Wolverine vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Not a spite thread... really. No flight. Her speed is reduced to match his. She has her normal weaponry.

Who wins?

Grimm22
WW skills >>>>>>>>> Wolverine's skills no expression

xmarksthespot
I wouldn't necessarily say that. They both have ample skill.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
WW skills >>>>>>>>> Wolverine's skills no expression

That's true if you think that:

Nightwing's skills>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine's skills

no expression

Darth Martin
I would say WW edges wolvie out in skills,fighting ability, and exp.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
That's true if you think that:

Nightwing's skills>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine's skills

no expression

Your saying that Nightwing is as skilled as WW no expression What the f**k?

batdude123
Skills; probably not. However she would still murder him. She's tons more versatile, stronger, and more durable.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I would say WW edges wolvie out in skills,fighting ability, and exp.
Skill-No
Fighting ability-No
Experince-aruguable
Raw Power-WW is on a whole'nother level

batdude123
Your saying that Nightwing is as skilled as WW no expression What the f**k?

Yes. Wonder Woman's skills are VASTLY overrated on these forums. In a depowered fight, WW got beat by Black Canary. I'm being generous when I say she's as good of a fighter as Nightwing.

Grimm22
Skills; probably not. However she would still murder him. She's tons more versatile, stronger, and more durable.

An amazon trained since childhood >>>> Some harry canadian samurai big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Skill-No
Fighting ability-No
Experince-aruguable
Raw Power-WW is on a whole'nother level

Experience-arguable??? What the f**k? WW has like a thousand years of experience.

Darth Martin
Yea her stregnth is a huge disadvantage for wolverines part.

batdude123
An amazon trained since childhood >>>> Some harry canadian samurai big grin

No, read what I said.

Grimm22
No, read what I said.

Yeah you said that Wolverine beats her in skills no expression

Broly92
Experience-arguable??? What the f**k? WW has like a thousand years of experience.
Yes but they are mostly the same thing for most of those years
while Wolverine faced new chalanges every day of his life but he still gets murdered here

backspace
WW strength is close to supes and she probably has a better healing factor. Wolvs claws could probably cut her but not deep enough to incapacitate. Logan can't win.

Grimm22
Yes but they are mostly the same thing for most of those years
while Wolverine faced new chalanges every day of his life but he still gets murdered here

WW faces bigger challenges than Wolverine can even hope to live up to no expression

Wolverine <<<<<< Medusa wink

batdude123
Yes. Wonder Woman's skills are VASTLY overrated on these forums. In a depowered fight, WW got beat by Black Canary. I'm being generous when I say she's as good of a fighter as Nightwing.

GRIMM, YOU IDIOT!!! mad I ment read this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
GRIMM, YOU IDIOT!!! mad I ment read this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats still the same thing no expression

That BC beating WW was crap im sorry but it really was wink

Darth Martin
Logan is not strong enough to drive the claws that far into her skin.

Grimm22

Actually he is erm

Her skin isnt invulnerable as she isnt bulletproof erm

However, he wont even be able to stab her anyway wink

batdude123
Thats still the same thing no expression

That BC beating WW was crap im sorry but it really was wink

Oh good lord. roll eyes (sarcastic) Other than stating her background, state a feat of hers (fighting wise that is) that puts her above Nightwing. She's a slugger. She hardly ever shows the skills that Nightwing shows consitantly in and out. Wonder Woman's fighting skills are very much overated on these forums. I don't know how the rumor of Wonder Woman being the best fighter in DC started, but it needs to stop.

Darth Martin
KK is the best fighter period.

batdude123
That's what I thought Grimm. cool

xmarksthespot
Batman is overrated eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batman is overrated eek!

Bologna. cool Besides, I don't go around saying that he's the best fighter in all of comicdom. Not only that, I don't say things about Batman's skills that aren't true, and that he hasn't demonstrated before. Case in point: Wonder Woman.

batdude123
Grimm's probably desperately searching through the WW respect thread. laughing

Darth Martin
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance doctor doctor

xmarksthespot
I very rarely see people post scans of the "fighting skills" of the often purported "best fighters" the Captains America, the Batmen, the Wolverines... I'm sure they exist but I never see them here and when I do they usually look like they're just "slugging".

batdude123
I very rarely see people post scans of the "fighting skills" of the often purported "best fighters" the Captains America, the Batmen, the Wolverines... I'm sure they exist but I never see them here and when I do they usually look like they're just "slugging".

Then you must not read very much Batman. erm I kinda agree with you about Captain America and Wolverine, but Batman??? blink

xmarksthespot
Batman only in terms of the "knows every martial art there is" thing. Mainly Captain America, and Wolverine.

Edit: For your viewing pleasure big grin
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/6268/Hikeletiapg6061.th.jpg

Broly92
Then you must not read very much Batman. erm I kinda agree with you about Captain America and Wolverine, but Batman??? blink
You are such a Bats fanboy batdude123

batdude123
Batman only in terms of the "knows every martial art there is" thing. Mainly Captain America, and Wolverine.

It's common knowledge that he knows 127 different styles of martial arts. He demonstrated them in a tournament once.

Btw, please don't make me show the scan of Batman hurting WW with the pressure point. erm

batdude123
You are such a Bats fanboy batdude123

roll eyes (sarcastic) Excuse me, but I have a point, and I know what I'm talking about.

xmarksthespot
It's common knowledge that he knows 127 different styles of martial arts. He demonstrated them in a tournament once.

Btw, please don't make me show the scan of Batman hurting WW with the pressure point. erm Please don't make me post more just to show you my sig. big grin

Darth Martin

D*mn, what a shot. Batdude123 what do u have to say about that?

Broly92
roll eyes (sarcastic) Excuse me, but I have a point, and I know what I'm talking about.
Are you saying I don't or just stating that you do?

batdude123
D*mn, what a shot. Batdude123 what do u have to say about that?

I say Superman has pulled the same kind of crap against Batman. However it doesn't make them better fighters than him by ANY means. Besides, she should be kicking the crap outta him. He's a human, and she's a superhuman amazonian.

batdude123
Are you saying I don't or just stating that you do?

I do.

Broly92
I do.
Now I am confused

xmarksthespot
Now I am confused I'm sure you're used to it. It probably happens a lot. smile

Broly92
I'm sure you're used to it. It probably happens a lot. smile
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wait thats not funny

Skeets
Wolverine can win a few.

Grimm22
That's what I thought Grimm. cool

What no expression

I wasnt on my computer for awhile, ok, I mean do I have to tell you everything I do or somthing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said that Diana was the best fighter in comics, however she isnt just a slugger. Diana may not be a martial arts expert, but she is however a weapons master yes

Besides DC usually has better h2h fighters anyway, with a few exceptions from marvel (Cap)

who?-kid
Yes he is.

I am not voting for Wolverine - I am not completely insane - but if he comes close enough so he can stab her => WW is in trouble.

Sea King
im going ww

from what all iv read her only depowers were no flight and her speed becomes equal to his but she still has her lasso,wrist things and her full level of strength

Metalmanx
Wonder Woman. Everytime.

Darth Martin
Wolverine is not cutting the lasso or bracelets.

Rewmac
This is a joke. Wolverine has no chance against Princess Diana...He won't be cutting the lasso or bracelets like Death Martin said. And Wolverine will be K.O. quite fast...Just look at Wonder Woman's strenght. That ain't Colossus or other powerhouses she is a strong chick...

Fanboy

Oh yeah I read that one and Wonder Woman let her win.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Fanboy
Oh yeah I read that one and Wonder Woman let her win.

BC beat WW? That's bad writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.