thanos vs war hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
the search wont work, right now, but i dont think this has been done before.
who would win? they fight in new york, all abilities are on.

backspace
thanos

bigbran
ya thanos should take this easy, but some people might disagree.

kgkg
war hulk has nothing on thanos.

Tassadar
Ah, I can hear the Hulk fanboys screams already. Thanos wins.

bigbran
where are they anyway?

juggernaut66666
Hulk is the stronger one there is no one can beat hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk is the stronger one there is no one can beat hulk what??

Broly92
War Hulk: me smash thanos
Thanos: Shut Up "Hears continues sound of pimp slaps"

Inhuman
War Hulk is a powerhouse, but I dont see him beating Thanos. no

Broly92
Originally posted by Inhuman
War Hulk is a powerhouse, but I dont see him beating Thanos. no
I know didn't mean to act like I didn't sad

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
what??
you heard me he has limitless strenght

Inhuman
Originally posted by Broly92
I know didn't mean to act like I didn't sad

I wasnt refering to your quote smile

but I agree that Thanos Pimp Slap > All big grin

Broly92
I wasnt refering to your quote smile

but I agree that Thanos Pimp Slap > All big grin
Thanos and Antimatter corp pimpslap>all big grin

Inhuman
you heard me he has limitless strenght

Thanos has fought and won against foes with limitless strength before
He is smart enough to know to defeat them in other ways than H2H. Thanos has other powers at his disposal. most importatly his brain.

juggernaut66666
Thanos has fought and won against foes with limitless strength before
He is smart enough to know to defeat them in other ways than H2H. Thanos has other powers at his disposal. most importatly his brain.
im just kidding smile

Inhuman
im just kidding smile

doh stick out tongue alight embarrasment

thisredbox
http://gofigureactionfigures.com/media/warhulk.jpg

do you see that? SUPER POSEABLE. how poseable is thanos? hm? didnt think so...

oh yeah...and those 34 (no, thats NOT a typo) points of articulation...well, i think that speaks for itself. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif

but yeah, seriously thanos 10/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by thisredbox

oh yeah...and those 34 (no, thats NOT a typo) points of articulation...well, i think that speaks for itself. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif

but yeah, seriously thanos 10/10. the pic isnt working.

HisMajestyAC43
umm thanos...

war hulk would be someone thanos might like to have as a little pet though.

bigbran

but yeah, seriously thanos 10/10. the pic isnt working.

aliveinboston
the search wont work, right now, but i dont think this has been done before.
who would win? they fight in new york, all abilities are on.

War Hulk is not simply the Hulk. He is significantly boosted to a level beyond anything the Hulk can reach by himself, even beyond Thanos. The question is not if War Hulk will overpower Thanos but when. Overcoming the Juggernaut's enchantment relating to forward movement requires an incredible amount of power.

DickBlazer
i loved it when War Hulk stopped Juggs, so ssswwweeeetttttt!!! War Hulk taking Superman? not likely, but who knows.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by DickBlazer
i loved it when War Hulk stopped Juggs, so ssswwweeeetttttt!!! War Hulk taking Superman? not likely, but who knows.

Superman doesnt have nearly enough power to stop the Juggernaut's forward movement. Regular hulk would not either.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by aliveinboston
War Hulk is not simply the Hulk. He is significantly boosted to a level beyond anything the Hulk can reach by himself, even beyond Thanos. The question is not if War Hulk will overpower Thanos but when. Overcoming the Juggernaut's enchantment relating to forward movement requires an incredible amount of power.

What makes you think Classic Savage Hulk can't reach those levels? That's purely speculative. The full extent of his powers will never be known.

KillAll
it doesnt matter what levels of strength hulk reached he wouldnt have stopped juggernaut. with that being said it wasnt wars strength that stopped juggernaut either. it was the energy he engulfed himself in.

this fight goes to circumstance. war hulk had pretty much however much strength he wanted. casually tossing pyramids wasnt a joke. i think if it was spontaneous and unplanned (not likely to happen) then war would win.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by KillAll
it doesnt matter what levels of strength hulk reached he wouldnt have stopped juggernaut. with that being said it wasnt wars strength that stopped juggernaut either. it was the energy he engulfed himself in.

Again, speculative. The Juggernaut isn't completely unstoppable. His forward motion can be temporarily stopped with physical force.

Accel
Savage stopped him twice in their first encounter.

Maestro
Celestial tech>Whatever Thanos has

Gave him power from two universes.

Mider
why do you people make ANY thread with thanos its always the same

thanos wins thanos wins, if i put him against odin i hear thanos wins anyway, lame.

bigbran
hey everyone admitted that thanos loses in the trion one, and some people are even saying that hulk wins now!

