War Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

The_Fury
Which Superman?

golem370
Death of Superman

The_Fury
Hmmm.WarHulk..untill i'm convinced otherwise.

Darth Martin
Probably hulk. If it was Pre Crisis Supes tho.

Crease
Unless they fight inside of a kryptonite dome and Hulk has uses chaos magic mittens, no version of Hulk beats Supermanno. I'll let someone who's not quite as fed up with these threads explain why.

Next people will beleive Hulk can beat Thanos. sad

Rewmac
How about we put All Star Superman up to the game...

thisredbox
Originally posted by Crease
Unless they fight inside of a kryptonite dome and Hulk has uses chaos magic mittens, no version of Hulk beats Supermanno. I'll let someone who's not quite as fed up with these threads explain why.

co-signederm

who?-kid
(resisting the urge to reply)

Rewmac

Next people will beleive Hulk can beat Thanos. sad Agreed. Sometimes people go and think a bit too much of Hulk. Supes can smoke im.

bigbran
Originally posted by who?-kid
(resisting the urge to reply) wow, didnt you say you liked thanos!!nonononosmilie]

Crease
Originally posted by who?-kid
(resisting the urge to reply)

wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
wow, didnt you say you liked thanos!!nonononosmilie]

He didn't say anything bad about Thanos.

Hulk beating Thanos or Superman just doesn't seem likely.

The Fake Macoy
Speedblitz... guess who would be on the receiving end.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Speedblitz... guess who would be on the receiving end.

Being fast is useless if you cant hurt your enemy. War Hulk is on an entirely different level of power than Superman.

Grimm22
Superman is to fast and to smart for Hulk to defeat yes

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman is to fast and to smart for Hulk to defeat yes

Youre correct. He would use his super-speed to do BFR ... on himself!

Whittdawg92
the next person that says speed blitz it gettin cyber-stabbed in the throat. that dam word needs to be tabood from this forum.

golem370
NO! BFR

guy222
war hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
He didn't say anything bad about Thanos.

Hulk beating Thanos or Superman just doesn't seem likely. Hulk beating Thanos isnt likely and is just plain crazy to think about. No it wouldnt happen. But Hulk beating Superman i could definitely see that.

B.A
Eccept Sup[erman is strong and faster, smarter, a good fighter and has other powers.

Yeah Superman is outclassed. Superman knocks him out before he can level up to Superman's strength.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk beating Thanos isnt likely and is just plain crazy to think about. No it wouldnt happen. But Hulk beating Superman i could definitely see that.

Nah, the Hulk beating either is about equally as likely.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah, the Hulk beating either is about equally as likely. I agree because Thanos doesn't completely outclass Superman.

Avlon
Hulk beating Thanos isnt likely and is just plain crazy to think about. No it wouldnt happen. But Hulk beating Superman i could definitely see that.

Thanos and Superman are peers in my eyes.

Not complete equals, but peers.

Hulk is beating neither.

Sundipped
Superman wins. He won't fall out like Sentry did.

Grinning Goku

Hulk is beating neither.

We can blame the events of WWH for shitty threads like these.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman

Kurash
superman

quanchi112

Hulk is beating neither. WW Hulk could beat Superman. Not Thanos but Superman for sure.

golem370
Hulk has fought and beat a few Superman like characters including Thor Gladiator Hyperion and he fought the some of the physically powerful Avengers at the same time including Iron Man She Hulk Hercules Wonder Man and Namor the Sub-Mariner at the same time he fought Doc Samson as well those are in my opinion Superman level feats not to forget destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth which I would guess weighted quite abit more then earth since I would think it was almost completely sold. Hulk also withstood a disenagrater beam that killed Namor and I believe Dr Strange. Also something else that puts in a league with Superman is the fact broke threw a force field made both by Dr Strange & Silver Surfer.

