suck my balls superkronick92

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jazir
max **** you superman can lick my balls and so can you. goku owns superman. eat it *****. go **** yourself

badabing
A spite thread is bad, but a spite thread about another members is intolerable.

superkronick92
Originally posted by jazir
max **** you superman can lick my balls and so can you. goku owns superman. eat it *****. go **** yourself

not cool, seriously what is your problem

NoFate007
......just when you thought everyone was getting out of the "comic book fans are obsessive geeks" idea, we get an angry Goku fan making up a thread specifically to state this. Lol.

superkronick92
Originally posted by NoFate007
......just when you thought everyone was getting out of the "comic book fans are obsessive geeks" idea, we get an angry Goku fan making up a thread specifically to state this. Lol.

I completely agree with you, If dbz fanboys want to voic their opinions take it to one of the 50000000 superman vs goku threads

Black Adam

someones getting banned smile

superkronick92

please inform me how one would "**** himself"

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by superkronick92
please inform me how one would "**** himself"

I think he does it to himself, so he thinks others can too(which aint true).....ain't he retarted?

Anyway, we'll have 1 less member after this thread is closed.

redcaped
I already have the movie "Superman Returns" and you don't big grin

MattDay
yea, and everyone with a brain knows goku gets curbstomped in comparison anyway... just thought i'd antagonise the situation, hee hee

spencerspider
well I like goku but we really need to quit this crap. thats no way for anyone to act. make a thread for this? wtf is wrong with u..
I mean I may disagree with people but to go crazy about it lol. man whew

Ritoshi
I don't think the guy cares about goku vs superman, I think he just says that to piss off supes fans so they could bash dbz fans...so far it worked.

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

Leo.M

laughing laughing laughing

A.J
lol awesome

yo fanboy calm down superman destroys him anyway

bigbran
this guys already a member(thread maker), but who is he? maybe if we found out we could tell him that goku loses.

steverules
Oh these threads are great fun, due to fact that they are hilarious. I'm gettin some popcorn, this stuff is better than day time TV

roughrider
Who the hell is Goku, anyway?

Nevermind. If he is so important, I would have heard of him by now. shifty

Darth Martin

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mr Parker
Damn 3 people on this thread have been banned.I love threads like this.Reminds me of a time when I used to post at superherohype-this one guy named spiderfreddie said to this guy hippie hunter-hippie you sux b s!!!!!. you fill in the words.He got banned like 20 times under different user names. laughingat that site they only ban your user name,they dont ban ip's for some reason.

WrathfulDwarf
Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.