Cain's X men prize giving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
Ok here is the deal. i have the hole 1992-7 x men on dvds. they are copied but good quality...best you can get seeing as they havv't been released officially. i know some of you guys may want them so if you are the 200th poster i will send them out to you free of charge...
However there is catch every post/reply has to have something x men related in it otherwise you are disqualified and your posts will be neglected

e.g. post "cool idea Cain...my favourite x men is cyclops"

e.g. "what 200 is so far off...where did rogue get her powers"

If you post a question related to x men then there is more of a chance that following posts will answer questions and therfore refer to x men. If you dont want to win the DVD's please DO NOT POST

Oh and Good Luck
thumbup1

The Pict
Kitty Pryde is cool, so is Wolverine. Colossus is not. give me the dvds right now.

ScarletPheonix
I LOVE POLARIS AND HAVOK OMG .....I WANT THOSE DVDS

cain marko
carry on posting and you might get them another rule i have thought of you are not alloawed more than 3 consecutive posts (without post from another member in between them) or else you are aslo disqualified

masterkit
STORM IS SO AWSOME

BA-ZAAP

I WANT DVDSeek!

The Pict
you know he will give me the dvds anyway, so stop posting people.

buffymitch
I love Colossus. (is this for real)

cain marko
yes it is for real i'll get pics of them and post them

cain marko
Originally posted by The Pict
you know he will give me the dvds anyway, so stop posting people.

the pict i am going to have to disqualify you your post was not x men related!!!!

masterkit
WOW THOSE DISKS LOOKS SO COOL

I LUV THE STORM AND JEAN GREAY ONE THEY LOOK SO COOL

GO X-MEN

I WANT DVDS!

The Pict
Originally posted by cain marko
the pict i am going to have to disqualify you your post was not x men related!!!!

yeah i know

cain marko
yeah i know

lol sorry dude

i forgot to mention that on the sixth disc there is a 1960's episode called the pryde of the x men. it features naration from stan lee its a good viewing

The Pict
lol sorry dude

i forgot to mention that on the sixth disc there is a 1960's episode called the pryde of the x men. it features naration from stan lee its a good viewing

pryde of the x men? i didn't know that, noooooooo!!!

plus its 1988 not 60s, and for that info i should be allowed back in the game, and i'll take it serious this time, promise.

masterkit
WHO YAY STORM LOOKED TO COOL IN THAT PILOT EPISODE X-MEN WOOT

cain marko
pryde of the x men? i didn't know that, noooooooo!!!

plus its 1988 not 60s, and for that info i should be allowed back in the game, and i'll take it serious this time, promise.

hmmm i feel harsh i feel i should give you all one life break a rule you lose your life. break a rule again then you are out. The pict consider you life lost. this is your last chance stick out tongue

my bad about the year

The Pict
hmmm i feel harsh i feel i should give you all one life break a rule you lose your life. break a rule again then you are out. The pict consider you life lost. this is your last chance stick out tongue

eek! thanks cain marco (the juggernaut is cool, ha!)

cain marko
eek! thanks cain marco (the juggernaut is cool, ha!)

lol no problem!

masterkit
AH I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS OUT OF THE GAME NOOOOOO(no offence pict)

WOOT NIGHTCRAWLER IS BLUE AND COOL WOOT

The Pict
Originally posted by masterkit
AH I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS OUT OF THE GAME NOOOOOO(no offence pict)

WOOT NIGHTCRAWLER IS BLUE AND COOL WOOT

Offence taken wink

Kitty is gonna whoop Emma's ass (shifty) in the next astonishing issue i think.

masterkit
lol

wut do ya mean by whoop by reffering to Emmas ass

emma is hot in her nice white coustume showing of her middriftdrool

The Pict

wut do ya mean by whoop by reffering to Emmas ass

kitty is the only one who is ready to take on the hellfire club after the attack on the mansion, so she'll give her a right spanking shifty or beating, whatever.

masterkit
lol lets hope its spanking heh

Kitty is kooooooooooooooooooool

The Pict
lol lets hope its spanking heh

Kitty is kooooooooooooooooooool

so is lockheed big grin

The Pict
Ord is a cool villian, i hope he appears in other marvel comics not just Astonishing X-Men.