B.A
Nah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has fought and beat a few Superman like characters including Thor Gladiator Hyperion and he fought the some of the physically powerful Avengers at the same time including Iron Man She Hulk Hercules Wonder Man and Namor the Sub-Mariner at the same time he fought Doc Samson as well those are in my opinion Superman level feats not to forget destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth which I would guess weighted quite abit more then earth since I would think it was almost completely sold. Hulk also withstood a disenagrater beam that killed Namor and I believe Dr Strange. Also something else that puts in a league with Superman is the fact broke threw a force field made both by Dr Strange & Silver Surfer. SHhhhh becuz some of the Superman backers on here dont want to hear any of that.

llagrok
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Being fast is useless if you cant hurt your enemy. War Hulk is on an entirely different level of power than Superman.

Is that why Huc > Bart w/speedforce?

Sundipped
Hulk has fought and beat a few Superman like characters including Thor Gladiator Hyperion and he fought the some of the physically powerful Avengers at the same time including Iron Man She Hulk Hercules Wonder Man and Namor the Sub-Mariner at the same time he fought Doc Samson as well those are in my opinion Superman level feats not to forget destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth which I would guess weighted quite abit more then earth since I would think it was almost completely sold. Hulk also withstood a disenagrater beam that killed Namor and I believe Dr Strange. Also something else that puts in a league with Superman is the fact broke threw a force field made both by Dr Strange & Silver Surfer.

Just because he beat a few Superman like characters dosen't mean much. Gladiator choked out Hyperion so it is a difference in levels of power between these characters.

Fighting Doc Samson is not Superman level feat.

There are too many inconsistencies in comics. How can Hulk not break through the forcefield around Strange's house but can break through 1 created by Strange and Surfer? no expression

Bad Ash231
War Hulk wins.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
War Hulk wins.
Lies.

golem370
Originally posted by Sundipped
Just because he beat a few Superman like characters dosen't mean much. Gladiator choked out Hyperion so it is a difference in levels of power between these characters.

There are too many inconsistencies in comics. How can Hulk not break through the forcefield around Strange's house but can break through 1 created by Strange and Surfer? no expression

eek!
I agree that fighting Doc Samson is not Superman level but Fighting Doc Samson She Hulk Hercules Namor Wonder Man and Iron Man is. Plus that was Hulk without Celestial Armor where his Hulk does have Celestial Armor. Also Hulk defeated Thor who was atleast 10 times stronger then normal Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped

There are too many inconsistencies in comics. How can Hulk not break through the forcefield around Strange's house but can break through 1 created by Strange and Surfer? no expression So you are only going to focus on Hulks inconsistencies? Are you saying Superman doesnt have any?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by JasonK4
Lies.

ohnoesplz

WrathfulDwarf
Who wins

Wolverine FTW!

Kutulu
War Hulk takes it. Superman lovers cry in their beer.

llagrok
War Hulk appeared in any other issues besides the one where he fought The Absorbing man and Juggernaut?

B.A
Damn not sure.

vlaaad12345
eek!
I agree that fighting Doc Samson is not Superman level but Fighting Doc Samson She Hulk Hercules Namor Wonder Man and Iron Man is. Plus that was Hulk without Celestial Armor where his Hulk does have Celestial Armor. Also Hulk defeated Thor who was atleast 10 times stronger then normal Thor.
Hulk never beat wm thor,and fighting doc sampson namor wonderman and iron man still isnt close to fighting superman,war hulk wins.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
War Hulk appeared in any other issues besides the one where he fought The Absorbing man and Juggernaut?

No.

Soljer
Superman in a stomp.

iceman24567
Superman in a stomp. Speed blitz = stomp sure.

quanchi112
Im not really familiar with War Hulk but I saw the scans where he fukced with Juggernaut. Theres no way Superman is stomping him.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
and fighting doc sampson namor wonderman and iron man still isnt close to fighting superman
It's closer than you think.

Avlon
WW Hulk could beat Superman. Not Thanos but Superman for sure.

You've have to prove that Thanos is above Superman...which since he isn't...it would be impossible to prove.

If you're into "facts" as much as you say you are..it should be pretty evident.

B.A
Im not really familiar with War Hulk but I saw the scans where he fukced with Juggernaut. Theres no way Superman is stomping him. Yes. Yes he does. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
You've have to prove that Thanos is above Superman...which since he isn't...it would be impossible to prove.

