Social Distortion Concert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
On thursday me and some buddies went to the Social D concert. Other than the total kick ass Social D there were some other highlights. When Social D started playing the place went CRAZY and just like I thought they put on an AWSOME show. During there performance me and the guys couldn't help but notice some of the people at this concert. There was a really fat guy with no shirt(probably drunk) dancing, a couple that was on meth(not even kidding) and stupid bitches who were in everybodys way. After they finished with their final song(Story of My Life) we were gonna go get some food so we wandered around Seattle looking for some place that was open because it was like 10:30 we came upon a McDonalds and were getting excited because we were all really hungry. It was closed so we wandered to the Showbox and ended up just waiting there for our ride. As were talking some random black dude came up to me and said he was sorry for asking me for money for a bus(he never asked me for money) and I just played along with it. He asked us if we were just at a concert and we said yeah. He was like man LL Cool J is tight. We didn't want to correct him because we came from the Social Distortion concert. He was talking to us for about a minute before he walked away. We finally got picked up and got some Jack in the Box. It was an awsome night.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.