Hulk vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
At first it may seem like a no brainer...but say it even starts in the city but Namor somehow punches him to the ocean.
Isn't Hulk in deep then?

Accel
We've seen how this fight goes down. Namor gives Hulk another ass-kicking.

Skeets
Originally posted by Accel
We've seen how this fight goes down. Namor gives Hulk another ass-kicking.
Nah even in water Hulk wins the majority Yeah I said it.

snoopdogg
Didn't Hulk win the last encounter in the water? And can't Hulk breathe now underwater?

Priest
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And can't Hulk breathe now underwater?
yes..
hulk deffinalty takes the majority

Dinalfos
Yeah, the Hulk can breathe underwater now. But namor still has the speed advantage. Yet, if the Hulk is sufficiently angered, Namor is not gonna do a thing to him.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Hulk win the last encounter in the water? And can't Hulk breathe now underwater?
Yes, he can, but he hasn't shown the maneuverability to move around underwater that Namor has.

Of course, thunderclaps could always prove effective...

DarkCrawler
Hulk has always been able to talk and survive underwater in all their encounters. His powers enable him to adapt to any evironment.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4947/vacuum9ll.jpg

I think that Namor takes the majority. He has great speed advantage, and he is much, much more experienced when it comes to fighting underwater. Hulk's thunderclaps might do the trick, though.

Skeets
how many times has Hulk and Namor actually fought underwater?That time when he was getting manipulated by the puppet master was a bit iffy imo any others.

DarkCrawler
Two. The battle with puppet master didn't really happen underwater.

Skeets
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Two. The battle with puppet master didn't really happen underwater.
Right they fought in a florida city and Namor used a tsunami no?

The Pict
Originally posted by Wonder Man
At first it may seem like a no brainer...but say it even starts in the city but Namor somehow punches him to the ocean.
Isn't Hulk in deep then?

Hulk somehow punches him back into the city

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Skeets
Right they fought in a florida city and Namor used a tsunami no? Yep. smile

Broly92
Hulk wins

Mindship
If Namor takes out Hulk fast, Namor wins. Otherwise, well, you know...

Whittdawg92
thunderclaps would be nearly ineffective underwater. it would be like trying to shoot at a reef in the ocean. I still give it to Namor.

Accel
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
thunderclaps would be nearly ineffective underwater. it would be like trying to shoot at a reef in the ocean. I still give it to Namor.
Hulk has emptied bodies of water with thunderclaps, as well as produce the effects of hurricanes.

Whittdawg92
and namor couldn't do the same or worse? I think so

Accel
Possibly, but he hasn't.

The point I'm making is, even underwater, Hulk's thunderclap has a good chance of turing this fight back into his favor by knocking Namor out of the water.

Whittdawg92
good point. doesn't Namor have some limited control over water tho?

Dalak
Originally posted by Whittdawg92

Actually his thunderclaps are worse underwater, because in teh density of water they are more devastating. It might not make sense but it's the reason given in the Hulk/Namor '98 Annual.

Darth Martin
In the ocean Namor kick Hulks ***!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.