If you're into "facts" as much as you say you are..it should be pretty evident. Thanos was above Thor two upgrades ago. Thor is at Supes level. I mean get real here he took on Thor with the power gem. Supes would need a power up to give him a match. Thanos beats the Silver Surfer every single time and he is above Superman. I mean Odin couldnt put him down and had more than enough time to silence him.

We have seen Supes get raped by the Cyborg one on one. I mean he went down easily and needed to be rescued. Thanos would rape Superman.

B.A
And Superman would rape Hulk. All versions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Yes. Yes he does. roll eyes (sarcastic) What weakness did you see in WarHulk?

iceman24567
Thanos was above Thor two upgrades ago. Thor is at Supes level. I mean get real here he took on Thor with the power gem. Supes would need a power up to give him a match. Thanos beats the Silver Surfer every single time and he is above Superman. I mean Odin couldnt put him down and had more than enough time to silence him.

We have seen Supes get raped by the Cyborg one on one. I mean he went down easily and needed to be rescued. Thanos would rape Superman. The Cyborg meaning Henshaw? I think Thanos would find him difficult to beat too.

Avlon
Thanos was above Thor two upgrades ago. Thor is at Supes level. I mean get real here he took on Thor with the power gem. Supes would need a power up to give him a match. Thanos beats the Silver Surfer every single time and he is above Superman. I mean Odin couldnt put him down and had more than enough time to silence him.

We have seen Supes get raped by the Cyborg one on one. I mean he went down easily and needed to be rescued. Thanos would rape Superman.

Thanos also nearly got his head taken off by Morg and beating SS physically is hardly something that Superman couldn't do.

A black hole had Thanos worse for the wear while even a rookie Superman took them just fine. Dominus didn't put Superman down and he's far more powerful than Odin.

Thanos was almost killed by and exact clone of himself, and you somehow think that Superman having problems with an enhanced clone of himself is some kind of low point?

quanchi112
Thanos also nearly got his head taken off by Morg and beating SS physically is hardly something that Superman couldn't do.

A black hole had Thanos worse for the wear while even a rookie Superman took them just fine. Dominus didn't put Superman down and he's far more powerful than Odin.

Thanos was almost killed by and exact clone of himself, and you somehow think that Superman having problems with an enhanced clone of himself is some kind of low point? Thanos defended himself against Morg. I mean come on like it has never looked like Superman was going to lose his head before. Thanos outshined everyone else that fought Tyrant in that series. Really I know you love Superman and you know I love Thanos but lets get real here.

Supes has no chance vs Thanos. None. The dude was going to die by Cyborgs hand if he didnt get backup which he usually has. He is a member of the JLA and usually has someone watching his back.

iceman24567
Thanos defended himself against Morg. I mean come on like it has never looked like Superman was going to lose his head before. Thanos outshined everyone else that fought Tyrant in that series. Really I know you love Superman and you know I love Thanos but lets get real here.

Supes has no chance vs Thanos. None. The dude was going to die by Cyborgs hand if he didnt get backup which he usually has. He is a member of the JLA and usually has someone watching his back. Being beaten by Henshaw isn't that much of a low showing he is a top tier for a reason he's terribly powerful so that logic fails.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Being beaten by Henshaw isn't that much of a low showing he is a top tier for a reason he's terribly powerful so that logic fails. Ok listen up. Superman wasnt just beaten he was embarrassed. He looked like an amateur. Thor with the power gem was more of a threat than Henshaw with his sinestro rings. Thanos stood his assult for a while and ended it when he wanted to. Supes went down like a chump and needed someone else to bail him out. Thanos enjoyed his conflict and decided when it was time to end this charade.

savage hulk
wwh beat sentry and he will kill superman 1 million exploding suns > one sun and sentry stamelates galactus

iceman24567
Ok listen up. Superman wasnt just beaten he was embarrassed. He looked like an amateur. Thor with the power gem was more of a threat than Henshaw with his sinestro rings. Thanos stood his assult for a while and ended it when he wanted to. Supes went down like a chump and needed someone else to bail him out. Thanos enjoyed his conflict and decided when it was time to end this charade. I beg to differ Henshaw with rings is more of a threat than Thor with the power gem not only that but did Thanos need to amp to beat Thor? I assume he did Superman did what he could against a way stronger foe he lost everybody loses Thanos got exed by a weak version of Drax big deal.