masterkit
yeah that would be kool but that was so cool when he fought the X-men in ish 2 and how he threw emma down on the floor and broke throu it cuz she ws in her diamond form(i would never buy her a wedding ring)

The Pict
yeah that would be kool but that was so cool when he fought the X-men in ish 2 and how he threw emma down on the floor and broke throu it cuz she ws in her diamond form(i would never buy her a wedding ring)

when he said "is that dragon thing behind me?" i laughed loads. then colossus gave him a beating and i stopped.

masterkit
lol that was funny lol

i liked it in ish 2 when emma was talking to that guy who didnt invite her to that party and she sed

Mister langford my familys extremely generous support for generations, and the very year it becomes public knowledge that i am a mutant , i am for the first time left off the guest list

this parts the funny part

tell me,dear walter, would you like to spend the rest of your life obsessed with the works of leroy neiman... I mean... sexually? laughing

The Pict
lol that was funny lol

i liked it in ish 2 when emma was talking to that guy who didnt invite her to that party and she sed

Mister langford my familys extremely generous support for generations, and the very year it becomes public knowledge that i am a mutant , i am for the first time left off the guest list

this parts the funny part

tell me,dear walter, would you like to spend the rest of your life obsessed with the works of leroy neiman... I mean... sexually? laughing

big grin yeah she's pretty funny. but not as funny as logan. when they teamed with the FF4 against the godzilla like monster and Kitty and Colossus were having deep thoughts, Wolverine was like "i really like beer"

cain marko
lol keep going you guys i myt be off in a mo so will check tommorrow to see if anyone has won

masterkit
lol thats funny

seeya cain

o yeah and in an issue of black panther the xmen learned the news of storms marrage and emma was like Were self absorbed mutants kitty what did you expect

The Pict
what do you think the new hellfire club's agenda is?

masterkit
hmmmmmm im not sure(grrr i wish i wasfurious )

wut do you think the hellfires agenda isi

The Pict
hmmmmmm im not sure(grrr i wish i wasfurious )

wut do you think the hellfires agenda isi

i dunno, is it Nova in charge or Shaw. that might be what determines their agenda. Ord is gona be back im sure of it, thats shown in the last issue. it would be funny if he saved the X-Men from the hellfire club.

masterkit
that would be funny

how do u feel about storm getting married

The Pict
hmm...i don't really read any comics with storm in them. i like her well enough though.

i don't think it will last but i don't really know much about the whole event.

what's your view?

masterkit
well right now im not sure if its gonna last

but i hope it does for storms sake

but then again it would be neet to see her with nightcrawler hey hey wink

The Pict
i thought she and logan were together. oh well

does she know that nightcrawler has feelings for her?

masterkit
i hope

cuz i want nightcrawler to get her rolling on floor laughing

The Pict
do you read ultimate X-Men?

masterkit
when it comes to our local grocery store

so occasionally
but i heard about that whole RoLo thing

The Pict
when it comes to our local grocery store

so occasionally
but i heard about that whole RoLo thing

RoLo?

i am only on volume 11 so i haven't heard of it. nightcrawler likes storm in that as well so they might get together in the ultimate universe.

masterkit
RoLo stands for like oroRO and LOgan

I just think nightcrawler would be much better for storm

GO ULTIMATE UNVERSE

The Pict
oh right, in volume 10 logan and storm kissed so i did know what it was.

i like how kitty and spiderman got together cos' it is a new couple in the marvel world. and i like them both.

masterkit
O yeah i heard about that i thought that was awsome. GO KITTY GO KITTY. O.O wut if kitty was swingin around with him and liked accidently phased and slippedO.O

The Pict
O yeah i heard about that i thought that was awsome. GO KITTY GO KITTY. O.O wut if kitty was swingin around with him and liked accidently phased and slippedO.O

laughing

it won't last that long though sad its always gonna be spiderman and MJ, even in the ultimate universe.

