Superman/Flash/GL (Kyle) Run the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
1. Wolverine, Spider-man, Captain America, Thing
2. Colossus, Abomination, Ulik
3. Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor
4. Thor and Beta Ray Bill
5. Silver Surfer and Morg
6. Thanos and Dr. Strange

How far do they get?

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
1. Wolverine, Spider-man, Captain America, Thing
2. Colossus, Abomination, Ulik
3. Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor
4. Thor and Beta Ray Bill
5. Silver Surfer and Morg
6. Thanos and Dr. Strange

How far do they get?
5 would be tough but they get past 6 is very close I'm not sure if they get past

Darth Martin
Halted at 5 or 6 for sure.

Grimm22
Hmm, they lose at 4 wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm, they lose at 4 wink

no expression laughing eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Darth Martin
Not with Flash they don't.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not with Flash they don't.

Flash <<< Thor and Beta Ray Bill

batdude123

Superman>Thor
Flash>>>>>Beta Ray Bill

GL Kyle, Superman, and Wally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor and BRB

Grimm22
Superman>Thor
Flash>>>>>Beta Ray Bill

GL Kyle, Superman, and Wally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor and BRB

Please tell me how Bill loses to Wally no expression

Oh and Thor kills Supes yes

Darth Martin
Thank U.

batdude123

*coughBULLSHITcough* Superman's speed trumps Thor's raw power advantage, and not only that it was shown on panel and it was canon that Superman is better than Thor. Wally would murder BRB because he can think and react much faster, and he is just all around faster. Period. wink

Darth Martin

Infinity Punch

Thor gets speedblitzed.

Skeets
If they get past 4 they will lose to 5 the majority.

Blair Wind
Those three? the beat 5....I know nothing about Thanos, but hes known to be uber good...

Skeets
Originally posted by Skeets
If they get past 4 they will lose to 5 the majority.
Didn't notice Superman there...dodgy
But I'll still say they lose to 5.

Grimm22
*coughBULLSHITcough* Superman's speed trumps Thor's raw power advantage, and not only that it was shown on panel and it was canon that Superman is better than Thor. Wally would murder BRB because he can think and react much faster, and he is just all around faster. Period. wink

Thor beats Supes because his powers revolve around Magic wink

Im well aware of Flash's abilites, I just cant see him beating Bill single handily though no expression

Priest
four would be madd tuff for them, but if they do manage to beat thor and bill, they will lose to surfer and morg.

Blair Wind
Im well aware of Flash's abilites, I just cant see him beating Bill single handily though no expression

Can Bill survive (not survive but move) being suddenly drained of all kinetic energy no expression

No? Then Flash wins erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Can Bill survive (not survive but move) being suddenly drained of all kinetic energy no expression

No? Then Flash wins erm

He wouldn't die he would just be slow no expression

I can see Wally and Kyle beating Bill, but I cant see Wally by his lonesome beating him wink

NoFate007
They'd probably lose at 6.

Blair Wind
He wouldn't die he would just be slow no expression

I can see Wally and Kyle beating Bill, but I cant see Wally by his lonesome beating him wink

slow and not being able to move because all your kinetic energy just left you is two very different things. no expression

You of all people should know that. If Flash can absorb all the kinetic energy of a planets entire population I think he can handle Bill no expression

Surfer and Morg are a lot tougher but those three should be able to take them down erm

Tvo, the more exotic abilities of a GL ring shifty, and anything exotic and unique that the Flash can bring to the table.....erm they can win it me thinks

Grimm22
slow and not being able to move because all your kinetic energy just left you is two very different things. no expression

You of all people should know that. If Flash can absorb all the kinetic energy of a planets entire population I think he can handle Bill no expression

Surfer and Morg are a lot tougher but those three should be able to take them down erm

Tvo, the more exotic abilities of a GL ring shifty, and anything exotic and unique that the Flash can bring to the table.....erm they can win it me thinks

True erm

You got me there stick out tongue

Metalmanx

Flash >>>> Both Thor AND Beta Ray Bill.

Priest
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash >>>> Both Thor AND Beta Ray Bill.

no

Dinalfos
What a terribly unbalanced Gauntlet. The first trouble they might face starts at number 5. Everyone who came before is toast.

Rewmac
They probably lose at 5-6....I suppose...Dr. Strange and Thanos is a tough choice...

batdude123
Thor beats Supes because his powers revolve around Magic

Superman recently has been shown to be able to will himself through magic. That doesn't mean that Thor won't hurt him obviously, but Thor wouldn't get a chance because of Superman's speed. Like I've said before, Thor's raw power is trumped by Superman's speed advantage.

