A weird thing happened tonight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
So I finnished watching 'Glen Gary, Glen Ross', and realized I needed more beer. I direct deposited advanced my last paycheck already, so I knew I had the cash. So I went to the Chevron down the street, good prices, best prices in all of Nevada as far as I've seen, for beer that is. He was helping some dude as I went for my beer, the checker that is. I quickly selected a sixer of Sam Adams for $5.99, would've cost me eight bucks at Albertson's, but they were closed anywayz . . . . so as I was walking to the counter, I noticed the checker duck down real fast behind the counter. I assumed he was picking up something, or putting cash in the safe, not that I know there is one. Soz, I get to the counter and the checker stood up like a zombie. His eyes were closed, and he had his hand in his sweatshirt pocket, as though he was trying to pass off as if he were just keeping his hand warm, but it looked like he was in pain of an ulcer or something. So I said, "Hey man, are you okay?" And he didn't say a word, his closed eyes moved as if he was in R.E.M. sleep.

Now, I gotta say, this guy is young, probably 22ish, he's sold me a lot of beer since I moved here last March, yet he never remembers my birthday. It's a common occurance that he'll say, "What's your birthday again? I'll remember some day." I just tell him the date and say, "Dude, if you actually rememer it, I'll be surprised." Then he punches in the date and sells me my beer. He also has seen my news car, so he knows I work for the local news station, and he'll say . . . "So, have you hooked up with any of those hot reporters yet?" I used to explain how they are all married and I don't sleep where I sh*t, but he persists on asking me that same question every time I go in there. I finally started lying just to get him off my back . . ."So, you hook up with any of them hot reporters yet?" Now I say, "Yeah, we just had a huge orgy. I just did like three at a time tonight." He then gets this big satisfied grin on his face and sells me my beer.

So, tonight, after I asked if he was okay and he didn't say anything, I said to him . . . "Do you need some help?" I reached for my cell phone, but I left it at home, so I started spying the counter for a phone when suddenly, like a mad dragon, he looked up and said . . ."I am okay." His eyes opened and would have looked straight at me if I were standing three feet to my right. He sort of blinked a bit then made eye contact. I said, "Okay." He paused for a bit, made the transaction, I took my beer and left. It was indeed a weird thing that happened tonight.

Valharu
The main thing is you got your beer. beer

smoker4
He was probably psychically probing you for those orgy images, like a vulcan mind meld or something

BakaXero
even though your my hero and everything... i'm not prepared to read all that.
I heard beers so something must be right.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by smoker4
He was probably psychically probing you for those orgy images, like a vulcan mind meld or something

Could very well be true! He was looking at me funny as I went for my beer! yes

cain marko
maybe he was just stoned?

tabby999
or whacked full of hillbilly heroin maybe

SelphieT
Originally posted by tabby999
or whacked full of hillbilly heroin maybe

laughing out loud

RedSkull
maybe he was having a psychotic episode? blink

H. S. 6
That's... creepy.

Bloigen
Just consider yourself lucky that your face didn't implode. erm

SelphieT
maybe his tummy hurt? big grin

A.J
maybe

RedSkull
Originally posted by SelphieT
maybe his tummy hurt? big grin

maybe he just ate a huge bean burrito and had to let loose a massive fart but he was holding it back so as not to offend anyone? big grin

Nazgulinthedark
blink crazy beer selling people

§cimitar
Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's... creepy.

Bloigen
He was probably masterbating then about to when you came in.

He didn't want to mess up his register so he just waited for you to get out.

RedSkull
Originally posted by Bloigen
He was probably masterbating then about to when you came in.

He didn't want to mess up his register so he just waited for you to get out.

laughing edited!

FG725
probably playing with himself or maybe he's just a weird mother

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
The main thing is you got your beer. beer

rock

Prabhodh
maybe he had a heart attack...... is he still alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.