Nate Grey, X-Man | Shot down my Marvel leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo

jasofisc
that sucks x-man is awsome

grey fox
Nate Grey would be kick-ass to arrive back and notice all the M-Day problems.

ScarletSpider
M-Day and Wanda's magics could prove to be the catalyst for his return. In addition to depowering all the mutants, M-Day woke up Vulcan, created the Collective sort of, returned Black Tom Cassidy to a humanoid form. Who knows what else?

I'd like to see X-Man return, but I understand where Joe's coming from. Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider. Iron Man built a suit to keep himself alive. Cyclops, Angel, Iceman, Wolverine, etc. are all mutants born with extraordinary abilities. X-Man comes from an alternate reality where everything was upside down, and in a fight with Holocaust the son of Apocalypse from that alternate reality he stabbed Holocaust with a piece of the M'Kraan crystal which stranded them in the 616 reality.

Which of those origins is the hardest to digest?

Were they to bring him back, I wouldn't want him in his own series, but perhaps a cast member of one of the X-Men series, or a regular somewhere else.

jasofisc
yeah he would do good in astonshing x-men they need a little power.

jasofisc
so does anybody know if they are going to be doing anything with x-man ever again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.