David Ike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Anyone have any thoughts on the real life Deano ?

jaden101
no

Bardock42
I think his name is Icke....

Imperial_Samura
Oh. My. God. What a conspiracy that would be, if Deano actually was David Icke.

The Omega
http://skepdic.com/illuminati.html

Icke and his co-conspirators wink

debbiejo
I have to say that though I don't agree 100% with Icky, he has said some things that are true...

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
I have to say that though I don't agree 100% with Icky, he has said some things that are true...

Yeah....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think David Icke is a tree that has jellfish for branches. I don't have any proof to back up this, but I'm going to run with it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think David Icke is a tree that has jellfish for branches. I don't have any proof to back up this, but I'm going to run with it.

And he'd support it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Obviously he'd support it because it'd be his roots that made the paper that I wrote it on and sent it to blah blah blah...boink.

*plays dead*

Deano
and why do you accept ''proof'' from ....lets say the 9/11 events? why do you believe the official version? where is the proof? ..there isnt any..exactly.

Mr Parker
there sure as hell isnt any proof that the official version is true.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano
and why do you accept ''proof'' from ....lets say the 9/11 events? why do you believe the official version? where is the proof? ..there isnt any..exactly. Originally posted by Mr Parker
there sure as hell isnt any proof that the official version is true.

Which then, scientifically, must mean that the exact opposite as long as it is the least likely and most illogical version must be true?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Which then, scientifically, must mean that the exact opposite as long as it is the least likely and most illogical version must be true?

well the least likely and most illogical version is the governments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well the least likely and most illogical version is the governments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not necessarily. I won't say it's the most likely either, though. So what one has to do is an open mind, but not jump to every conspiracy there is. Just like the governments version, the one of the conspiracy theorists doesn't need to be true either (and partly is really unlikely and absurd).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.