Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
So what is it going to be called and what is going to happen in it. I mean I guess Jack will be back but what do you think will happen?

truthbetold
it is called either:
uncharted waters.
at world's end
or
calypso's revenge
and it comes out may 2007
if not sooner.

alsendagabab
it says on most sites at worlds end
anyway they do hav to go to the end of the world smile smile big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

alsendagabab
but uncharted waters is good coz itl make ppl feel like theres gonna be a like a place thats forbidden and secret Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing eek! Happy Dance

Shaye_Babe
WELL WE KNOW THAT IT WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH A BIG OCTAPUSS OR A PLANT WHAT EVER THAT WAS AND THE STABBING OF THE HEART. NOT TO MENTION THE WEDDING THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessigem
it was a squid i think. they just call it a beastie big grin

Captain REX
It's the Kraken! eek! It's a large octopus, I thought.

But yeah, the Kraken will probably be back, unless good ole Captain Jack kills it somehow.

jessigem
even if he does, it still has to be in the 3rd movie, even if it only takes him 30 seconds.

JohnnyD's_babe
i'm wondering how they'll start the third one becuz the end of the second was kind of akward...

jessigem
they'll probably start it at tia dalma's hut, discussing their plan of action to go sailing to the end of the earth and beyond with cap'n barbossa.yes

Captain REX
They'll start it with Barbossa finishing his apple... whistle

jessigem
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JohnnyD's_babe
i guess, but they also might start it with commador norrington giving the heart to beckett... yes

jessigem
hmm...i forgot about that.

evilm0nki3
It should start with jack slashing throught the krackens belly with his sword. mMhmm.

Gauze
Potc 3 will rock.

Geoffrey Rush = awesome.

It's great that Barbossa is back. But is anyone wondering how on earth he managed to be alive? After all, he was shot dead at the Isla De Muerta (or however you spell it).

spencerspider
tia dalma may have brought him back

jessigem
that's the only way....but yeah, he was dead for a long time because at the end when the monkey stole the coin barbossa was still lying there. and it would have taken tia dalma a while to actually get to isla de muerta....so he was probably dead for a couple days sick

Mišt
What is Will's destiny Tia Dalma mentioned? Maybe he does something important in the third movie other than stand around..

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Originally posted by Gauze

Geoffrey Rush = awesome.

It's great that Barbossa is back. But is anyone wondering how on earth he managed to be alive? After all, he was shot dead at the Isla De Muerta (or however you spell it).

Geoffrey Rush= double awesome

I believe that since Tia Dalma was going on about resurecting Jack from the dead by going to the worlds end she or someone eles might have gone to the worlds end and resurected Barbossa. That kind of fits in with Tia Dalma's line "If you'r going to the worlds end your going to need a captain that knows those waters". See, if Barbossa was resurected at the worlds end he would know those waters since he has already been there.

jessigem
barbossa is cool(and clever like jack) i can't wait to see them together again big grin
i think will's destiny is to save his father and jack and to marry liz

spencerspider
yea i see

jessigem
good big grin

danny_v
i really dont think that Will will, confused, mary liz anymore because there seemed to be a lot of tension between them at the end of POTC 2. Also, if he finds out why liz was actually kissing Jack (to leave him behind) they will definately be over. Thoughts?

jessigem
that he doesn't care if she chained jack up, because it was to save them all. and also he's a lovesick puppy big grin

spencerspider
he loves her, and would understand why she chained him up.. especially since they can get him back he wont mind i think

jessigem
big grin that and because i think he's liked her since the day they met. so this thing about jack isn't gunna change them. hopefully. if it does, there will be way way too much drama in the movie.

spencerspider
lol yea, but then jack would get what he wants

jessigem
if he got what he wanted all the time, it wouldn't be much fun to watch him work his mind to find a plan to get what he wanted. big grin

spencerspider
i know.., im just sayin like at the end, maybe it will be a climactic battle between will and jack for elizabeth lol

jessigem
that's kinda what happens in every movie. i bet it makes liz feel so good about herself

spencerspider
lol last time it was about the heart, first time it was about jack leaving... so this one has to be about liz lol