KillAll
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Again, speculative. The Juggernaut isn't completely unstoppable. His forward motion can be temporarily stopped with physical force.

speculative???? not really. it was explained before hand in hulk 450 what was happening. it was also explained on panel with pictures lol. it doesnt get more simple than that my friend.

in hulk 450, strange was sensing a cosmic disturbance. he tracked it down and it just happened to be hulk. strange cast the crimson bands around hulk but hulk shattered them like glass (because the bands are based on the laws of 616 universe) yet hulk was funneling energy from an extra dimensional source. so the bands couldnt hold him.

recheck the scene also in hulk 457. hulk TRIES to stop juggernaut but cant until his entire body (yes his entire body starts slowly enveloping in the energy) is covered in it. this is also reinforce with every panel where hulk hits juggernaut (the energy envelopes his fist). it also extends to wars sword before he was going to "cut juggernauts head off".

speculative? i think not. war negated juggernauts magic. he didnt stop him physically.

Apolloknight
speculative???? not really. it was explained before hand in hulk 450 what was happening. it was also explained on panel with pictures lol. it doesnt get more simple than that my friend.

in hulk 450, strange was sensing a cosmic disturbance. he tracked it down and it just happened to be hulk. strange cast the crimson bands around hulk but hulk shattered them like glass (because the bands are based on the laws of 616 universe) yet hulk was funneling energy from an extra dimensional source. so the bands couldnt hold him.

recheck the scene also in hulk 457. hulk TRIES to stop juggernaut but cant until his entire body (yes his entire body starts slowly enveloping in the energy) is covered in it. this is also reinforce with every panel where hulk hits juggernaut (the energy envelopes his fist). it also extends to wars sword before he was going to "cut juggernauts head off".

speculative? i think not. war negated juggernauts magic. he didnt stop him physically.

Thank you, I didnt feel like saying it myself.........

Dinalfos

I know what happened to Hulk. I was talking about the older issue of The Incredible Hulk. He stopped a charging Juggernaut twice.

Also, The Celestial energy was used to augment his strength. Him glowing was meant to show the reader that the Celestial tech was doing what it was supposed to do: providing the Hulk with extra power. So yeah, he DID stop him physically. I would agree that it wasn't his own strength, because the Hulk wasn't even enraged, but he did stop him.

Apolloknight
I know what happened to Hulk. I was talking about the older issue of The Incredible Hulk. He stopped a charging Juggernaut twice.

Also, The Celestial energy was used to augment his strength. Him glowing was meant to show the reader that the Celestial tech was doing what it was supposed to do: providing the Hulk with extra power. So yeah, he DID stop him physically. I would agree that it wasn't his own strength, because the Hulk wasn't even enraged, but he did stop him.

The first one, he hit him in the back, (duh).

The second one he fell...........

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
The first one, he hit him in the back, (duh).

The second one he fell...........

He charged him from an angle, but it was from the side, if you ask me. Have you ever tried bodychecking someone who's running in the same direction as you? I can tell you, that's pretty difficult.

As for the second, he ran into Hulk who then double fisted him to the ground. Mind you, the Juggernaut was in full charge, because he shattered a mountain on his way.

But even things went down like you said, HE....STOPPED..... THE "UNSTOPPABLE"........ JUGGERNAUT. What you're basically saying is "yeah, he's unstoppable, unless the attack is from behind or when he loses his balance". That's some serious compromising, isn't it?

KillAll

twice??? juggernaut was only stopped once. when did hulk stop him twice?? as far as i know, juggernaut was standing there every other time?

Also, The Celestial energy was used to augment his strength. Him glowing was meant to show the reader that the Celestial tech was doing what it was supposed to do: providing the Hulk with extra power.

exactly. hulk also produced the same glow (without the tech) in hulk 450. hmmm.... the tech simply allowed him to harness the EXTRA DIMENSIONAL energy. not energy from this universe. its a very simple procedure. think about it.

So yeah, he DID stop him physically. I would agree that it wasn't his own strength, because the Hulk wasn't even enraged, but he did stop him.

no read above.

Dinalfos
twice??? juggernaut was only stopped once. when did hulk stop him twice?? as far as i know, juggernaut was standing there every other time?

exactly. hulk also produced the same glow (without the tech) in hulk 450. hmmm.... the tech simply allowed him to harness the EXTRA DIMENSIONAL energy. not energy from this universe. its a very simple procedure. think about it.

I'm talking about a much older issue. The scans float around here somewhere, if you wish to see them.

