Abraxus vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
dont know if this has been done before, but could a 100% galactus(non jobbing) take out abraxus?
they fight on earth, until it gets destroyed.nno interference. no un.

batdude123
Abraxus for the win.

Skeets
Who's "Abraxus"?

Mider
abraxus is eternitys son but his evil son at that when he got loose he killed like MANY other alternate universe galacti and killed SS, and got an army of the herald Nova from many universes and went on to mess with others in other ways, galactus killed him using the Ultimate nullifier, but of course we dont know how strong he is, he did kill many galacti but i doubt they where full power so to say he automatically wins is not right, eternity says galactus at full power is his equal, and since eternity is abraxas father i might think that he is his equal as well.

bigbran
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Abraxas

bigbran
ill say big g, cause after all, abraxus was kept in check by big g's survival.
this could be a tough fight though, because abraxus wasnt really shown on panel fighting.
big g at full power is supposed to be able to destroy the universe 10x over.

Skeets
Originally posted by Mider
abraxus is eternitys son but his evil son at that when he got loose he killed like MANY other alternate universe galacti and killed SS, and got an army of the herald Nova from many universes and went on to mess with others in other ways, galactus killed him using the Ultimate nullifier, but of course we dont know how strong he is, he did kill many galacti but i doubt they where full power so to say he automatically wins is not right, eternity says galactus at full power is his equal, and since eternity is abraxas father i might think that he is his equal as well.
Wrong!!! that's "abraxas" in this fight it's "Abraxus"....shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
Wrong!!! that's "abraxas" in this fight it's "Abraxus"....shifty sorry i spelt it wrong.abraxas vs galactus

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
sorry i spelt it wrong.abraxas vs galactus
I know.....

bigbran
so who wins?

leonidas
Wrong!!! that's "abraxas" in this fight it's "Abraxus"....shifty

doh

I know.....

dohdoh

Validus
laughing out loud

Skeets
beret

Priest
dident abrarax killed a galactus from another universe with ease in the ff4?

Skeets
Originally posted by Priest
dident abrarax killed a galactus from another universe with ease in the ff4?
No that was Abraxas..... smile

Priest
No that was Abraxas..... smile
pirate2

Skeets
Are you a pirate...eyes

Priest
Are you a pirate...eyes
just call me Capt. Jack Sparrow
beer

Decay
i made this tread a while back. abraxas killed many "galacti" but the circumstances are unknown, he might have gone to dimensions where the galactus there was at a point of hunger that he had no way of resisting. i think abraxas could possibly kill a normal galactus, with a fai but of trouble, but a full powered galactus would be beyond him but its all just speculative. abraxas did seem pretty freaked out when 616 galactus showed up again to confront him though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.