General Kon-El
6 stomps them dead.

Grimm22
Thanos >>> Kyle and Wally

Dr. Strange >>>>>>>> Superman wink

Wally West
They might take a slight majority over 4 simply because of numbers, they don't get past 5 and would be absolutely destroyed at 6.

Darth Martin
Thanos >>> Kyle and Wally

Dr. Strange >>>>>>>> Superman wink

Superman can speedblitz Strange before he can utter a spell. # together can beat Thanos meybe.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
no

Eh. Agree to disagree. I feel I'm right, you feel you're right.

Mr Master
Does anyone have a bio on Superman Prime?

What can he do?

Darth Martin
Move planets. Fly into stars. Melt parts of planets. Very much like Pre-Crisis Superman.

Mr Master
Move planets. Fly into stars. Melt parts of planets. Very much like Pre-Crisis Superman.

That's it?

I heard he could move galaxies with his mind.

Darth Martin
I'm not the expert. Go to the sup[erman respect thread or go to the superman feats thread.

Mr Master
I'm not the expert. Go to the sup

thanx...

batdude123

Not even close. no He's MUCH more powerful than that. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's it?

I heard he could move galaxies with his mind.

That's Superman 1 Million. wink However, Superman 1 Million himself admitted that he is not even close to being as powerful as Superman Prime. wink

Blair Wind
isnt Prime just....superman sundipped? and what the hell? how can 1 million who has like imps in his family and such, not be as powerful as Clark...that always confused me erm

batdude123
isnt Prime just....superman sundipped? and what the hell? how can 1 million who has like imps in his family and such, not be as powerful as Clark...that always confused me erm

Because Superman Prime hybernated in the sun for over a thousand years. no expression

Juntai
Because Superman Prime hybernated in the sun for over a thousand years. no expression Many thousands of years.

mighty adam
*coughBULLSHITcough* Superman's speed trumps Thor's raw power advantage, and not only that it was shown on panel and it was canon that Superman is better than Thor. Wally would murder BRB because he can think and react much faster, and he is just all around faster. Period. wink supes beating thor with 1 punch is pis and you know it.

batdude123
Originally posted by mighty adam
supes beating thor with 1 punch is pis and you know it.

They both had a good fight, and were both fatigued. wink

mighty adam

No? Then Flash wins erm no cuz his speed is magic.

mighty adam
They both had a good fight, and were both fatigued. wink not form what i have seen. that fight should have look like the doomday vs supes fight supes would look like that after fighting thor if he won if.

kgkg
Superman can speedblitz Strange before he can utter a spell. # together can beat Thanos meybe. Auto shield.

it's similar to GL's doesn't always work but hey....... lol

give strange few second and there isn't much he can't do.

Tassadar
Crushed at 6 by Thanos. Supes dies at 4 though.

Soujaboy
Superman recently has been shown to be able to will himself through magic. That doesn't mean that Thor won't hurt him obviously, but Thor wouldn't get a chance because of Superman's speed. Like I've said before, Thor's raw power is trumped by Superman's speed advantage.

Why do you think Supes speed trumps the Power of Thor? What does speed matter when your opponent can stop time, or better yet steal your soul?

Blair Wind
When you cant react to the attack it really does matter erm

Soujaboy
When you cant react to the attack it really does matter erm

But when you can survive the explosion of a sun without any damage, one attack isn't going to put you down. Let alone the fact that Thor has been shown that his god class reflexes allow him to react to the attacks of speedblitzing characters.

D-Block
4 gets it done. Superman's not speedblitzing anyone with Godlike speed just because he doesn't use it all the time doesn't meen that Thor don't have superspeed. Just like flash can steal kinetic energy Thor's hammer can absorb enery like solar energy or GL's. Plus Thor could beat Supes in a straight up fight IMO with magic or not.

D-Block
Originally posted by D-Block
4 gets it done. Superman's not speedblitzing anyone with Godlike speed just because he doesn't use it all the time doesn't meen that Thor don't have superspeed. Just like flash can steal kinetic energy Thor's hammer can absorb enery like solar energy or GL's. Plus Thor could beat Supes in a straight up fight IMO with magic or not.
my bad energy

Soujaboy
I don't know what would stop Thor from transmuting Flash's feet into bread and/or jello?

Soujaboy
bump

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I don't know what would stop Thor from transmuting Flash's feet into bread and/or jello?

Flash IMPing his head off. Call me crazy, but that would stop his transmuting attack.

