Why!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
ok why do i appear last on the list of users browsing this forum? or is everyone else last aswell?

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm last.

Scottie
me too

The Pict
you are always gonna be last, its just how it happens here.

cain marko
thats ok then not just me

Valharu
Originally posted by cain marko
ok why do i appear last on the list of users browsing this forum? or is everyone else last aswell? laughing out loud That's what I was thinking when I joined. beer

cain marko
i joined in november i think and it has only just occured to me

Valharu
i joined in november i think and it has only just occured to me My names always been last. beer

Xirius
ok why do i appear last on the list of users browsing this forum? or is everyone else last aswell?

Because the names are listed in the order they went on to the forum, and when you go on, you're the latest person to go on, so your name appears last to you?

Xirius
thats just a guess.

cain marko
ah thats pretty vclever although i i came onto the forums last (after you that means you wont be last on your list???? no?

lord xyz
You're last because you're the last person who connected to the page when the page loaded. Duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xirius
ah thats pretty vclever although i i came onto the forums last (after you that means you wont be last on your list???? no?

No, because the page doesnt change while you're looking at it, even if new people come on, you wont know that they're there. They wont show up on the list unless you refresh it, and if you do that, you'll be re-entering the list and end up last again.

lord xyz
Oh, by the way, it's "Why?" no expression

Xirius
Originally posted by lord xyz
Oh, by the way, it's "Why?" no expression

It's kind of useless to point out mistakes like that on an online forum, as long as no-one's posting incomprehensible crap, what difference does it make?

SelphieT
......I don't understand this thread!!!!!

Xirius
Originally posted by SelphieT
......I don't understand this thread!!!!!

Its about the list of names that appears at the top of the page, ie. on the Off Thread Forum for example..

Xirius
For example, right now, my screen says:

(Users Browsing this Forum: BackFire, Mr. Bacon, Scythe, ladygrim, Scottie, PandoraMomo, Spartan005, lord xyz, SelphieT, The Pict, Xirius)

lord xyz
Originally posted by Xirius
It's kind of useless to point out mistakes like that on an online forum, as long as no-one's posting incomprehensible crap, what difference does it make? Is it comprehensible...

Xirius
Originally posted by lord xyz
Is it comprehensible...

Nice one.... big grin

but yes, in this case it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.