Mindship
The thing about Superman is this, and you either love him for it or you hate his guts: I think more than any other hero, Superman has the uncanny ability to be, or nearly be, as powerful as he needs to be. Some chalk it up to his being DC's flagship character (and no doubt there is some truth to this); some accept it because it fits their ideal vision of the superhero's Superhero.

If Superman fights World War Hulk on Hulk's terms, then to be fair to the spirit of WWH -- and frankly, I think, to have a more exciting story -- Hulk wins. But if Supes uses the full scope of his powerset (and yes, that includes speedblitz), Superman wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by savage hulk
wwh beat sentry and he will kill superman 1 million exploding suns > one sun and sentry stamelates galactus That logic fails because The Sentry stalemates an abstract yet exhaust his energy supply against The Hulk nah not working.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
It's closer than you think.
Its not even close at all,all those combined<<<<<<<<<<<<superman.

quanchi112
I beg to differ Henshaw with rings is more of a threat than Thor with the power gem not only that but did Thanos need to amp to beat Thor? I assume he did Superman did what he could against a way stronger foe he lost everybody loses Thanos got exed by a weak version of Drax big deal. What feats does Henshaw have with these rings?

You go first then Ill show you some very powerful characters Thor went through.

I knew you didnt know what you were talking about by the way, but if you want to continue this debate impress me with Cyborg feat with his rings.

savage hulk
That logic fails because The Sentry stalemates an abstract yet exhaust his energy supply against The Hulk nah not working.
maybe but sentry has the power of one million suns and superman one sun do the math

vlaaad12345
maybe but sentry has the power of one million suns and superman one sun do the math
He clearly doesnt have the power of a million exploding suns,sentry is all hype and he didnt live up to it.

jasofisc
He clearly doesnt have the power of a million exploding suns,sentry is all hype and he didnt live up to it.

your right but that doesn't mean that he's not in supes league (all thought i'm sure there will be quite a few that will disagree because supes is in skyfather level to a lot of people.)

savage hulk
thing, Red richard, Tony Stark say that sentry has the power of 1 million suns and if hulk and sentry fight in another noname planet they will destroy this planet cause if they destroy earth no more marvel lol

jasofisc
well a million exploding suns would destroy the solar system and a 1/4 of the milky way.

Avlon
Ok listen up. Superman wasnt just beaten he was embarrassed. He looked like an amateur. Thor with the power gem was more of a threat than Henshaw with his sinestro rings. Thanos stood his assult for a while and ended it when he wanted to. Supes went down like a chump and needed someone else to bail him out. Thanos enjoyed his conflict and decided when it was time to end this charade.

Actually...I like both characters due to their power/personalities. Morg made Thanos look like an amature..and he's nowhere near Cyborgs level. Thanos was on the losing end until he ran to pull out a weapon... so that doesn't even count as a real victory.

While Superman was out taking blasts from what was the force of 50 supernovas while he was weakened...Thanos was nearly killed by a blast that barely made more than a crater.

Unless you want to go back and forth on ridiculous low points of their various careers, simply accept the truth and be free. Thanos and Superman are peers. Both do the same thing...consistenly stand above the rest.

vlaaad12345
thing, Red richard, Tony Stark say that sentry has the power of 1 million suns and if hulk and sentry fight in another noname planet they will destroy this planet cause if they destroy earth no more marvel lol
Doesnt matter what tony or reed say the on panel evidence says otherwise,feats>statements.

quanchi112
He clearly doesnt have the power of a million exploding suns,sentry is all hype and he didnt live up to it. That depends on how powerful you think that WW Hulk was?

iceman24567
What feats does Henshaw have with these rings?

