh..my logic is flawless...
it's EXACTLY LIKE THAT!

i mean marios a damned italian>spegetti>yoshi.. makes perfect sense....

omg, you're right shock

it's like VIDEO GAME DINOSAUR PASTA!! eek!

Coldfire
My life is complete shock
laughing out loud
Yoshi eek!
You wouldn't dare shock
Would I? shifty

jinzin
omg, you're right shock

it's like VIDEO GAME DINOSAUR PASTA!! eek!
yes

or "speginovid"

Nazgulinthedark
yes

or "speginovid"

video game dinosaur pasta is betterer disgust

!! eek! Whatshisface should change his name to that!

jinzin
not for us lazy people it ain't.. but I agree.. i'd like to see someone with a longer name then yours...

BTW: I've never read your name past the nazgul part and I never will! evil face

Ritoshi
laughing out loud

Yoshi eek!

Would I? shifty I hope not embarrasment

Nazgulinthedark
not for us lazy people it ain't.. but I agree.. i'd like to see someone with a longer name then yours...

BTW: I've never read your name past the nazgul part and I never will! evil face

What's the character limit for names?! eek!

every one would know him as dino pasta and it'd be super awesome!

jinzin
What's the character limit for names?! eek!

every one would know him as dino pasta and it'd be super awesome! laughing out loud

punk

i second that motion!

Coldfire
I hope not embarrasment
hehe wink

jinzin
laughing out loud

i didn't even notice the married t ritoshi thing till just now.. NOW the ninja star to the crotch thing makes a lil sense.. bwahahahaha!

Coldfire
laughing out loud

i didn't even notice the married t ritoshi thing till just now.. NOW the ninja star to the crotch thing makes a lil sense.. bwahahahaha!
lol yeah hehe stick out tongue

jinzin
woops.. sorry rit.. won't try to put the moves on your girl ever again....

(*motions to coldfire.. and mouths "PM ME"*)

Ritoshi

(*motions to coldfire.. and mouths "PM ME"*) You Bastard eek! laughing

jinzin
You Bastard eek! laughing

evil face
go team evil...

MadMel
lol..

Coldfire

(*motions to coldfire.. and mouths "PM ME"*)
laughing out loud

jinzin
shifty

ninja

Ritoshi
shifty

ninja 2guns

jinzin
c'mon rit remember whom you're dealing with here... batman

Ritoshi
c'mon rit remember whom you're dealing with here... :batman: laughing out loud *takes out the Kriptonite*...no wait confused

I will leave you alone before you get Robin up my ass

http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/141_4_0000007.jpg

jinzin
laughing out loud *takes out the Kriptonite*...no wait confused

I will leave you alone before you get Robin up my ass

http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/141_4_0000007.jpg

laughing out loud

the things I had to do to that boy to get him trained "right"

Coldfire
laughing out loud

the things I had to do to that boy to get him trained "right"
oh really stick out tongue

Ritoshi
laughing out loud

the things I had to do to that boy to get him trained "right" Must of been an interesting process laughing

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/batmansfacial1fk.jpg

jinzin
seriously.. do you know how jealous that boy gets when I got rooftoppin it with catwoman instead of him....

I had such high hopes for him and starfire.. and what does he do instead? he starts being a "mentor" to my current robin... it's embarassing...

Ritoshi
seriously.. do you know how jealous that boy gets when I got rooftoppin it with catwoman instead of him....

I had such high hopes for him and starfire.. and what does he do instead? he starts being a "mentor" to my current robin... it's embarassing... laughing

MadMel
lol

JaehSkywalker
jellytrio

Penelope
wow.

jinzin
Originally posted by Penelope
wow.

what? confused

DarkC

Say hi next time, they get peeved if you don't show manners.

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkC
Say hi next time, they get peeved if you don't show manners.

must be why it almost squashed me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.