Batman Vs Harvey (Sincity)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Who wins this..........im go on a limb and say harvey cuz he's stronger then bats and he tough

Darth Martin
Wait till batdude123 comes in here. no expression

Rewmac
He is stronger so? Batman has fought stronger enemies than Harvey. He got the agility and the skills and also the brains for the fight. Bats can kick Harvey's ass.

grey fox
Harvey ?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
Harvey ?

who?-kid
Who is Harvey ? Don't you mean Marv ? If so, Batman murders him using only one hand. And wearing a blindfold.

zbucsz
yeah i mean marv lol i though they called him havey in the movie but he got some fightskills and can set traps, and its hard to sneak up on him

grey fox
Marv doesn't win...but he sure as hell put's up a goodfight.

who?-kid
Isn't Marv like the average thug Batman beats up every night ? Maybe a little tougher, but still...

Seriously, Marv goes down in three or four well placed punches. He was getting kicked around by Kevin, and Kevin is not half as good as Batman.

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid
Isn't Marv like the average thug Batman beats up every night ? Maybe a little tougher, but still...

Seriously, Marv goes down in three or four well placed punches. He was getting kicked around by Kevin, and Kevin is not half as good as Batman.

Average ?

Do average men take an electric chair TWICE before dying ? Do average men kill an entire squad of riot police with nothing but a hatchet ? Do ordinary men get up and dust themselves off after being hit by a car 4-5 times ?

Kevin was kicking Marv's ass simply because of the fact he's 'Hoppy' .

who?-kid
Yes. AVERAGE.

I know Marv feats, I saw the movie but I didn't need to see it, I have all the Sin Cities, so don't lecture me. Marv is an extremely tough guy - Batman is just as tough by the way - but again, apart from that, he's not that big a deal.

The only time he fought somebody with actual fighting skills, he almost lost. He only won because he prepared himself. Marv even admitted : "Kevin's better and faster than I am."

And Kevin doesn't even come close to Batman's level.

Marv is just a charismatic, tough brawler with some fighting skills. So tell me, how is Marv beating Batman ?

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yes. AVERAGE.

I know Marv feats, I saw the movie but I didn't need to see it, I have all the Sin Cities, so don't lecture me. Marv is an extremely tough guy - Batman is just as tough by the way - but again, apart from that, he's not that big a deal.

The only time he fought somebody with actual fighting skills, he almost lost. He only won because he prepared himself. Marv even admitted : "Kevin's better and faster than I am."

And Kevin doesn't even come close to Batman's level.

Marv is just a charismatic, tough brawler with some fighting skills. So tell me, how is Marv beating Batman ?

No , I was arguing then that Marv is WAY above the average palooka that Bat's takes down .

I have no problem accepting that Bat's can take down Marv , it's just not going to be an overall curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.