I knew you didnt know what you were talking about by the way, but if you want to continue this debate impress me with Cyborg feat with his rings. Who needs to impress you. Without the rings he beat Mongul, Eradicator, Superman, Supergirl, Supeboy and sometimes a few of them at once without his rings now put the Qwardian rings amps him even more that's how powerful he is.

savage hulk
ok if they fight in another galaxy they destroy this galaxy cause if they destroy marvel solar system no more marvel heroes earth

Captain King
WWH might actually have a chance. Normaly I'd scoff just about any Superman vs thread. But i've been reading alot of WWH and there's no ass he hasn't kicked yet.

WWH is a bottomless pit of rage, the marvel heroes are just starting to figureout that he's just toying with them and centering his attention on the illumminati. But he could easily destroy the whole world!

WWH is smarter and stronger then savage hulk. He managed to get Doctor Strange to let his gaurd down and crush his hands so he couldn't peform spells. That sortof stradegy is unpresented by the hulk..

Superman isn't much of a stradegist. And though he might be faster then the hulk, and have a more versatile array of abilities.. WWH has developed a personality that would make even Thanos reconsider pissing him off.

Hulk smash puny Superman.

iceman24567
What feats does Henshaw have with these rings?

I knew you didnt know what you were talking about by the way, but if you want to continue this debate impress me with Cyborg feat with his rings. Henshaw would beat Hulk by the way with or without rings.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindship
The thing about Superman is this, and you either love him for it or you hate his guts: I think more than any other hero, Superman has the uncanny ability to be, or nearly be, as powerful as he needs to be. Some chalk it up to his being DC's flagship character (and no doubt there is some truth to this); some accept it because it fits their ideal vision of the superhero's Superhero.

If Superman fights World War Hulk on Hulk's terms, then to be fair to the spirit of WWH -- and frankly, I think, to have a more exciting story -- Hulk wins. But if Supes uses the full scope of his powerset (and yes, that includes speedblitz), Superman wins.

thumb up QFT. That's basically the essential nature of the character.

vlaaad12345
That depends on how powerful you think that WW Hulk was?
Considering he didnt go into world breaking mode till the end...not anywhere close to 1 exploding sun let alone 1million.

Sirius77

Why do you think that a million exploding suns would matter to superman?

He spends thousands of years in one and is able to recreate life and planets, and sustain his descendants, fifth dimensional and all, accross the entire universe with his raw power.

Imagine what would happen if sentry released his power of one million explosing suns on superman, no matter how pitiful it is... he would lap it up like soda... what is to stop superman from absorbing sentrys SOLAR power?

lando005
sups 10/10 he's just tooo versital

quanchi112
Actually...I like both characters due to their power/personalities. Morg made Thanos look like an amature..and he's nowhere near Cyborgs level. Thanos was on the losing end until he ran to pull out a weapon... so that doesn't even count as a real victory.

While Superman was out taking blasts from what was the force of 50 supernovas while he was weakened...Thanos was nearly killed by a blast that barely made more than a crater.

Unless you want to go back and forth on ridiculous low points of their various careers, simply accept the truth and be free. Thanos and Superman are peers. Both do the same thing...consistenly stand above the rest. Come on now becuz Morg made Thanos pull out a weapon and their fight was inconclusive your saying he looked like an amateur. Supes isnt in his league. Thanos hung with Odin. Both look down at Supes. Just becuz Ds is in his league dont make it out like Thanos is to. Hes not.

Again Thor has never been able to beat him and some consider him Supermans superior. He may just be that to becuz it seems as if hes a little bit more powerful since his return. We will have to wait and see.

quanchi112
Henshaw would beat Hulk by the way with or without rings. Here we go. Way to dodge my Thor with the power gem vs Henshaw with the sinestro rings argument. Prolly becuz you knew you were wrong.

Ill tell you this the way in which Cyborg ko'd Supes wouldnt have done shit to WW Hulk.

quanchi112
Considering he didnt go into world breaking mode till the end...not anywhere close to 1 exploding sun let alone 1million. Uhm no matter what happens no one is destroying earth. It just isnt happening.

He was just taking steps and literally about to take out the east coast. That is damn impressive.

