Why Do I/we Always Make Poor Choices?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
You know that girl?

the one you KNOW has problems, the one you KNOW it just can't work out no matter how hard you try to make it happen?

maybe you've already TRIED to make it happen before and it's totally and utterly failed...

MAYBE you haven't tried to make it happen yet but you know it WOULD fail if you gave it a shot...

you know that girl?

the one who every time you think about heror lay eyes on her every negative response factor in your body kicks into high gear.. but you throw logic out the window anyways and just decide:

"hey... what the hell..."

why do I/we always make poor choices?

silver_tears
because we can

jinzin
Originally posted by silver_tears
because we can

clap

she shoots..she scores!!!!!!!

Captain REX
I know that girl somewhat. She stopped trying after a year and eight, so I tried harder and it just got worse. w00t

jinzin
laughing out loud sounds familiar...

Valharu
Originally posted by jinzin
You know that girl?

the one you KNOW has problems, the one you KNOW it just can't work out no matter how hard you try to make it happen?

maybe you've already TRIED to make it happen before and it's totally and utterly failed...

MAYBE you haven't tried to make it happen yet but you know it WOULD fail if you gave it a shot...

you know that girl?

the one who every time you think about heror lay eyes on her every negative response factor in your body kicks into high gear.. but you throw logic out the window anyways and just decide:

why do I/we always make poor choices? If I can be serious for once shifty I reckon it has a lot to do with chemistry. Chemical signals and responses. Especially if you know it's a bad idea to begin with.
Your body wants what your body wants.

jinzin
Originally posted by Valharu
If I can be serious for once shifty I reckon it has a lot to do with chemistry. Chemical signals and responses. Especially if you know it's a bad idea to begin with.
Your body wants what your body wants.

hmmm good point..

well.... I certainly HOPE that's the answer.. cause I just don't get it if it ain't....

PeterGriffin
You know that girl?

you know that girl?

Thats why god invented alcohol, prostitutes and mini post-it notes....hehehe....they're so small....they should have mini post-it note envelopes, and little mini post-it note mailboxes so you can put the mini post-it envelopes in them.

jinzin
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Thats why god invented alcohol, prostitutes and mini post-it notes....hehehe....they're so small....they should have mini post-it note envelopes, and little mini post-it note mailboxes so you can put the mini post-it envelopes in them.

What the f**k?

i don't know about the post it nonsense... (while I DO approve of it cause it was random as all hell laughing out loud...)

but the alchohol... all it takes is one case of cyote ugly to make you never want to go that rout again...

PandoraMomo
Bcause theres that little part of u that is always like, eh, why not?

jinzin
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Bcause theres that little part of u that is always like, eh, why not?

lol.. i know that... I'm just trying to figure out why that keeps overriding my common sense.. what little of it I have at least.

SelphieT
....I think I may be one of those girls with problems.......god, that makes me feel even more hate for myself, lol

jinzin
sad

uh oh.. that wasn't the intention...

SelphieT
sad

uh oh.. that wasn't the intention...

.....well....I don't invite people into my problems and make their life hell, so I guess I'm not that.....problemful? smile

Pandemoniac
You know that girl?

you know that girl?

Those are the girls that hypnotise you somehow, those that make you obsessed instead of 'just' in love. Guess every guy has met one at least once.
It's the seeming impossibility of succeeding to accomplish anything with girls like that make you grasping on to the little hope you can manage, for indeed the 'what if!' motivation.
Rational thought is out the window in cases like these, and that along with the fear of failing and the (exaggerated?) demands you think she will have, you are bound to mess up. Over and over again.

SelphieT
.....well there are guys just like that too ya know? I can't get a few guys out of my mind just like that

jinzin
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Those are the girls that hypnotise you somehow, those that make you obsessed instead of 'just' in love. Guess every guy has met one at least once.
It's the seeming impossibility of succeeding to accomplish anything with girls like that make you grasping on to the little hope you can manage, for indeed the 'what if!' motivation.
Rational thought is out the window in cases like these, and that along with the fear of failing and the (exaggerated?) demands you think she will have, you are bound to mess up. Over and over again.

yeah maybe it is that timeless question.. what if....

Pandemoniac
And most of all; there are no other options when you are obsessed with someone. You have to try as he/she is the only one you can imagine being in love with.

That will pass eventually (in case you don't make it), but as SelphieT
said; they stick to your mind and in your desire for a long long time after.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
And most of all; there are no other options when you are obsessed with someone. You have to try as he/she is the only one you can imagine being in love with.

That will pass eventually (in case you don't make it), but as SelphieT
said; they stick to your mind and in your desire for a long long time after.

yeah.......it sucks, hahahaha....Billy.......sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.