spoilers for fruits basket.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natashia
the major one for all you yuki fans is

na na na na na na na

she ends up with kyo. yeah kyo rules.

yuki ends up dating machi from student council. Akito is a girl. she gets her act togeather but not befor she stabbs kureno with a knife and cuts toru on the arm trying to kill her. Toru falls off of a cliff. The curse is broken for kyo (the cat was never loved and by finally being loved the curse was broken.)and that starts the end of the curse for everyone. Momiji breaks his curse. kureno and arisa hook up. hana chan (you can tell ) has something going on with kyo's (sort of adoptive father.) which kyo hates and freaks when hana chan tell him to call her mama. he tries to get his adoptive dad (ithink his name is kazuma) to promise to never marry. there is a kissing picture between kyo and toru but she doesn't remember it because that was shortly afrter the landslide/falling off of the cliff incident. She had just made friends with akito. - go figure
hiro breaks his curse and can no longer hold kisa but they agree to still be togeather. yuki says that he sees toru more as a mother than a woman. and again i say lol lol lol lol lol lol to all those who thought that yuki was and should belong with toru. rin whom was nearly killed by akito (whom was also totured and her poor hair was cut) goes back to haruhatsu. I am not sure about sigure and akito- i havent read the total ending yet as it is not up but i will get back to you. i'm just so happy for toru and kyo. yuki has to beat the shitt out of kyo to get him to get himself togeather after toru confesses her love and he runs away, (even though he loves her, but he was around when her mother died and he felt he could have prevented it or something like that which, he couldn't- and toru still says she loves him) and toru gets hurt. hana chan and arisa won't let him see her at first because he made her cry. she still thought he rejected her after she fell off of the cloff because he called her delusional, and she didn't rememer the kiss. Any way it is so romantic and beautiful. kyo tells his father off who we find out was abusive to his mother because he blamed her for kyo being cursed as the cat. so she killed herself because of him the father not the son. sorry this is all out of order and every thing but i was and am very exited about the whole thing. i can't wait to own the manga. if any questions and i have the answers ask and i will give an answer.
the whole series consists of 23 volumes to those who want to know how many more there are to go.the hat yuki gave to a little honda came origanally from kyo. post the kissisng pic later bye

Celestialgirl
Most spoilers are in the Fruits Basket official thread.

natashia
sorry
oh well if any werent in there their here. Just gives another place to talk about fruitsbasket.

XxILuvVegetaxX
yes, there are, long ago b4 you were here the official spoiler thread was merged into it. There was no point in starting another thread. ^^;;

natashia
youll live get over it
i wsn't around at that time so big deal. still another place to talk about the show. unless all a person wants to do is ***** about it being here.

XxILuvVegetaxX
O_O;; wow, I wasnt trying to be mean, this thread will eventually get shut down, that's why I was saying. About you saying that there needed to be a thread for spoilers cuz the official thread didnt have any is wrong, because I and Celestialgirl usually post one everytime a new chapter comes out! Its pretty obvious is you go check it out~! Including the new one that just came out~! Now hush b4 I throw my chancla at you~! X3 Damn ppl on this forum are so angry~!

natashia
throw what at me?

haha
go ahead and try.

XxILuvVegetaxX
*sighs* whatever, I honestly don't know why you have such an attitude, I was just playing! I'm trying to get along w/ you, I'd wish you'd notice that, I'm not here to bash on ppl or anything, but whatever... T_T;;

natashia
that last part was a joke
i was kidding around with you.

XxILuvVegetaxX
good~! X3 (wasnt very sure if you were) *huggles shia-chan* (\(^.^)/)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.