Allankles
Uhm no matter what happens no one is destroying earth. It just isnt happening.

He was just taking steps and literally about to take out the east coast. That is damn impressive.

How is taking out the east coast equivalent to beating Supes in a fight? I don't get it. He destabilizes a few or a single tectonic plate, and suddenly his uber? He beats the highly overrated Sentry and does what else exactly... to make you think he takes Supes without CIS or PIS?

And Henshaw would beat the shit out of Hulk. We're talking about a guy with kryptonian DNA plus power rings, plus his already impressive technopathy. No way WWH takes him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
How is taking out the east coast equivalent to beating Supes in a fight? I don't get it. He destabilizes a few or a single tectonic plate, and suddenly his uber? He beats the highly overrated Sentry and does what else exactly... to make you think he takes Supes without CIS or PIS?

And Henshaw would beat the shit out of Hulk. We're talking about a guy with kryptonian DNA plus power rings, plus his already impressive technopathy. No way WWH takes him. Do you think he would ko WW Hulk if he hit him in the same exact fashion as he hit Supes? No way in hell would he ko WW Hulk imo and even if you disagree with that no way he would ko him as easily as he did to Supes.

Allankles
Do you think he would ko WW Hulk if he hit him in the same exact fashion as he hit Supes? No way in hell would he ko WW Hulk imo and even if you disagree with that no way he would ko him as easily as he did to Supes.

I remember talking to someone about how easily Henshaw took out Supes, and that it was inconsistent with Supes current capabilities. The fight should have been a lot more difficult for Henshaw (who is historically more powerful but less durable than Supes).

If the fight is written by the same people, yes Henshaw takes Hulk out as easily (although it would make sense for Hulk to put up more of a fight).

I don't think it's a great argument for WWH against Supes anyway. Henshaw is in an entirely different league.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
I remember talking to someone about how easily Henshaw took out Supes, and that it was inconsistent with Supes current capabilities. The fight should have been a lot more difficult for Henshaw (who is historically more powerful but less durable than Supes).

If the fight is written by the same people, yes Henshaw takes Hulk out as easily (although it would make sense for Hulk to put up more of a fight).

I don't think it's a great argument for WWH against Supes anyway. Henshaw is in an entirely different league. All I am saying is this. There is no way that Henshaw beats him physically like he did to Supes.

The reason I bring it up is to show how Superman can go down physically, He went down easily to boot. Physically Neither of these two are going to just outmuscle the Hulk here.

iceman24567
Here we go. Way to dodge my Thor with the power gem vs Henshaw with the sinestro rings argument. Prolly becuz you knew you were wrong.

Ill tell you this the way in which Cyborg ko'd Supes wouldnt have done shit to WW Hulk. How did i dodge your stupid question i gave plenty examples of him beating powerful opponents all Herald level.

quanchi112
How did i dodge your stupid question i gave plenty examples of him beating powerful opponents all Herald level. Name them.

iceman24567
Who needs to impress you. Without the rings he beat Mongul, Eradicator, Superman, Supergirl, Supeboy and sometimes a few of them at once without his rings now put the Qwardian rings amps him even more that's how powerful he is. He beat Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner in the same Panel both Herald level Green Lanterns.

Sirius77
Don't forget when he one-shotted superman, and did eradicator, supergirl and sb at the same time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77
Don't forget when he one-shotted superman, and did eradicator, supergirl and sb at the same time. I mentioned a few of them at once but no point in "debating" with a fanboy like quanchi.

Sirius77
I mentioned a few of them at once but no point in "debating" with a fanboy like quanchi.

All he did to Superman is hit him three times and he was done. WW Hulk would be fine after these three blows. Hed be all over Cyborg.

You're right...

quanchi112
He beat Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner in the same Panel both Herald level Green Lanterns. Ok that sounds impressive which comic was this in?

Thor took out Dr. Strange,Silver Surfer, and the infinity watch at the same time....Thats more impressive.

quanchi112
Don't forget when he one-shotted superman, and did eradicator, supergirl and sb at the same time. Dont forget he was oneshotted by Darkseid and his omega beams. wink

Sirius77
Ok that sounds impressive which comic was this in?