kitty's costume was cool as spidergirl or whatever she was called

masterkit
lol yeah but that is sad

god this is fun

but i keep thinking O NO IM NOT GONNA WIN AHHH

but i hope kittys relationship with sp will last a little while
but hmmm now im thinking about other xmen with other superheros also hmmmm rogue and the human torch hulk and the thinglaughing i kno there not xmen but thats funny

The Pict
lol yeah but that is sad

god this is fun

but i keep thinking O NO IM NOT GONNA WIN AHHH

but i hope kittys relationship with sp will last a little while
but hmmm now im thinking about other xmen with other superheros also hmmmm rogue and the human torch hulk and the thinglaughing i kno there not xmen but thats funny

and colossus being gay was a surprise confused i mean i don't like him but i didn't see that coming. it has enraged a lot of colossus fans.

masterkit
o shit i never heard collosus was gay O.O wow

this is the ultimate universe cuz it would totally through of main marvel

The Pict
yeah ultimate only. it means no Kitty and colossus. which don't bother me cos i don't like him. still he might change his mind as Kitty gets older cos they are a pretty important couple in the 616 universe.

masterkit
yes deffiantly

well Collosus never bothered me but still thats sad

i mean kitty and peter were a good couple

The Pict
but not as good as kitty and peter confused

something that annoys me about ultimate x-men is the contradictions. when bobby visits his parents and tells a girlfriend about the x-men xavier wipes his mind about it and makes him forget his girlfriend. but when beast leaves the mansion charles asks why and beast says you have read my mind. but xavier says he wouldn't read someone's mind without permission. that annoys me a lot.

masterkit
yes sometimes ultimate xmen can annoy u like that

grrrrr that really ticks he off now that u mention it

The Pict
yes sometimes ultimate xmen can annoy u like that

grrrrr that really ticks he off now that u mention it

its not the only time, xavier says to magneto that he would never try to read his mind. but when beast tells people on his website about angel xavier says i am probably the most powerful telepath in the world and i already know. meaning he read his mind without permission. mad

sigh

anyway its a good comic but it moves a little too fast if you know what i mean. there has already been a major death and a big roster of characters included.

masterkit
yeah i kno wut ya mean

i hate it when they put so many characters in that you get confused like they have like 15 group xmen team that is just like whos who. who went where. he did wut

The Pict
yeah i kno wut ya mean

i hate it when they put so many characters in that you get confused like they have like 15 group xmen team that is just like whos who. who went where. he did wut

yeah i know. that was the reason the ultimate universe was started. so they can write comics with no backstory to worry about, but its pace means its gonna get confusing real soon.

ultimate hellfire club lasted about 2 minutes as well, so i think its safe to say they will be back in the future because you can't just write out a character like sebastian shaw so quickly.

masterkit
Sebastian Shaw written out...naw they could never do that

never ever never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER!

i want him back Ult. Xmen

The Pict
Sebastian Shaw written out...naw they could never do that

never ever never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER!

i want him back Ult. Xmen

yeah didn't even use his powers

i liked it when he beat colossus in astonishing x-men in the last issue. do you have issue 15? i just got it yesterday.

masterkit
i was in a hurry and didnt have time to pick it up but needed to see if it was there. but i looked throu it and saw that. i liked that 2

The Pict
i was in a hurry and didnt have time to pick it up but needed to see if it was there. but i looked throu it and saw that. i liked that 2

yeah i was like why is shaw just taking a beating? but then obviuosly he outsmarted peter.

and logan acting like a little girl is one of the funniest things i have seen in comics. "say mines is the best ms Nova or i shall be very cross!" laughing out loud

masterkit
lol i saw that too

whos ur favorite Astonishing Xman

The Pict
Kitty!! but i like all of them except colossus, and i am not too sure about emma.

what about you?

masterkit
I like Kitty and Emma(and emma is fun to draw)

The Pict
I like Kitty and Emma(and emma is fun to draw)

i can't draw to save myself

i wonder where the other x-men are? i know this is astonishing but aren't the others living at the mansion as well, hellfire club wouldn't stand a chance against the astonishing x-men and storm,nightcrawler,havok etc

masterkit
defiantly!!! well hmmmmm i never thought about that

i pretty sure nightcrawlers at the mansion

Storm is in Wakanda

The Pict
defiantly!!! well hmmmmm i never thought about that

i pretty sure nightcrawlers at the mansion

Storm is in Wakanda

jubilee is a teacher, and thats where the new x-men or whatever they are called should be. maybe its just to stop the comics treading on each others territory.

anyway can't wait for the next issue but i don't get paid for 2 more weeks so i can afford like 1 more comic till then so it better come out soon.

masterkit
lol

i kno i hated it when a new comic comes out and i dont have money

its grrrrr i need that issue of xmen!!!