Soujaboy
Flash IMPing his head off. Call me crazy, but that would stop his transmuting attack.

Like I said before, the imp is an attack that has the power of an exploding star. Thor has survived a blast that was the equivalent to the explosion of the sun without any damage. That tells me he would survive more than a second, and thats all the time he needs.

Skeets
Like I said before, the imp is an attack that has the power of an exploding star. Thor has survived a blast that was the equivalent to the explosion of the sun without any damage. That tells me he would survive more than a second, and thats all the time he needs.
That's not what the scan read when he Imp reverse Flash."he hits with the force of a white dwarf star" something like that.Even that makes no ****ing sense.

Blair Wind
what about having kinetic energy drawn from you? You suddenly cant move, cant think?

hell thats just Flash.

I could come up with a billion different ways for a GL to win. Easiest ones to come up with? Put a bubble around his head, when he goes to break it with the hammer, let it dissapate. Thor never was the brightest kid on the block erm

or? suck them both into the ring. Once inside the ring, a GL is god...anything goes erm

Metalmanx

Okay. An IMP knocked a powerful white martian, Zum, the hell out. And all it took was one. Wally even said he could've hit him hundreds of times before he was even aware of what was happening. He only needed one. Sent Zum on a trip with escape velocity and he was KOed.

Wonder Woman even said that when Zoom (not to be confused with Zum) hit her with his speed, it was even harder than the blows she's taken from Superman. And well, Superman is Superman. That should tell you something.

Flash can easily knock Thor/Beta Ray Bill out. And if one doesn't do it, several will.

Then, of course, there's the kinetic-energy-stealing technique. Bad for Thor/BRB. Good for Flash.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by kgkg
Auto shield.

it's similar to GL's doesn't always work but hey....... lol

give strange few second and there isn't much he can't do.

Those few seconds will result in him getting speedblitzed. smokin'

BobbyD
Interesting gauntlet, Batdude.

With Flash, it is conceivable that they could get through all 6. If memory serves me correctly, these 3 have worked together before, and thus their teamwork will make all the difference (on some occasions) too.

I tend to think that anything that can remotely negate some of Flash's speed, and Supes's no less, will give some of these teams more favorable odds. Thus, I think the SS and Morg tandem is potentially more lethal on occasion than Thanos & Strange, if that 2some plays their cards right.

The thing is Flash can single handedly take out anyone here if the circumstances presented itself (in the correct fashion). But, throwing out all the variables, this is the conclusion I come to if the DC team STAYS CLOSE TOGETHER, which they may because they know each other....

Thor and BRB would look like statues to Clark and Flash. Tossing in a Kyle is gravy.

In matchup #5, all comes down to how quickly SS can take out Clark, and then they SHOULD take it, if Morg can hang around, which I think he can.

In #6, if Flash gets to Thanos before he teleports, they should take it, as Strange should be wiped out in a nanosecond.

If the DC team does not stay close together, they can get picked apart...alas, even by Team #4.

Darth Martin
cosigned

Blair Wind
Kyle sucks them all into the ring. Once there he is god erm they all lose

Soujaboy
what about having kinetic energy drawn from you? You suddenly cant move, cant think?

hell thats just Flash.

I could come up with a billion different ways for a GL to win. Easiest ones to come up with? Put a bubble around his head, when he goes to break it with the hammer, let it dissapate. Thor never was the brightest kid on the block erm

or? suck them both into the ring. Once inside the ring, a GL is god...anything goes erm

Im not completely sure but it was once stated that Flash couldn't steal the energy from WW because her speed derived from a god. Because of this fact I have came to the conclusion that Flash can not steal energy from Thor, due to it's divine nature.

But then again Thor can also drain energy from his foes.

Im not sure about the battle between Storm Breaker/Mjolnir, and GL's ring. Both weapons are powerful, and I don't want to make any claims that may not be true.

Soujaboy
Okay. An IMP knocked a powerful white martian, Zum, the hell out. And all it took was one. Wally even said he could've hit him hundreds of times before he was even aware of what was happening. He only needed one. Sent Zum on a trip with escape velocity and he was KOed.

Wonder Woman even said that when Zoom (not to be confused with Zum) hit her with his speed, it was even harder than the blows she's taken from Superman. And well, Superman is Superman. That should tell you something.

Flash can easily knock Thor/Beta Ray Bill out. And if one doesn't do it, several will.

Then, of course, there's the kinetic-energy-stealing technique. Bad for Thor/BRB. Good for Flash.