DRAKONS
Why do i have the feeling that we havent hEar the Last of Davey Jones(Well atleast he Organs)

spencerspider
cuz um... he was the bad guy and lived lol RAY CHARLES COULDA SAW THAT

jessigem
no he couldn't, ray charles is blind!!! cool
he's pretty good at the organ by the way, especially since he plays with his tentacles.

spencerspider
how do you know ray charles was blind? what if it was a prank

jessigem
why would they joke about someone being blind? didn't you see the movie?(i only watched the first 30 minutes but that was enough to know he was blind)it was actually really boring. if you haven't seen it, dont watch it. big grin

sweet_kat22
Boy I noticed that all these threads go off topic lol.

Since everyone else is making their version of the third movie heres mine:

Part 1: Introduction (This will be long so I will write some tonight and post more tomorrow smile

Singapore: Boats are ready for docking fishing boats are coming in. Suddenly the water is crashing against the boats slowly moving them back and foreth. On the docks they start tying down boats. Some men on boats look over the sides. Palm trees blow in the wind as the men hold on to the sides of the boat. Women and children on land rush inside. "Its a storm coming captain" spoken in chianese english subtitle.
The captain of the ship looks to the skies. "No storm sailor skies are clear". A man on top of the sails yells something at the waters.
Meanwhile on the beach a women and her two children are walking with baskets of food. A child spots something brown floating in the water. He runs over and picks it up. Captain Jack Sparrows hat to the audience, the child puts it on and runs back to his mother. The men on the boats get ready to fire at the Kranken but the Kranken's mouth opens and water and digestion sprays at them all in the face all of them slowly put their weapons down and stare at each other. Nothing is seen of Jack yet to the audience. Camera goes back to the beach where the children are playing. Camera along the ground as two feet (Pirate boots) step out from the water the children stop and look up. Camera (Supposidly over Jacks shoulder view but his face is not shown). All the audience sees is the expressions on the childrens faces and the Shadow on the ground of Jack sparrow as he walks up to the Children. He takes his hat from the child (Still not showing his face yet, only his hands removing the hat from the childs head) and the music plays as the camera travels back along the water with the Title"
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

Heh that was fun to write I'll write more later smile

Mådness
...does anyone else think that they are going to either Singapore or Australia? shifty

Well, I can always hope, can I?

jessigem
THAT'S BRILLIANT!! You should be a screenwriter.
i think this only went off topic because of me. today was my random day. sorry. big grin

Caboose09
its called Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.....

Mådness
Heheh, no, it's alright. I'm having a random day too! big grin

But really, think about it - Geffory Rush is from Australia, I'm in Australia...it's brillient!

spencerspider
its ok jesse i got damn i mean jessi i got the hat fighting barbossa.. so that was random lol. anyway its fun to have our own versions and i didnt even read what that guy did, i saw something about at worlds end and skipped it lol

jessigem
it was really long, but it was actually pretty good. it was only long because the actions of the camera were so detailed.
*raises hand*
I DO!!! i think i was the first person to actually post on here that they were probably going to singapore....i think it was on the POTC3 pictures thread, the one where someone posted a picture of asian jack. it just popped into my head they were probably going to singapore!! eek!

Lady_Depp
hey tht was really kewl lol i was really getting into it can visual tht lol.. come on more more more hehehe

take care
luv AS!!!
xXx

Originally posted by sweet_kat22
Boy I noticed that all these threads go off topic lol.

Since everyone else is making their version of the third movie heres mine:

Part 1: Introduction (This will be long so I will write some tonight and post more tomorrow smile

Singapore: Boats are ready for docking fishing boats are coming in. Suddenly the water is crashing against the boats slowly moving them back and foreth. On the docks they start tying down boats. Some men on boats look over the sides. Palm trees blow in the wind as the men hold on to the sides of the boat. Women and children on land rush inside. "Its a storm coming captain" spoken in chianese english subtitle.
The captain of the ship looks to the skies. "No storm sailor skies are clear". A man on top of the sails yells something at the waters.
Meanwhile on the beach a women and her two children are walking with baskets of food. A child spots something brown floating in the water. He runs over and picks it up. Captain Jack Sparrows hat to the audience, the child puts it on and runs back to his mother. The men on the boats get ready to fire at the Kranken but the Kranken's mouth opens and water and digestion sprays at them all in the face all of them slowly put their weapons down and stare at each other. Nothing is seen of Jack yet to the audience. Camera goes back to the beach where the children are playing. Camera along the ground as two feet (Pirate boots) step out from the water the children stop and look up. Camera (Supposidly over Jacks shoulder view but his face is not shown). All the audience sees is the expressions on the childrens faces and the Shadow on the ground of Jack sparrow as he walks up to the Children. He takes his hat from the child (Still not showing his face yet, only his hands removing the hat from the childs head) and the music plays as the camera travels back along the water with the Title"
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