The Pict
yeah i missed out on astonishing x men 3 cos' of money.

i wonder how long Whedon will write astonishing x-men?

masterkit
i have astonishing xmen 3

hmmm i wonder about that 2

The Pict
i have astonishing xmen 3

hmmm i wonder about that 2

man i wanted that issue cos thats when wolverine and beast fight, right?

masterkit
i could scan it and send it to u

wolvie and beast fight w00t

The Pict
i could scan it and send it to u

hey that would be cool, thnx.

and uh wolverine is cool.

masterkit
he is cool but not my fave

i like STORM WOOT and yes i kno y u were using that

The Pict
he is cool but not my fave

i like STORM WOOT and yes i kno y u were using that

stick out tongue i wasn't i just thought i better add wolverine cos i was on my last chance.

do you read Excalibur as well as x-men? i haven't read anything, besides ultimate x-men, with dazzler in it. she is quite cool as well.

masterkit
dazz is cool

i can never find Excalibersad

*goes and weeps in corner and picks up and reads his excalber iss 1*

i dont really like ultimate dazz thou

The Pict
dazz is cool

i can never find Excalibersad

*goes and weeps in corner and picks up and reads his excalber iss 1*

i dont really like ultimate dazz thou

lol

yeah she is strange, a different spin on the character though and better than the colossus version.

i thought Kitty would be in new excalibur for the long haul, as she was one of the founding members i think. plus she was in the first 2 or 3 issues.

masterkit
yeah that would be kool for her to be there

all the ultimate versions of the xmen are a little off.

The Pict
yeah that would be kool for her to be there

all the ultimate versions of the xmen are a little off.

tell me about it. rogue starts off as a weapon x agent, fair enough it was against her will. but then becomes a killer terrorist. i don't like the fact that it was only Kitty that mentioned it to the others.

however cyclops is mostly the same straight laced leader he always was.

masterkit
well i dont kno ive just found something wrong with them but i dont remember them all O.O

but how can ya NOT make cyclops strait laced laughing

The Pict
well i dont kno ive just found something wrong with them but i dont remember them all O.O

but how can ya NOT make cyclops strait laced laughing

laughing out loud i suppose he will always be a bit stiff.

i didn't like how the character was treated in the movies sad

masterkit
o my god I hated how cycke was treated in the movies and the clothes they had him wear. He wasnt that stiff well in like the way originals he wore clothes like that but not now.

hehehe ord made a funny face in this comic im scanning u.

The Pict
o my god I hated how cycke was treated in the movies and the clothes they had him wear. He wasnt that stiff well in like the way originals he wore clothes like that but not now.

hehehe ord made a funny face in this comic im scanning u.

cool!

have you noticed that emma seems to be a non psychic in ultimate x-men?

masterkit
yeah i did i liked Psychic emma

OOOOOOOOO PAGE 3 YUSSSSSSSSSSS

hehehehe beast and wolve fight lol

The Pict
Woot!

a character i don't know much about is Sage. she is in new excalibur but i know almost zero about her history.

masterkit
was she in the xmen?

