Doomsday vs. Beta Ray Bill & Thor Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Battle occurs in Metropolis. This is Hunter/Prey Doomsday. He has 3 lives.

Longinus
Doomsday get f****d, one of them could do it.

Validus
Originally posted by Longinus
Doomsday get f****d, one of them could do it.
Thor Girl (lamest name ever?) wouldn't be the one.

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Thor Girl (lamest name ever?)
thumb up

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
Thor Girl (lamest name ever?) wouldn't be the one. laughing out loud

Longinus
whoops didn't read fully big grin I thought it sadi BRB and Thor

lilnutta12
doomsday - thor girl - doomsday
doomsday - beta ray bill - beta ray bill

how - thor girl attacks doomsday - doomsday crushes her and throws her to a foreign country

how - beta throws his hammer and it k.o's doomsday - 1 life gone - 2 lifes left

beta slams doomsdays face into the curb and hammers his head against a wall - 2 lifes gone - 1 life left

beta uses godforce/blast/wave or what ever its called - 3 lfes gone - o lifes left

Broly92
Originally posted by lilnutta12

how - thor girl attacks doomsday - doomsday crushes her and throws her to a foreign country

beta slams doomsdays face into the curb and hammers his head against a wall - 2 lifes gone - 1 life left

beta uses godforce/blast/wave or what ever its called - 3 lfes gone - o lifes left
Look at the post above you it's meant to be Thor not Thor girl laughing

Skeets
Originally posted by Broly92
Look at the post above you it's meant to be Thor not Thor girl laughing
No it's Thor girl the thread started didn't state otherwise.

Broly92
Originally posted by Skeets
No it's Thor girl the thread started didn't state otherwise.
Really? Wtf who is she did he mean Valkyrie

Skeets
Originally posted by Broly92
Really? Wtf who is she did he mean Valkyrie
she's Thor girl.Look her up there is a female Thor I myself ain't to familiar with her.

Accel
You'd think they'd come with something batter than 'Thor Girl.' It's not like we refer to Thor as 'Thor Man.'

Broly92
Originally posted by Skeets
she's Thor girl.Look her up there is a female Thor I myself ain't to familiar with her.
man did I miss something? I looked her up she would get murdered by Doomsday alone

grey fox
They take this rather easily .

UniOmni
Thorita?? The one with the power of the Designate?? She was touted to be really powerful. I think they can do it three times. Just have to increase the power output at the next battle.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Accel
You'd think they'd come with something batter than 'Thor Girl.' It's not like we refer to Thor as 'Thor Man.'

Tarene. The Designate.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
Even disregarding that, Thor Girl just SOUNDS pretty horrible. At least a lot of the other dumb names in comics roll off the tongue easily.

Mindship
She-Thor?
Thorette?
Thora?
Thorla?
Thoranne?
Thorla-Sue?

Matter-Eater Lad still #1 lamest name.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by lilnutta12

Doomsday can't really crush Thor girl but she is inexperienced in battle and can be outmaneuvered as gladiator did. However it's worth mentioning that her true power level is far greater than that of Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Doomsday combined. She is the power behind Desak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.