I understand the power of the imp, but unless that attack takes Thor or BRB out in the first split second then Flash is gone.

The thing I fail to see is Thor or BRB getting ko'd with one imp punch. If you look at Thor's history and look at the beatings he's taken from superior beings, you will see that he's more durable than you give him credit for. He's fought the Asgardian Destroyer who's attacks if not are damn near skyfather lv. He's taken a beating from Zeus for a few months at one time. He's has fought Mangog, Kurse, Thanos, The Stranger etc, and not a one of these characters were able to put Thor down within a second. A second is all thats needed to put Flash down, and I think they will have the time to do so.

Juntai
I understand the power of the imp, but unless that attack takes Thor or BRB out in the first split second then Flash is gone.

The thing I fail to see is Thor or BRB getting ko'd with one imp punch. If you look at Thor's history and look at the beatings he's taken from superior beings, you will see that he's more durable than you give him credit for. He's fought the Asgardian Destroyer who's attacks if not are damn near skyfather lv. He's taken a beating from Zeus for a few months at one time. He's has fought Mangog, Kurse, Thanos, The Stranger etc, and not a one of these characters were able to put Thor down within a second. A second is all thats needed to put Flash down, and I think they will have the time to do so. Supes put Thor down in one good shot.

And a second is a very long time to Flash. He could hit a 1000 times in that span.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes put Thor down in one good shot.

And a second is a very long time to Flash. He could hit a 1000 times in that span. yes

Soujaboy
Supes put Thor down in one good shot.

And a second is a very long time to Flash. He could hit a 1000 times in that span.

So your going to take that battle as Cannon, when it has been shown that Thor can do and take so much more?

Blair Wind
Kyle sucks them all into the ring. Once there he is god erm they all lose

no expression

Soujaboy
no expression

Kyle would have enough trouble with Superman, let alone a character with versatility that rivals his own.

Crease
They could possibly lose at 3 or 4. 5 beats them so bad...I don't have the words for it. sad

Blair Wind
God I wish I wasnt in the tourny....once I come off the tourny, Ill show how bad Thor loses Soujaboy ok?

Soujaboy
God I wish I wasnt in the tourny....once I come off the tourny, Ill show how bad Thor loses Soujaboy ok?

Why not just tell me? I'll take your word for it on there abilities. wink

Blair Wind
nah, I have my secrets for the tournament....sorry erm I will later. OR if you wish just follow my battles....Ill slowly reveal it all erm Best I can do
Just click the link on my sig to go to the thread...and while your there vote for us on the poll big grin

Soujaboy
nah, I have my secrets for the tournament....sorry erm I will later. OR if you wish just follow my battles....Ill slowly reveal it all erm Best I can do
Just click the link on my sig to go to the thread...and while your there vote for us on the poll big grin

Ok, well we will continue you this when ever you feel fit. big grin

Oh yea, and im reading through your battle.

H. S. 6
They lose at 5. If not, 6.

Jesse7

Batdude what issue did Superman do this feat? I'm going to use it in a argument on another thread, of if you have scans that would be even better, thanks.

manorastroman
1. Wolverine, Spider-man, Captain America, Thing: 10/10 for the trio
2. Colossus, Abomination, Ulik:ditto
3. Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor: ditto
4. Thor and Beta Ray Bill: 9/10 for the trio
5. Silver Surfer and Morg: 6/10 for the trio
6. Thanos and Dr. Strange: 1/10 for the trio

kgkg
Those few seconds will result in him getting speedblitzed. smokin' thats why there is an auto shield......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx

Indeed. yes

BobbyD
Originally posted by manorastroman
1. Wolverine, Spider-man, Captain America, Thing: 10/10 for the trio
2. Colossus, Abomination, Ulik:ditto
3. Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor: ditto
4. Thor and Beta Ray Bill: 9/10 for the trio
5. Silver Surfer and Morg: 6/10 for the trio
6. Thanos and Dr. Strange: 1/10 for the trio

That's a pretty accurate assumption, IMO. Although, I think the odds would be slightly lower (by 1 or 2) against Thor & BRB; against SS and Morg (by 1 or 2), and slightly higher by 1 or 2 against Thanos and Strange.

DickBlazer
2 is a bigger challenge than 3.
4 is overrated, but so is the flash.
5 ain't much better than 4.
6 could stop them.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DickBlazer
2 is a bigger challenge than 3.
4 is overrated, but so is the flash.
5 ain't much better than 4.
6 could stop them.
no expression

batdude123
bump

Blair Wind
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.