The Pict
was she in the xmen?

she was in uncanny x-men, but i have only been reading comics for aound 2 years and its not one of the series i started to read.

masterkit
i havnt picked up an uncanny xmen comic in awhile

The Pict
i havnt picked up an uncanny xmen comic in awhile

i only bought one cos' it had x-23 and Wolverine on the cover and i like them both, and she was in it. she was in the hellfire club as well.

masterkit
hmmmmmmmm x-23 and the hellfire club

how did that turn out

The Pict
hmmmmmmmm x-23 and the hellfire club

how did that turn out

oh she only went to the hellfire club at the end of the issue and you didn't see any of the others.

it was Wolverine's and the other x-men's first meeting with X-23. when they first met she surprised wolverine and took a slice out his face.

masterkit
lol kool

i just got done scanning Astonishing Xmen 3

The Pict
lol kool

i just got done scanning Astonishing Xmen 3

eek! cool

wolverine is the greatest

masterkit
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8011/axmen3pg13sd.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5018/image0015pd.th.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/104/image0023aa.th.jpg

well thats ill im postin rite now

g2g bye

The Pict
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8011/axmen3pg13sd.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5018/image0015pd.th.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/104/image0023aa.th.jpg

well thats ill im postin rite now

g2g bye

OK i appreciate that, thanks.

wolverine would beat colossus in a fight

masterkit
i wouldnt doubt that wolvie would beat colossus in fight

wuts ur thoughts on that

The Pict
adamantium is strong enough to pierce just about anything, including organic steel. so yeah wolverine could win a fight between them.

masterkit
yeah totally

wut about Kitty and Non telepathic only diamond Emma how would that turn out

The Pict
yeah totally

wut about Kitty and Non telepathic only diamond Emma how would that turn out

are we talking about ultimate kitty as well as ultimate emma, or normal Kitty versus ultimate emma? well it doesn't matter i suppose, ultimate Kitty would lose due to inexperience but 616 Kitty would smash emma. thats what i think anyway. how do you see it going?

masterkit
its 616 kitty but yeah i agree GO KITTY

The Pict
Kitty would phase her heart out.

i wonder if Scot will be alright after what emma did to him?

masterkit
hmmmmmmm i never thought bout that would scott be o righty

The Pict
she has done something major to his mind thats for sure. i don't know if you saw but his eyes are open but no beams? i don't know if i want it to stay that way, his visor and shades are part of his character. maybe when he comes out his coma or whatever his beams will return.

masterkit
O.O ooooooooooo i hope i really do hope that cyke gets his beams back

well im leavin see ya and i posted it in this message cuz then i dont have to make another bye

The Pict
yeah, ditto.

i wonder what will happen to emma after this astonishing arc. is she back to being a villain? even if she turns against the hellfire club she is gonna be booted out of the x-men.

Regulus A Black
so what post number is this? I've kinda lost track, by the way ICEMAN RULES, ICEMAN + WOLVERINE + NIGHTCRAWLER + COLOSSUS = SUPER UNBEATABLE TEAM

The Pict
i am unsure all i know is that you have no girls on your team and need to include Kitty, Jean or umm Wonder Woman.

Kitty+Beast+Cyclops+Wolverine+Nightcrawler better team wink

Regulus A Black
i'm bored, I think maybe i'll go watch the Xmen, and X2: X-men united. and yeah maybe Kitty could be added to my team

masterkit
STORM

STORM IS THE ULTIMATE LEADER!!!!

cain marko
wwo this post is 107 only another 93 to go cummon guys!!!

cain marko
no one interseted?weep

masterkit
i AM INTERESTED CUZ THE XMEN ARE AWSOME

neet spidy sig by the way

cain marko
i AM INTERESTED CUZ THE XMEN ARE AWSOME

neet spidy sig by the way

cheers although i dnt really like it lol

its my first one on photo shop

masterkit
hmmmmmmm i always like how u put ur name on it in that design

STORM + NIGHTCRAWLER=inlove

cain marko
hmmmmmmm i always like how u put ur name on it in that design

STORM + NIGHTCRAWLER=inlove

cheers i like it as long as it doen't get boring

masterkit
lol

X-men xmen i want i want i want devil

The Pict
i have to leave for work in half an hour so i think the 200th post will be done by then sad

but if not i thought it was crazy when ultimate colossus stopped the massive train in return to weapon X, volume 2.

masterkit
O.O I DIDNT SEE THAT GRRR

I wonder wut would have happened if it skished collosus hmmmmdevil*gets a scemeing look on his face*MWAHAHAHAHA

cain marko
hmmm i dont read any of he comics stick out tongue

masterkit
lol

stormy stormy storm

The Pict
apparently ultimate colossus is stronger but more vulnerable than his 616 counterpart.

masterkit
hmmmmmmmmmmm thats interesting O.O

616 collosus banged kittyO.O

can you say RANDOM!