Heh that was fun to write I'll write more later smile

jessigem
you can write a continuation of that story, or write your own. that's what this thread is about, we're making a silly script about the 3rd movie. rolling on floor laughing

sweet_kat22
Originally posted by jessigem
THAT'S BRILLIANT!! You should be a screenwriter.
i think this only went off topic because of me. today was my random day. sorry. big grin

Thanks and now to continue the script lol.
Eh maybe I should I have taken MANY Film classes in college smile
AKA Film Studies Major-

Anyway back to the script.

Part 2- Search for Jack Sparrow
Barbossa/Dalma and the crew were aboard a new ship that they had comendeered on their way to Singapore. None of them know exactly where they are going. Dalma uses her phsycic (SP?) Powers to find Jack. Elizabeth is in doubt of her foolishness in directions as she sits alone at the front of the ship. Will has been below deck ignoring Elizabeth since the encounter of her kissing Jack has made him doubt their relationship. Barbossa is at the wheel listening to the Dalmas directions. The camera moves along parts of the crew cleaning the deck. Ragetti and Pintel are swaping the deck. Will walks aboard the deck and watches the two.
"How is it you got the easier job?" Pintel glares down at Ragetti who is holding the bucket of water. "I only have one good eye" Ragetti smiles back at him. Pintel uses the mop and whacks him in the head with it. Will rolls his eyes at them and walks past them. "What's with him?" Ragetti looks over to Pintel. "He's been like that since you know, he told me" Puckers his lips. "He kissed you?" Ragetti asked. Pintel whacks him with the mop again, "No idiot his lass and the captain". Ragetti shrugs. "Well Barbossa was interested in that lass from the beginning". Pintel rolls his eyes. "Hopeless, just hopeless".
Elizabeth approches the Dalma and Barbossa. "Have you any idea where exactly we are going? It's been a week, theres no more food, half a storage of water and I havent had a proper bathing!" Elizabeth grumbles at them both. "Ey, if you want a bath then just jump into the sea and swim for a bit" Barbossa chuckles. Will approches beside Elizabeth. "If you two are done playing around with this crew in which we have found nothing not even a trace of Jack I would like to put them to better use. Like going back and finding Davy Jones heart" Will complains. "At least we agree on one thing" Elizabeth sighs. "If you are in doubt of this search then we can drop you both off at the next stop" the Dalma replies crossing her arms on her chest. "No, I would rather go back home!" Elizabeth storms off. "Crew is getting anxious, where abouts you think Jack is?" Barbossa asked. Dalma concentrates for a moment. "Just a bit further out". She replies. "Just a bit further, just a bit further, shes been saying that the whole way" Will also storms off. "Thats what I get for bringing land lovers aboard" Barbossa.

Anyone who is reading this I am continuing it right now I had to stop because I thought it was too long

Lady_Depp
kewlies cant wait to reading the rest big grin

spencerspider
i read that one lol

sweet_kat22
Have to reply because it was getting too long.
Barbossa grumbles and continues steering the boat.

Theme music tunes in. (Forgot theme music for the introduction too but whatever).
Meanwhile in Singapore shot of jacks feet wondering through the city. Shot of his hands pick pocketing as he walks by a group of men. The audience still has not seen his face yet. Camera is at HIS point of view as he walks past groups of people. A ship is spotted in the distance with men that do not really belong in Singapore. A man tries to sell some piece of meat as Jack walks past him (Still in his point of view). Speaking in Chinese. As jack tries to speak to the man "Yes, hello Captain Jack Sparrow... doesn't anyone speak any bloody english around here?" Camera moves up to his face as he yells. (Music stops and everyone stares at him. "Jack Sparrow? THE Jack Sparrow" A Soldier turns around from the ship that is unloading packages. "Jack Sparrow... who said they were Jack Sparrow?" Jack asks as he turns around and looks at all of the men and women staring at him. "After him!" The soldier demands. A close up of Jacks widened eyes "Oh hell" He starts to run off through the crowd.

