It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
I never caught this when it first came out because the commercials made it look pretty lame. But I've been starting to watch it and it's actually pretty funny, I'm really surprised. It's a bit like "Stella".

Wolfie
I watched a bit of one episode. I didn't find anything that made me laugh.

forumcrew
i love this show. I watched all of the first season a few weeks before this new one just started and loved it. The new ones just started up with danny devito and are going reall good.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by forumcrew
i love this show. I watched all of the first season a few weeks before this new one just started and loved it. The new ones just started up with danny devito and are going reall good.

Agreed....My friends and I watch it religiously.

BOPRecruit 16
thought the show was kind of odd at first. the first random episodes i saw of the previos season. but pretty much watching all of them this season. it's pretty funny and whacky at times. i think the guy who plays mac is pretty cute! lol stick out tongue anyways, one of my favorite scenes of the show is where the guys make a jihad tape and cops find it. lmao XD

Solo
My favorite is in season one where Charlie has cancer

Afro Cheese
This show is hilarious. The basketball episode is golden.

They have some clips of the show on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://youtube.com/results?search=it%27s+always+sunny+in+philadelphia&search_type=search_videos

Dr. Zaius
Brilliant show.

wuTa
Indeed it is. The episode where Dennis pretends to be gay, and Mac calls him a "Mary" is classic, plus the episode where they allow teenages is gold. "Tim Murphy Slept with your prom date!!"

General G
I'm seeign doubles blink

Darth Macabre
New Season, summer of 07! w00t

wuTa
June 29th eek!

snowultra
when and where is this show on? it used to be on saturday nights, but now its not on anymore.

srankmissingnin
Awesome premiere. I almost died laughing during the episode, anyone who watched knows the part I'm talking about.

Mr. Marshall
The Anti-Social Network was hilarious! Dennis and Charlie are my favorite characters. I love how their so ****ed up but don't realize it haha

Blacktoothgrin
Show is nothing without Devito ..kinda becoming crappy of late anyway, imo

Mindset
Devito is still in it though...

The show was good before he got there, which is why he wanted to be in it.

You are wrong.

Blacktoothgrin
Originally posted by Mindset
Devito is still in it though...

The show was good before he got there, which is why he wanted to be in it.

You are wrong.

Well that would be an opinion, not wrong or right. I found the show stale before Devito was introduced as the father and now years later I find the show lacking in original comedy, even with Devito.

Mindset
No, you are just wrong and I am right.

There are no opinions here.

Digi
Everything I ever quote from this show is Devito. The show has ebbed and flowed regardless of his presence, but he's an awesomely realized character.

Greysen93
Good show, very funny

Mindset
Great show, gives me a boner.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Mindset
Great show, gives me a boner. Wow, we actually agree on something, other than the boner part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.