Thor took out Dr. Strange,Silver Surfer, and the infinity watch at the same time....Thats more impressive.

Yeah... when he was amped by the POWER GEM.

iceman24567
Ok that sounds impressive which comic was this in?

Thor took out Dr. Strange,Silver Surfer, and the infinity watch at the same time....Thats more impressive. Like i said he did it all without ten rings. What Henshaw did was more impressive in comparison.

quanchi112
Yeah... when he was amped by the POWER GEM. If youd pay attention to what I was arguing with iceman he believed Cyborg with the sinestro rings could take out Thor with the power gem. Scroll back and youll realize this.

I laughed when he made this claim.

Sirius77
Dont forget he was oneshotted by Darkseid and his omega beams. wink

Don't forget that wwh couldn't even damage an entire city..

quanchi112
Like i said he did it all without ten rings. What Henshaw did was more impressive in comparison. Did you see who I named? They couldnt do shit to him....Dr. Strange included. Henshaw beat Supes down in three punches but thats really all he did with the rings. sure he is more powerful but not in the same league as Thor with the power gem.

quanchi112
Don't forget that wwh couldn't even damage an entire city.. Neither did Spectre and an amped Cap Marvel in dov.

That kind of logic is terrible.

Sirius77
If youd pay attention to what I was arguing with iceman he believed Cyborg with the sinestro rings could take out Thor with the power gem. Scroll back and youll realize this.

I laughed when he made this claim.

He could take out thor with the pg. Theres no reason why a non jobbing henshaw with eight to ten rings could not take out thor with the power gem.

quanchi112
He could take out thor with the pg. Theres no reason why a non jobbing henshaw with eight to ten rings could not take out thor with the power gem. laughing

Sirius77
Neither did Spectre and an amped Cap Marvel in dov.

That kind of logic is terrible.

So is basically everything that you say.

Also, why do you always name high feats and try to lower them?

The omega beams had a hand in defeating imperiex. Being
one-shotted by that is no low feat.

quanchi112
So is basically everything that you say.

Also, why do you always name high feats and try to lower them?

The omega beams had a hand in defeating imperiex. Being
one-shotted by that is no low feat. Enough of this imo you overrate Cyborg. He is impressive indeed but then again so was WW Hulk.

Sirius77
Enough of this imo you overrate Cyborg. He is impressive indeed but then again so was WW Hulk.

You don't listen to reason.

quanchi112
You don't listen to reason. I have tried reasoning with you and its ridiculous that you try to penalize the Hulk becuz he didnt destroy the city when I gave you an example of two more powerful characters failing to do the same exact thing. The Spectre and Captain Marvel were the characters.

Sirius77
I have tried reasoning with you and its ridiculous that you try to penalize the Hulk becuz he didnt destroy the city when I gave you an example of two more powerful characters failing to do the same exact thing. aka the Spectre and Captain Marvel....

Okay. Then name something that wwh did that puts him above superman.

Soljer
Enough of this imo you overrate Cyborg. He is impressive indeed but then again so was WW Hulk.

World War Hulk isn't in this thread....

Soljer
Oh, and War Hulk wins.

quanchi112
World War Hulk isn't in this thread.... I know but it tends to get brought up lately.

Sirius77
Yeah, but somehow it got to wwh.

quanchi112
Okay. Then name something that wwh did that puts him above superman. Beat Sentry.

Soljer
Beat Sentry.

Superman >> Sentry.

However, it doesn't matter here. Because War Hulk wins.

Sirius77
Beat Sentry.

And since there is nothing to prove that sentry is over superman, I guess you have nothing.

quanchi112
Superman >> Sentry.

However, it doesn't matter here. Because War Hulk wins. I didnt read the War Hulk comic...you think War Hulk is more powerful than WW Hulk? All I have seen is one or two scans about war hulk....what comic was this in?

quanchi112
And since there is nothing to prove that sentry is over superman, I guess you have nothing. I dont think that Superman could take on marvel earth like WW hulk did.

Sirius77
I dont think that Superman could take on marvel earth like WW hulk did.

