Is Harry Potter Really Gonna Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thething91
hello all i wanted to write about this one thing i researched. I found out that harry potter might be voldemorts final horcrux. you know that voldemort made horcruxes'. and that he made about 5 or 6. he had the diary "destroyed", the ring his father had, "destroyed", he had the snake dumbledore thinks. he had himself. he had slytherins locket "taken", and he has harry potter. everyone knows that the reason that harry potter lived through voldemorts curse is due to love. and voldemort made harry into his last horcrux which is his scar. a lot of people also believe that harry potter is the heir of gryffindor. u know that voldemort is slytherins heir. but they say harry's gryffindor's heir. i think that's why voldemort left harry as a horcrux cuz he couldnt' get gryffindors sword from dumbledore. which makes harry top prospect cuz he's gryffindors heir. i also think that hermione is ravenclaw's heir. cuz she is so smart for a muggle-born. an she knows more spells then any pure bloods would know. Happy Dance HARRY POTTER MAY HAVE TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO KILL VOLDEMORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
There are threads on this already. Reported. Please use search engine before starting a thread.

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH. there are threads like this already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.