Thats it for now I have to go eat my lunch smile

sweet_kat22
I will write more a bit later before i go to work.

Lady_Depp
kewllllllllllll lol haha im proper visuallising this thts wats gud about reading U create it haha nehoo carry on big grin

jessigem
that's unbelievably good. i didn't think that anyone in this thread would actually come up with a proper script. but that could actually happen in the movie. eek!

sweet_kat22
I'm having fun writing this so forget lunch for now lol.

Music continues as Jack is running through the crowd. Jack uses a mans wheelbarrow and jumps from it onto the roof top of a building. "Thanks mate" He calls the man frowns in confusion as he watches Jack run along the rooftops and jumping from each one to the other. The soldiers try to trap him by going on each side of the buildings and approch him. Jack takes out his sword and tries to fight them off. The soldiers use their swords to fight him. "Forget this" Jack throws his sword down the soldiers guess that hes giving up and try to grab him but Jack jumps down from the building and grabs onto a flag pole he swings around it as he falls "Whoaa... " He looses his grip and falls into the nearest building. A family is sitting at their dinner table, Jack falls right from a hole in the roof top and lands on their table. "Excuse me..." He gets up and tries to find a place to hide. "You are in trouble my friend?" The man asks him as he gets up. Jack frowns as he hides behind a clothes line using a towel to cover up under his nose. "Ey... your the only man I met who has spoken much english... what is it to you?" Jack asked as he peaks out the window. The soldiers are running right by the building. Jack relaxes and looks around the poor looking home of the family and the dinner that he ruined. "Come with me, I have some clothes that may help hide you from those soldiers" The man offered as he goes into another room. His wife follows him and lectures him in Chinese. Jack frowns as he waits. The little boy stands up and goes to the culdren on the fire he stirs it a bit with the spoon. "Come come" The man calls as he peaks around at Jack. Jack shrugs and goes in the room. A blue outfit with symbols hangs on the wall. Jack makes a funny expression raising his eyebrows at it but he stops and smiles politly at the man when he looks back at him. The woman is still lecturing the man. "What is she saying?" Jack asked in confusion. "Oh dont mind her," The man replies and takes down the suit. "I used to be a soldier of the Singapore army. This was my suit. Take it and they will think you are a soldier so they will leave you alone" The man explained. Jack shrugged and took the suit.

NOTE to audience: There is a picture out there on the internet I cant remember if it was posted here, of Jack in some Blue suit with Chinese symbols on it. I thought I would import this into the storyline since it seems to have some significance that people have access to such a photograph that could have meaning to the third movie.

jessigem
WOWZA that's good. sorry you had to skip lunch for it thougherm

sweet_kat22
Sorry double posting because it is too long.

Continuing:

Meanwhile the soldiers have decided to 'camp' out on their ship for the night in case they catch Jack. Another ship comes into the docks and is tied up. "Finally" Elizabeth runs off the boat past everyone else. "Land lover" The parrot squaks. Barbossa grins as he walks off the boat. "I taught him that" Ragetti smiles back at Barbossa. "Very funny" Elizabeth glares at them. Singapore soldiers approch them. "What is your business here? Who is your captain?" A soldier asks. "I am the captain of this ship. We are just passing by no need to worry arms down soldiers" Barbossa replied as parts of the crew followed him. Will ran past them to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth... aren't we going to talk?" Will asked as he followed her. "What is there to talk about?" She asked as she looked around at all the Singaporeans. "Where in the world are we?" She asked. "Singapore" The dalma walked past them and up to the men she began to speak in Chinese to them. Ragetti and Pintel shrug and go off into the crowds of people. The rest of the crew stay aboard the ship as Barbossa and the others gather food. Dalma uses some coins to buy food and water.