He didn't take on marvel earth. He took on the illuminati.

quanchi112
He didn't take on marvel earth. He took on the illuminati. So thats all he took on? He wanted the illuminati and he got them. He faced a lot more than just these characters.

Sirius77
So thats all he took on? He wanted the illuminati and he got them. He faced a lot more than just these characters.

But not marvel earth.

Soljer
I didnt read the War Hulk comic...you think War Hulk is more powerful than WW Hulk? All I have seen is one or two scans about war hulk....what comic was this in?

World War Hulk versus War Hulk? I dunno - War Hulk had the MUCH more impressive showing against the Juggernaut. World War Hulk, though, shook the earth with a few steps.

It doesn't matter though, either of them would beat Superman here.

Sirius77
Is this a joke?

Soljer
Is this a joke?

Are you speaking to me?

quanchi112
Is this a joke? Is what a joke?

Sirius77
Are you speaking to me?

Yeah.

Soljer
Yeah.

Then, no. Why would you assume I was kidding?

quanchi112
But not marvel earth. Which earth was he on then?

savage hulk
World War Hulk versus War Hulk? I dunno - War Hulk had the MUCH more impressive showing against the Juggernaut. World War Hulk, though, shook the earth with a few steps.

It doesn't matter though, either of them would beat Superman here.

sentry>superman even batman can hurt superman lol

iceman24567
In your dream, sentry>superman even batman can hurt superman lol That's horrible logic. Batman hurt the Spectre means nothing in this thread.

savage hulk
That's horrible logic. Batman hurt the Spectre means nothing in this thread.
cause superman and spectre are no durabilty lol

savage hulk
if superman and spectre can be hurt by batman, spiderman would ko them

iceman24567
cause superman and spectre are no durabilty lol I beg to differ. Superman is pretty durable The Spectre is an abstract.

iceman24567
if superman and spectre can be hurt by batman, spiderman would ko them So Spiderman can ko the Hulk by your logic because Batman put the Hulk down.

savage hulk
So Spiderman can ko the Hulk by your logic because Batman put the Hulk down.
with gaz only lol

savage hulk
batman never hurt hulk he ko him with gaz

iceman24567
with gaz only lol He used his primary equipment and by your logic the Hulks durability is the same as Superman and The Spectre because the kick did affect The Hulk it blew the wind out of him you fail kid.

godking
I dont think that Superman could take on marvel earth like WW hulk did. He could and far easier then Hulk.

Besiseds maybe Thor there would be NOBODY who could put up a serious challenge to Superman.

Rhinoceros
War Hulk can be stripped from his augmentations. Then it's only Normal Hulk vs Superman. (Btw, wasn't Hulk's healing factor actually lower than usual after he was stripped from the augmentations?)

B.A
Superman wins like all Huc fights.

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
Superman wins like all Huc fights.

Not in this thread, friend.

Galan007
Originally posted by B.A
Superman wins like all Huc fights. In all seriousness Whirl,
I doubt DOS Supes could beat WAR Hulk.

srug

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
In all seriousness Whirl,

srug

DOS Supes got knocked down from a gas station blowing up, so that's not saying much. Plus his battle with Doomsday caused less destruction than WWH vs. Sentry.

B.A
Originally posted by Galan007
In all seriousness Whirl,

srug Whirl? From Herochat? Hes a prick. Just spams and is plain annoying

B.A
Not in this thread, friend. Disagreed. smokin'

tazz
sentry>superman even batman can hurt superman lol
wasn't batman possessed by an alien or something in that pic ?????

Kutulu

Galan007
Originally posted by B.A
Whirl? From Herochat? Hes a prick. Just spams and is plain annoying Meh,
I call everyone Whirl. shifty

stick out tongue

Avlon
Originally posted by tazz
wasn't batman possessed by an alien or something in that pic ?????

Yes...he was possessed by a Blackrock.... which after that Superman could have effortlessly killed Bats...which is how the alien left...

A blackrock host can have billions of sources of power...they are pretty damn powerful. Imagine it as a venom suit that can channel cosmic power.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>