Issue 450 doesn't show the Hulk glowing at all, except for the moments where he's trapped in that energy sphere. But even if the glow was produced by himself, how does this mean that Juggernaut wasn't stopped by physical force? He really was. Just as Cyttorak's magical energy is serving physical purposes for the Juggernaut.

Besides, it was still the Hulk's own body draining energy from the Heroes Reborn universe. He had no outside help for that. So are you saying the Celestial Tech tapped into the Hulk's own strength?

juggernaut66666
stop this sh!t it is becoming another juggernaut vs hulk thread

Dinalfos
stop this sh!t it is becoming another juggernaut vs hulk thread

Alright, alright!

wink

Mider
thanos cant increase his strengh it cant be same as juggs vs hulk thread, how did hulk do against mind manipulation?

thanospimphand
thanos can increase his strength drawing power from the power cosmic actually. mider is the biggest thanos crybaby i have ever seen in my life. every thanos vs post he crys if someone says thanos wins. cry some more mider u sad soul

Mider
i dont think he can increase his strengh as if he was drawing on the universe itself, yeah give me a break dude, no matter who you guys put thanos again you say he wins, how sad that none of you ever visit some of the threads i make where thanos has a chance of losing more thanos vs silver surfer threads yeah go visit those where you know he'd win but nope dont ever go to thanos vs someone who can beat or has a chance of doing so threads cause then you'll have to see your iconic thanos get his butt handed to him.

Lord S
Originally posted by thanospimphand
thanos can increase his strength drawing power from the power cosmic actually. mider is the biggest thanos crybaby i have ever seen in my life. every thanos vs post he crys if someone says thanos wins. cry some more mider u sad soul No, he doesn't have access to the Power Cosmic. That's reserved for Galactus and his Heralds, only.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
i dont think he can increase his strengh as if he was drawing on the universe itself, yeah give me a break dude, no matter who you guys put thanos again you say he wins, how sad that none of you ever visit some of the threads i make where thanos has a chance of losing more thanos vs silver surfer threads yeah go visit those where you know he'd win but nope dont ever go to thanos vs someone who can beat or has a chance of doing so threads cause then you'll have to see your iconic thanos get his butt handed to him. i always go to the thanos losing threads.

Broly92
Originally posted by Lord S
No, he doesn't have access to the Power Cosmic. That's reserved for Galactus and his Heralds, only.
No it isn't

Dalak
No it isn't

cosigned: Why? DOOM!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif

Broly92
Originally posted by Dalak
cosigned: Why? DOOM!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif
Why anyone with the Uni-power even a dog

Crease
1. Every F******G bio states that Thanos, his father Mentor and all Earthborn Eternals can use cosmic energy to amp numerous Eternal traits including superhuman physical strength. EVERY F*****G ONE! There are guys here who don't think as much of Thanos as I but still know their shit. And then there are the guys who make sure they post in every f*****g Thanos thread and don't know what the hell they're talking about.

2. The Power Cosmic isn't the same as drawing upon ambient cosmic energy. When Galactus bestows the Power Cosmic on a new herald he gives them the knowledge of how exactly to use it as well. This enables them to immediately use cosmic energy for multiple effects w/o needing the 1,000 years it would take an Eternal to master one effect (flight, matter manipulation, shields, amping one's strength, evolving/ devolving lifeforms, etc). Eternals have to meditate and hone their cosmic abilities. Thanos is adept at tapping cosmic energy for more purposes than any other Eternal I've personally seen on panel. I'm quite certain Zuras was at least his equal while he was alive, but he's gone.

So no, Thanos does not possess the "Power Cosmic". He doesn't need it. In Annihilation Anihlus asks the Titans help in retrieving the Power Cosmic from a fallen herald. Thanos remarks that there are better sources of power in the universe.

3. If a certain Thanos hating poster mentions "Prime Eternal" one more time when we all know his knowledge of Eternals is nonexistent, I'm going to call him out on it.

4. Before someone reaching for straws asks "How come he's never shown amping his strength, you must realize that he, like every other herald level and above, has so many ways to beat you it's stupid. Thanos takes the path of least resistance whenever possible.

bigbran
Originally posted by Crease
1. Every F******G bio states that Thanos, his father Mentor and all Earthborn Eternals can use cosmic energy to amp numerous Eternal traits including superhuman physical strength. EVERY F*****G ONE! There are guys here who don't think as much of Thanos as I but still know their shit. And then there are the guys who make sure they post in every f*****g Thanos thread and don't know what the hell they're talking about.

