Duncan McCloud and Connor McCloud runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
The two survivors of Clan McCloud should face heroes and villains hired from an immortal who wants to kill them:

1.Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Black Panther
2.Wolverine, DeadPool, Blade, Batman
3.Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Sabretooth
4.Pyro, Iceman, Havok, Cyclops
5.Thing, Sasquatch, Doc Samson

Fights take place in a normal city enviroment, like NY.

complexbrother
they don't make it past the second level .

K3VIL
Originally posted by complexbrother
they don't make it past the second level .
Connor and Duncan are around from centuries man, CENTURIES.
They got battle experience, more than any of the guys in the second team, and considering all the head they've took off, they got the experience skills and powers of many highlanders, so I don't see the fight easy for the team 2, especially cause they can heal from anything the team 2 will do to do them, and especially cause no one knows the head removing is the only way to kill them.

complexbrother
that's true (as I am a HUGE Highlander fan) but deadpool is known for taking people's heads off. but I digress you are right

but spiderman has them beat .

Grimm22
Level 1 - McCloud's are pwned

Level 2 - uber pwned

Level 3 - uber pwned

Level 4 - super uber pwned

Level 5- super uber pwned big grin

Sea King
they make it to level 4

remember not only do they have the whole cant die unless they get their head cut off. every immortal from the highlander series has other powers certin knowladge and a great range of exp. were if you kill an immortal you get their powers and their knowaldge so you get their exp also. so not only do they have the knowladge of every immortal they ever killed(and powers) but they have their own from hundreads of years of training.

i stress the word hundreds

thisredbox
did highlander have a comic book too? i know they had the movie and tv show reading

Sea King
Originally posted by thisredbox
did highlander have a comic book too? i know they had the movie and tv show reading

honestly i dont believe they did

Tron
Originally posted by K3VIL
The two survivors of Clan McCloud should face heroes and villains hired from an immortal who wants to kill them:

1.Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Black Panther
2.Wolverine, DeadPool, Blade, Batman
3.Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Sabretooth
4.Pyro, Iceman, Havok, Cyclops
5.Thing, Sasquatch, Doc Samson

Fights take place in a normal city enviroment, like NY.

You already know this isn't allowed here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.