The Pict
they never should have gotten back together. i know it was a long time ago but he dumped her for an alien healer or something like that.

masterkit
i didnt hear that part O SWEET PAGE 4

STORMY STORM STORM STORM

The Pict
Ok guys i have to leave for work, but i'll be back on around 11 (UK time) even if the dvds have been won.

see you.

p.s. Kitty is gonna beat up emma with her ninja skills.

masterkit
lol GO KITTY!!!

BYE!!!

Im gonna leave 2 cya

Regulus A Black
Ninja skills, I can show you Ninja skills, go Nightcrawler w00t w00t

masterkit
lol

Storm is awsome

cain marko
storm is ace but her " i call upon the power of the hurricane" lingo really annoys me lol

masterkit
god that does annoy me when they give storm thous lines

nice dp lol

cain marko
god that does annoy me when they give storm thous lines

nice dp lol

lol yer those lines are v poor

dp? waht is that?

masterkit
idk wut i was thinking with the dp

but i meant sig god...

collosus gay cant believe it(well ultiamte collosus)

cain marko

but i meant sig god...

lol ah kk

yer i was shocked when i heard that about colossus

Icicle

but i meant sig god...

Wow really? I had no idea he is gay.

Does anyone think Catseye will come back from the dead?

masterkit
i didnt kno colosus was gay either till yesterday

i was friggin amazed

The Pict
he is also in love with wolverine, guaranteed. it hasn't actually came up for sure as far as i have read but there are loads of hints.

masterkit
defianlty loads of hints about collosus's main luv

The Pict
yeah but its never gonna happen between them, and if it ever did i would stop reading the comics.

i think we are gonna see apocalypse back in the x-men soon. but thats only going by new excalibur.

Icicle
Northstar is gay to, I wonder if they ever hook up

The Pict
i am sure they are dating in ultimate x-men but i haven't got that far yet, its just what i heard.

Icicle
Yeah I havn't got that far yet to, I think I heard something about them dating, I wouldn't doubt it smile

buffymitch
Originally posted by buffymitch
I love Colossus. (is this for real)

I Love Ultimate Colossus even more for obvious reasons!
Cain sorry for doubting you. If i don't win them is there any way i can buy those things? I really want them.

Regulus A Black
Colossus rules, only like 60 more posts to go, who's gonna get it?

Decay
well, its likley alot of people will he here looking for things to say, so rather than start a thread about it, does anyone know how old x-23 is?

The Pict
Originally posted by Decay
well, its likley alot of people will he here looking for things to say, so rather than start a thread about it, does anyone know how old x-23 is?

at the end of the X-23 origins comic she was 13 i think. then it was 2 years later in NYX. in uncanny wolverine still called her a kid so i'd say around 16 or 17. she was also a student at the mansion so i doubt she is much older if i am wrong.

Silke
but wouldn't Logan be calling her 'kid' or 'kiddo' for the rest of her life anyway? I mean, he calls everyone else 'bub' when he's in the mood and that just translates into 'boy' or 'kiddo'. Let's face it, once you have reached THAT guys age, everyone else short of Apocalypse is gonna be a 'kid' to yoy. So .. I wouldn't much judge her age from what Logan calls her *shrugs*
And now that this point is stated, I gotta say I do agree though - I'd say she is around 16ish.

Regulus A Black
yeah 16ish sounds good, and Wolvering would probably call Professor X kiddo, if he wanted too haha

wsg
Wolverine calls peeps what he feels like callin them at the moment and 16 sounds good! yes

Icicle
Who is X-23, is she wolverines clone, or is that someone else?

wsg
Yes, X-23 is Wolverine's clone gone wrong. Genetically wrong that is!

Kal875
I don't like X-23, I think she's rather pointless

wsg
Thoughts on X-23? Reasons for dislike?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>