2. The Power Cosmic isn't the same as drawing upon ambient cosmic energy. When Galactus bestows the Power Cosmic on a new herald he gives them the knowledge of how exactly to use it as well. This enables them to immediately use cosmic energy for multiple effects w/o needing the 1,000 years it would take an Eternal to master one effect (flight, matter manipulation, shields, amping one's strength, evolving/ devolving lifeforms, etc). Eternals have to meditate and hone their cosmic abilities. Thanos is adept at tapping cosmic energy for more purposes than any other Eternal I've personally seen on panel. I'm quite certain Zuras was at least his equal while he was alive, but he's gone.

So no, Thanos does not possess the "Power Cosmic". He doesn't need it. In Annihilation Anihlus asks the Titans help in retrieving the Power Cosmic from a fallen herald. Thanos remarks that there are better sources of power in the universe.

3. If a certain Thanos hating poster mentions "Prime Eternal" one more time when we all know his knowledge of Eternal is nonexistent, I'm going to call him out on it. agreed!!!!! smile and even if thanos couldnt amp his strength, nothing in this thread says that he doesnt have use of his powers.
thanos can shoot him with his nasty hand blast. or use any power he has. thanos is not losing this thread, as much as you thanos haterz would like him too.

Crease
agreed!!!!! smile and even if thanos couldnt amp his strength, nothing in this thread says that he doesnt have use of his powers.
thanos can shoot him with his nasty hand blast. or use any power he has. thanos is not losing this thread, as much as you thanos haterz would like him too.

Exactly. A Galactus leveling blast would do in Mr. Banner some good.

Now that I've calmed down, at least those who despise the Mad Titan can SPECULATE on this version of Hulk beating Thanos because of the Celstial tech.

Mider
yeah thanos aint losing this thread, i think not, wouldnt hulks other abilities be increased such as durability and healing? also pulling from two universes.

Dalak
Originally posted by Mider
yeah thanos aint losing this thread, i think not, wouldnt hulks other abilities be increased such as durability and healing? also pulling from two universes.

War Hulk happened after the Savage Banner had a grenade blow up in his face and had shrapnel left in there. No one knows where the extra mass and energy Hulk draws on comes from, but the Celestial Tech helped him access that yes.

Heroes Reborn happened after The Prof had Jean put the Savage back in control, and that was the Bannerless Hulk.

KillAll
I'm talking about a much older issue. The scans float around here somewhere, if you wish to see them.

issue 172?

Issue 450 doesn't show the Hulk glowing at all, except for the moments where he's trapped in that energy sphere. But even if the glow was produced by himself, how does this mean that Juggernaut wasn't stopped by physical force? He really was. Just as Cyttorak's magical energy is serving physical purposes for the Juggernaut.

cyttoraks magic mostly does manifest physically in the juggernaut. however, his magic doesnt function against hulks aura.... therefore the juggernaut part of cain marko was negated.

Besides, it was still the Hulk's own body draining energy from the Heroes Reborn universe. He had no outside help for that. So are you saying the Celestial Tech tapped into the Hulk's own strength?

the celestial tech allowed hulk to harness the heroes reborn energy. apocalypse thought it would give hulk enough power to defeat the celestials. but i doubt it would have.

i'd still go with war hulk unless thanos found a way to amp himself significantly

bigbran
this isnt h2h.

Dinalfos
issue 172?

cyttoraks magic mostly does manifest physically in the juggernaut. however, his magic doesnt function against hulks aura.... therefore the juggernaut part of cain marko was negated.

the celestial tech allowed hulk to harness the heroes reborn energy. apocalypse thought it would give hulk enough power to defeat the celestials. but i doubt it would have.

i'd still go with war hulk unless thanos found a way to amp himself significantly

Yes, 172.

Anyway, I don't think War had an aura. I still believe the glow was nothing but a visual sign of enhanced physical powers at work. Where does it say that it negated Juggernaut's power? I don't remember that.

Lord S
No it isn't Yes it is.

bigbran

but yeah, seriously thanos 10/10. laughing laughing laughing

Redatom65
captain atom beats war hulk thanos beats him too

ABC LOGIC big grin

TricksterPriest
Ok, this War Hulk bullshit has gone far enough. It's high time I put a stop to it. Everyone loves to site the Juggernaut example. Time to clue in all those who say War has a chance in hell. *takes a deep breathe* THAT WASN'T CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT, YOU ****ING MORONS!!!!!! mad THAT WAS CURRENT, AKA DEPOWERED JUGGERNAUT! BEN FREAKING GRIMM HAS A CHANCE OF BEATING DEPOWERED JUGGERNAUT! WARHULK'S FEAT WASN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE!

*exhales* Sorry. embarrasment Anyways, Thanos punks heralds like a pimp slaps his Ho. He easily wins this.

