Hey, have you noticed the 'Welcome Forum' may be just a little too welcoming???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
I noticed that like every member is welcomed with a warm response in this forum. Maybe that is why this place has sooooooo many members that only post here once. I think we should either burn the welcome forum, or poison it's coffee. yes

Vinny Valentine
When I welcome them I say,

"Welcome to our Middle Eastern Forum"

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
When I welcome them I say,

"Welcome to our Middle Eastern Forum"

Well, most of us are from Pakistan. erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Well, most of us are from Pakistan. erm

Yeah I know, I'm so Awsome.

Prabhodh
I noticed that like every member is welcomed with a warm response in this forum. Maybe that is why this place has sooooooo many members that only post here once. I think we should either burn the welcome forum, or poison it's coffee. yes

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO burn the welcome forum!! evil face

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Prabhodh
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO burn the welcome forum!! evil face
And since we are all form Pakistan, I'm sure we can burn it no prob! eek!

HellMaster93
Taike up your pitchforks and burning torches, my brpthers! We burn the Welcome forum this night!!!! To arms!!!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Taike up your pitchforks and burning torches, my brpthers! We burn the Welcome forum this night!!!! To arms!!!

Dude, I'm strapping a bomb to my chest as we speak! wink big grin

HellMaster93
laughing That may be even more effective... or you could just unleash gornak upon them! laughing out loud

Syren
And then we could replace the gaping hole that was the Welcome Forum with something more useful; say, Tired Hiker's Pad The Second? eek!

HellMaster93
eek! Hell yeah! laughing

Xavius

Bloigen
Originally posted by Xavius

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/j5input.jpg

silver_tears

2nd

DarkC
Graffiti on everything.

HellMaster93
Or we could unleash Gornak upon them... smile To make that easier, we COULD just suck all the Welcome Forum into a portal that leads to Never Nevferland (not to be confused with Neverland Ranch) and let Gormak butcher them/ Vinny screw them...

DarkC
Let's all set fire to their pubic hair.

~Da Rev~
If i go in there, i'll scare them away with my pervertishness

HellMaster93
Good idea.... wait... we could just get the mods to move the penis measurement thread to the WF...

DarkC
Good idea.... wait... we could just get the mods to move the penis measurement thread to the WF...
*roaring with laughter*

No.

Scythe

I've noticed that too. Which is why I usually at times post an odd expression, to creep them out and so they'll leave me alone. You know, just make them know that they're worthless bags of blood, bones and much needed organs, then I welcome them.

-Tired Hiker-
Or we could unleash Gornak upon them... smile To make that easier, we COULD just suck all the Welcome Forum into a portal that leads to Never Nevferland (not to be confused with Neverland Ranch) and let Gormak butcher them/ Vinny screw them...

Vinny and Gornack would LOVE that! yes Originally posted by Scythe
I've noticed that too. Which is why I usually at times post an odd expression, to creep them out and so they'll leave me alone. You know, just make them know that they're worthless bags of blood, bones and much needed organs, then I welcome them. Yeah, Storm should check to see if they are 'doners.' If they aren't, then we chop off their hands!!! eek! That's what they get for not being doners! happy

TheKingofKINGS!
Another TH original!!!!

*Bows down to TH*

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Syren
And then we could replace the gaping hole that was the Welcome Forum with something more useful; say, Tired Hiker's Pad The Second? eek!

Nice to see you out and about, me lady! winkOriginally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Another TH original!!!!

*Bows down to TH* Actually I bought that idea for ten dollars off of Thread Ideas dot org. erm

TheKingofKINGS!
Nice to see you out and about, me lady! winkActually I bought that idea for ten dollars off of Thread Ideas dot org. erm
Liar!

Dawson
I'm on another forum where newbie bashing is practically an olympic sport. If you post an "I'm new" thread of any sort, unless you've already got connections or someone nice happens to be on, you often have your skull bashed brutally in. It's quite entertaining, actually.

Scythe
I could use some new hands...

Prabhodh
Nice to see you out and about, me lady! winkActually I bought that idea for ten dollars off of Thread Ideas dot org. erm

thread ideas dot org. hmm

its not working cry

K.Diddy
I'm gonna be honest and say I dont waste my time welcoming people,I just waste my time posting stupid beer smilies and speaking and fighting with people I dont know instead beer

§cimitar
Originally posted by Dawson
I'm on another forum where newbie bashing is practically an olympic sport. If you post an "I'm new" thread of any sort, unless you've already got connections or someone nice happens to be on, you often have your skull bashed brutally in. It's quite entertaining, actually. Link me in a PM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.