Meanwhile: Jack comes out of the building in the suit, "Not really my look but I will live" Jack sighs. "Don't forget to bring it back before you leave" The man called to him. "Don't worry mate, I have no intentions of this wardrobe" Jack called back and walked into the crowds. Jack looked around for a ship. Soldiers eye him suspisiously. Jack tries to speak in Chinese to a man to hide his identity. The man looks utterly confused at Jack and shrugs. Jack walks by the crowds to the ship that he spotted which happens to be Barbossas new ship. Jack climbs the side of the ship and up the mass. He swings down from the ropes and takes out his sword. "I am comendeering this ship mates so if you wish to live I suggest you get off" Jack pointed his sword towards some crew members. Meanwhile Barbossa is about to walk onto the ship. "Ey did I hear a man just say he is going to comendeer MY Ship?" Barbossa takes out his sword. "I know that voice..." Jack turns around and his eyes widen. "YOU! I thought I killed you" Jack whacks Barbossas sword. "Jack?" Barbossa frowns at him. Will and Elizabeth come back onto the ship and stare at them. "I killed you once I'll do it again" Jack starts whacking Barbossas sword, who is just standing there watching him. The rest of the crew is staring at him wide eyed. "Jack!" Will calls, Jack keeps whacking, " Why aren't you fighting back? Come on" Jack continues. "JACK!" Elizabeth yells, Jack stops and turns around. "Oh..." He frowns in confusion.

sweet_kat22
"Can someone explain what is going on?" Jack puts away his sword so does Barbossa. "So we found you" the Dalma walked towards Jack. "Ey, no hard feelings Jack. She brought me back to find you, and she brought you back as well" Barbossa explained. Elizabeth walks past Jack and back to the front of the ship ignoring him. "Actually I didn't bring Jack back... I made a deal with Davy Jones... that he would bring Jack back if I would pass along the black spot" Dalma explained. Jack looked down at his hand. "Not again... " Jack grumbled. Will smiled. "All the good reason to find Davy Jones heart and destroy it right Jack?" Will asked as he walked towards Jack. "Right Will... all right all hands on deck, first I have business to take care of then we will..." Jack demanded Barbossa inturrupted him. "Your forgetting one thing Jack, I am Captain of this ship. So I give the commands around here, Savvy?" Barbossa pats Jack on the back as he heads for the wheel. "Savvy" Jack sighs and goes below deck. Jack changes his clothes back into his pirate clothes. Elizabeth approches from the door. "Aren't you forgetting how you left me missy?" Jack frowned at her. Elizabeth sighed and bit her lip. "I just came to appologize for that. I dont want anything else to do with you, as you remember I am still engaged to Will" She replied. Jack sighed and picked up the suit. "Ey" Jack replied. "But is it really what your heart desires?" He grinned as he moved closer getting ready to kiss her. Elizabeth puts her hands on his lips. "It is" She replied and headed back on deck. Jack angirly took out a dagger and threw it at the wall.

Ok really I have to go to work so To be continued in 6 hours lol.

jessigem
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by danny_v
i really dont think that Will will, confused, mary liz anymore because there seemed to be a lot of tension between them at the end of POTC 2. Also, if he finds out why liz was actually kissing Jack (to leave him behind) they will definately be over. Thoughts?

If they didn't get married that would just ruin the movie. It would be depressing. They'd have to because they'd have to have a perfect Disney ending. I mean Will has loved her like forever. I would be very disappointed and feel empty when I left the cinema if they didn't end up together. Lol that sounds corny..

jessigem
it does sound corny laughing out loud but you have a good point. sometimes i forget this is a disney movie. and in disney movies it's protocal that the girl marries the guy that's loved since they met. it's like a disney law. i will feel dissapointed and empty too if i left the theater next year and they didn't end up together.cry

spencerspider
will and liz must get married

jessigem
yea. as much as everyone would like to see liz and jack together, the reality is that jack is too old for her. will and liz make a much better couple according to disney movie standards. happy

spencerspider
yep

jessigem
wheelchair
maybe not this old....