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, this War Hulk bullshit has gone far enough. It's high time I put a stop to it. Everyone loves to site the Juggernaut example. Time to clue in all those who say War has a chance in hell. *takes a deep breathe* THAT WASN'T CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT, YOU ****ING MORONS!!!!!! mad THAT WAS CURRENT, AKA DEPOWERED JUGGERNAUT! BEN FREAKING GRIMM HAS A CHANCE OF BEATING DEPOWERED JUGGERNAUT! WARHULK'S FEAT WASN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE!

*exhales* Sorry. embarrasment Anyways, Thanos punks heralds like a pimp slaps his Ho. He easily wins this.

Get this man a Prozac STAT!! wink

Otherwise good point, although aggressively made!

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
Get this man a Prozac STAT!! wink

Otherwise good point, although aggressively made!

Hercules get to enjoy the agrreive banter between the users of KMC

CHEERS

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Tassadar
Ah, I can hear the Hulk fanboys screams already. Thanos wins.

you don't need to be an hulk fanboy to scream : Warhulk wins !!

BTW: Warhulk wins in both in (almost all) comic boards and in comics.

The only place he can lose is KMC.

smokin'

FearOfBlood

the celestial tech allowed hulk to harness the heroes reborn energy. apocalypse thought it would give hulk enough power to defeat the celestials

exaclty cool

juggernaut66666
Based on what?On your nonsense bullshit?Because that is all you have War Hulk has done nothing to compare him to Thanos.

TricksterPriest
And this, my friends, is what you call, 'a fanboy'. Let's see, we've got 3, maybe 4 retarded fanboys. Xmeat, Fearofblood, Devilgoblin, and Swerve.

swerve1988
And this, my friends, is what you call, 'a fanboy'. Let's see, we've got 3, maybe 4 retarded fanboys. Xmeat, Fearofblood, Devilgoblin, and Swerve.

i not a FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just think APOC is the greatest.....

APOC!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbran
And this, my friends, is what you call, 'a fanboy'. Let's see, we've got 3, maybe 4 retarded fanboys. Xmeat, Fearofblood, Devilgoblin, and Swerve. Swerve is the only one that could actually redeem himself, because he seems to be joking most of the time.
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
you don't need to be an hulk fanboy to scream : Warhulk wins !!

BTW: Warhulk wins in both in (almost all) comic boards and in comics.

The only place he can lose is KMC.

smokin' Yes, War Hulk does lose on a non Hulk board.
Interesting... isn't it?

Symmetric Chaos

Actually Swerve is closer to guy his hyping of Apoc is more of a joke I think (and don't say something smarmy like "you mean like what you do with Yuki" because I have never said she could beat someone she couldn't)

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Actually Swerve is closer to guy his hyping of Apoc is more of a joke I think (and don't say something smarmy like "you mean like what you do with Yuki" because I have never said she could beat someone she couldn't)

You mean like you do with Yuki.

"Oh no he didn't"

"Oh yes he did"

"he actually went there?"

"Uh huh"

wink

Sorry couldn't resist!

TricksterPriest
Wait, Swerve is joking? blink Really?

Symmetric Chaos
You mean like you do with Yuki.

"Oh no he didn't"

"Oh yes he did"

"he actually went there?"

"Uh huh"

wink

Sorry couldn't resist!

Pft.

You don't even know what she's capable of. For the sake of accuracy I will call you ignorant rather than a fanboy.

Wait, Swerve is joking? blink Really?

Dude. Even I got that (this is coming from the guy who used to think CaptainMarvel was Marvel comics answer to Superman)

bigbran
Wait, Swerve is joking? blink Really? Well... he seems more like it than the actual fanboys.

Hell, he has even said with better writing, Apoc would be powerful...

He has said that if Apoc was in Thanos's role, and vice vesa, then he would be really powerful.

Hercules
Pft.

You don't even know what she's capable of. For the sake of accuracy I will call you ignorant rather than a fanboy.

confused

I was joking... sad

sniff, sniff, I'm going to my room now...

Symmetric Chaos
confused

I was joking... sad

sniff, sniff, I'm going to my room now...

Oh well.

More cake for me. cool

Hercules
Oh well.

More cake for me. cool

I'm so telling mom!

King Kandy
Thanos matter manipulates Warhulk into a piece of cheese then eats him and sends his power level OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!11!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos matter manipulates Warhulk into a piece of cheese then eats him and sends his power level OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!11!!!

. . . DBZ reference . . . really?

King Kandy
. . . DBZ reference . . . really?
Remove the over nine thousand DBZ stuff... And you get the actual result of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.