sequel ideas for SR(may contain spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
post your ideas for the sequel here.

Deathstroke
I was thinking of something along the lines of Brainiac forming from the Kryptonian crystals, the Kryptonite, and the human DNA from Luthor's dead goons. He could then use New Krypton as his base of operations to try and take over earth to either preserve all of the kryptonian information or to recreate krypton. Just an idea.

sexyking
They could find a way of fixing the whole kid thing

NoFate007
They could "fix" Jason by killing him smile lol

redcaped
I like the kid and the idea that he is S'son. My only concern is how will our new young hero develop...as Superboy (same costume) or as an ordinary mutant, only half kryptonian. On the other hand, I still want an identical part II

spencerspider
man I think the kid thing is pretty cool. the kid should not become superboy but I would like to keep seeing his power grow

redcaped
Alright, we know Luthor meeting Superman in the past and visiting his secret place all by himself. As well as the previous relationship between S&L. I find part II extremely tight as one more room from the house movie #1 was but not another house. Remember Halloween 1-2 and the abyss after that? This new movie has good builds, well structured. Let's just say "anything" could have happened in the past of SR. I mean, have you seen how many problems can occur in a city no matter who's responsible? We don't have to resist, that's our most common flaw.

roughrider
Martha Kent: "The universe is a big place, Clark. You don't know what's out there..."

A perfect set-up line, for a threat from beyond. Give me Darkseid.

NPC
The sequel to SR-
You have some flashbacks showing supes deep space adventure, meeting some aliens(warworld) kickin some alien arse.(Mongol)
Running into Lobo an thru all those alien interactions becoming known to Darksied thru the grapevine.
Have Darksied lookin for powerful recruits to help him defeat Gensis? is it?
So Darksied hires out Lobo to do some recon on supes. Recon meaning he asks him to kill him an bring his body back for study to make clones or something. But in reality Darksied sees if supes beats Lobo then he will earn enough of his interest to be addressed by him personally if not then he has a dead krytonian body that might prove useful.
So opening 15-20min of the movie is supes in warworld helpin people overthrow Mongol an escaping,ect. Then we flash forward to just after the SR movie, ever so often getting flashes of Apokolips, Darksied, minions, preping, using boom tubes to go to earth an stir things up, ect. to test supes abilities.
Then we see luthor an learn he still has some krypton tech an unleashes/merges with brainiac. Or we see deep space near destroyed krypton something stirs an follows supes ships trail an that is brainiac the only other krypton survivor. Follows the trail to warworld, an does a cartoon brainiac, absorbs all the knowledge then destroys it. Which darksied watches from the shadows.
Lobo lands on earth an supes an him fight, supes gets beat down somewhat an escapes. Luthor finds lobo an helps him, givin him kryptonite to help him win. Supes sees the kryptonite a mile away an uses a radition suit an wins. Lobo gets boom tubed by darksied, an darksied watches from shadows as brainiac approaches earth.
Lex, now the coporate business man type, plays the public humanitarian to the tee, but supes knows better. Brainiac attacks fortress of solitude supes stops brainiac almost destroys it. Lex finds brainiac helps it and/or merges with it. Then another fight between supes an brainiac/lex, that of course supes barely wins. Lex seemingly recovers after publicly announcing he was taken over getting public sympathy, but in reality he an supes both know he willingly merged w/ brainiac an tried to kill supes. With darksied still plotting an planning in the backround setting up the next sequel.
The next sequel he supes fights all darksied minions an apokolips armies, an darksied beats them all down, then fights a renewed darksied merged with brainiac an beats him down too.

redcaped
darksied & brainiac...bring pics of them, es cape's debate you know.

redcaped
I'm very sorry other threads were opened because of me here...sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.