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahaha! laughing

And Jack doesn't seem to be like a.. what's the word *thinks*.. like an easy person to be with if you know what I mean. Like he's all busy with pirateness if you get me lol. But Will will like settle down and stuff, well after all his piratelikeness aswell. And yes he's the perfect prince-like character for a Disney film! And he's not a cartoon eek! so he's gorgeous to look at! Get that sexy back (lol Justin Timberlake's new song.. god that is crap) out!! drool Phwoar! Haha sorry that last part was unnecessary.

jessigem
the onle sexy guys in cartoons that i've seen are probably robin from teen titans and demitri from Anastasia. and MAYBE john smith from pochahontas, i haven't seen that movie in a long time but i remeber he had great hair big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah.. all the other ones are old fashioned aren't they? Like in Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc. I haven't seen the first two you mentioned but John Smith is alright yeah. Oh yeah!! And I remember I used to think this Mega Drive game character from Streets of Rage was good looking.. haha omg how sad laughing out loud

jessigem
o i forgot about leon, from kingdom hearts 1&2(cute game by the way)
he's in final fantasies also i think , but im not sure because i've never played that game.....

sweet_kat22
Ok ok calm down everyone, I am back from work and I plan to write some more of this.

1) I am a BIG fan of Jack and Liz hooking up BUT
2) I am staying in character with Liz mainly because she is a respectable woman and she wouldnt just go off with Jack without saying a word of it to Will that would be heart breaking for poor ol' Will even though I myself Dislike Will as a character= Wussy pirate who always gets the girl because hes respectable too.
3) Everyone here is right that Jack is too busy with Piratcy to be with Liz although this may have a secret ending that I really want to happen in the 3rd movie even though I doubt it will heh. Which is why it is fun writing my own script.

And 4 thanks for the applause I will continue it now.

5) I agree with all you other girls Johnny depp is the hottest man alive,
6) Wow another person besides me actually thinks that Robin from teen titans is hot Nice lol.

sweet_kat22
Part.... I forget what number Im on so Im just gonna make up a title.

The Death of Davy Jones

Jack is just about to get off the ship to give back the suit to the old man, when the Soldiers recognize him. "It's him Jack Sparrow" They start to run towards the ship. "Um Barbossa anyway this heap can go faster?" Jack jumps back down from the side of the boat. "Ay, not really unless you want to get off and swim" Barbossa replied. The boat starts to leave the dock, Jack relaxes and sighs in relief as he watches the soldiers disappear. "Well that is that... and this I will have to return another time" Jack puts the suit in a big chest. Will sits next to Elizabeth whom is by the front again. "So now can we talk?" Will asks. Elizabeth leans over and kisses him softly. "What did you want to talk about?" She asks. Jack watches them from the sideline in a bit of jelousy but ignores his thoughts and goes below deck. "Don't worry about it" Will replies and puts his arm around her. The Dalma gives them directions.
(Theres nothing really I can put in between to make this any slower because I know they would probably be travelling a while)
So transition back home, they havent arrived yet. Davy Jones heart is in a glass jar on the NEW goveners desk (As you remember her father gave his position as governer to have Liz released).
(This is kinda hard because I dont remember half the crews names as well as the comider from the first movie and the new governer).
SO
Governer= new governer
Comidor= the same one from the first movie BECAUSE he brought the heart in the second movie so the new governer gave him his position back Got it? I hope continuing:
)) (And for now Liz's father is what I'll call her father since he is not governer)
PS: I really dunno if Im spelling these things right but whatever
The ship arrives at the docks.
"Who is staying and who is leaving? Decide now and then we will be off" Barbossa demands as he walks off the boat to pay the parking fee.
"Well we have to set things straight and I have to find Davy Jones heart since the Dalma said it was here" Will explains. Jack is siting on the chest with the suit in it and his coat over his shoulders. "We also have an unfinished wedding" Elizabeth replies to Wills comment. They both look over at Jack. "I am only here to retrieve and destroy the heart then I am leaving" Jack explains. "Aren't you coming to the wedding?" Will asks. Jack raises his eye brow. "Let's just say I wouldn't be a friendly guest" Jack gets up and gets off the ship. Will and Elizabeth follow him. The dalma tells them that the heart is in the governers home. The three of them travel to the mansion. They try to enter but soldiers stop them. "Are you here to see the governer?" They ask. "Ay, we are friends of his, she is the governers daughter didn't you recognize her?" Jack replies. The soldiers frown at them. "Oh you mean the resigned governer he doesn't live here anymore" They reply. "What? But why? What happened? Where is my father then? Where is he?" Elizabeth demands as she grabs the soldiers coat. "Easy missy" Jack pulls her away from the soldier. "It's all right Elizabeth I am here" they all turn around to face the retired governer. "Father, what happened to you?" Elizabeth asks as she goes to him and hugs him. "I gave up my position to save you from your death sentence... but Will... I could not do anything for you..." He answers. "Thats right, William Turner we must place you under arrest" The guards demanded and put Will in shackles. "Elizabeth... " Will calls to her. Jack slowly starts to sink away before they notice him there. "Jack, find the heart and kill it for me" Will calls to him. Jack stops and grumbles he almost escaped. "Jack sparrow! Quick before he gets away" Some soldiers chase after Jack. Jack escapes and sneaks in through a window of the mansion. He is in the hallway, at the end of the hallway is the Comidor. "Ah Jack Sparrow, so we meet again" He takes out his sword. "Back to your ol' self I see" Jack takes out his sword. "I really don't have time for this" Jack grumbles. They slash swords together and fight down the hallway until Jack gets them down into the wine cellar and they get up on some wine racks and fight. Jack sees some hanging barrows of beer he cutts the ropes to them and they fall one of them hits the Comidor in the head he falls over and passes out. "Easy enough mate, could have been a better match but I have something to take care of" Jack jumps down and realizes where he is. "Look at all this booze just sitting here... I doubt they will notice one measly bottle missing" Jack grins as he grabs a bottle of rum and takes a drink he puts it on his belt buckle and runs off.

