Look, an undead monkey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StJimmy31
Can anyone figure out why the monkey is still undead? The only thing I can imagine is that he snuck back to the treasure and took another piece. Any thoughts?

Icicle
At the end of POTC 1, thre was a scene at the end of the credits, and it was of the monkey taking a peice of the gold.

spencerspider
yep... plain and simple

Captain's Wench
That has to be one of my favorite parts in the movie..."Look...*BOOM* and undead monkey!" big grin

Joscail
LOL I loved that bit too! So funny!

Kal875
I loved the part where he was singing about how he has "a jar of dirt"

jessigem
those were both probably the best parts over the movie. laughing out loud

JohnnyD's_babe
HAHAHA! tottally! laughing out loud

LovelyOne
I totally didnt know that he did that!! OMG *goes to watch end scene*

OhILuvHP
yeah my friend told me that........but even if he did take a piece, the curse was lifted. and he didnt spend the coin on anything so how is he still undead?

THE Miss Sparro
The curse was liften, then the monkey took the piece of gold, therefore um cursing himself again? s'all I got lol. I want an undead monkey! Do you think they sell those on the black market?

And at the end of the credits in the 2nd one if you waited that long, you see that the native people made the dog the chief. smile

And I LOVED the "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt and guess what's inside it" line hehe. And of course the undead monkey. And the whole fight scene on the island with the chest!

And there was one part where Davy Jones and Jack meet face to face and Jack says something about his debt and the price and the souls or something dangit I can't remember! Oh well and then Davy Jones does this little pop thing with his mouth. OMG me and my friend were laughing so hard.

Long post, sorry friends!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Captain's Wench
That has to be one of my favorite parts in the movie..."Look...*BOOM* and undead monkey!" big grin

I like that part and: "I need something to shoot. Where's that monkey?"

jessigem
laughing out loud
all the undead monkey parts
all the jar of dirt parts(except with norrington)
and when jack was talking to the cannibals.(and when he was a fruit kabob!!)
they were all great big grin

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Captain's Wench

me too - it's my msn screen name - WHAT AN AWESOME LINE!!!! I was laughing so hard when i heard it that i almost missed the next line luckily my weird obsession for the plot made me shut up so i could hear what was going on.

and don't worry about the monkey being undead - i had to explain that to a load of school mates today!!!

jessigem
i've had to explain it to so many people i can't even remember. and lots of people in these forums. i tell them it's undead because it took a coin and they're still like "but doesnt that mean the whole crew is undead too?!" and it's tiring(no offense to the people who are like that)erm

JohnnyBloom
not everyone is as magically blessed with obsessiveness as we are - you can't blame them for not wanting to sit through ten minutes of credits!!

jessigem
i didn't find out about the monkey until the dvd came out. then i just fastfowarded(spelled wrong).
laughing out loud i like your sig quote.

JohnnyBloom
i think that is how you spell fast-forwarded actually laughing out loud

jessigem
maybe. but i don't know if fast-forwarded is actually a word. it doesn't sound right..............

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
not everyone is as magically blessed with obsessiveness as we are - you can't blame them for not wanting to sit through ten minutes of credits!!

I guess fastforwarding would make too much since.

jessigem
i think she was talking about in the theaters. and i already said i fastforwarded.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I guess fastforwarding would make too much since.

oh no!!! far too boring for someone like me ... i LOVE reading the credits of films and finding all the random jobs people do ... you get "Mr. Depp's assistant hair-dressers limo driver" and stuff ... absolutely awesome!!

jessigem
laughing out loud
i forgot about that!!! i stayed til the end of the 2nd movie's credits and i saw all the jobs....
mr.depp's driver
mr.bloom's driver
ms. knightly's assistant helper.......blah blah blah.

choosewisely
do you even care, i love it stick out tongue
i want one to shoot when im angry

jessigem
you want an assistant helper to shoot when you're angry??!! messed

choosewisely
yes

jessigem
messed
i feel bad for your future assistant helper.

Syren
Thanks for that little snippet of info, it's been playing on my mind. I totally forgot that the monkey stole a piece of the gold embarrasment

Also, how do people not understand that the curse would only fall on whoever stole the gold again once it had already been lifted? That's like saying if one person stole the gold then everyone in the world would be cursed, and that didn't happen!? Simplicity roll eyes (sarcastic)

jessigem
EXACTLY. i don't know HOW people didn't understand that. but i do know at least THREE people who thought that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.