DavyyJoness.
you are all aware that Worlds End is a famous pirate haven.

sweet_kat22
Sorry double posting again Continuing
Damn I would be excited if I guessed most of this right when they third movie comes out but I doubt it. I wish I could sell this to Disney lmao I bet they already have a script written though.

Jack comes back around the corner staring at the bottle of rum. "What am I thinking,... " He grabs another bottle and leaves. Jack finally finds the governers office and stumbles his way through the door. "Ah ha, the heart of davy jones I could hear it in the hallway" Jack moves closer to the empty desk (Governer is not in the room at the time). Suddenly he hears a comosion outside canons firing off in the distance. He ignores it and picks up the glass jar. He breaks it with his hand. "Bad Idea" Jack sways as he picks the glass out of his bloody hand and picks up the beating heart. "Time to..." Jack stops as he hears a familiar voice. "I wouldn't be doing that if I was you Jack" Davy Jones appears from the shadows with Elizabeth gagged beside him arms tied behind her back.

Meanwhile in the dungeon (SP?) Will is waiting in a cage for his death sentence. He hears some soldiers being stabbed and they fall down the stairs. Will stands up expecting his friends. Although it is his Father William, William walks to the cage with the keys. "Quick son, escape while you can, I believe my time on earth is coming to an end" He explains as he unlocks the door.

Jack turns and faces him. "Never a dull moment for Jack Sparrow ay." Jack grins. "Go ahead she means nothing to me" Jack picks up his dagger and is about to stab the heart. Elizabeth frowns at him. "Don't forget how you left me missy... consider this a payback" Jack grins over at her. "Then she will serve me in the afterlife" Davy Jones replies. Jack quickly stabs the heart without hesitation.

(Cutt back to dungeon) "Father... thank you for everything..." Will replies hes about to embrace him but he disappears.

(Back to office)
Davy Jones and his ship/crew all disappear. Jack puts away his dagger and takes a swig of his rum, then he examines his hand. The black spot is gone. Elizabeth grumbles at him whom is still gagged. "Oh right, no hard feelings missy but you were in my way" He goes over and unties her. Elizabeth slaps him. "Thanks for nothing, Jack Sparrow you are the most selfish man I ever met, and don't forget that you haven't done a thing to help Will all you did was run like a coward" Elizabeth yells at him. "That was a bit harsh..." Jack heads for the window. "Where do you think your going?" Elizabeth asks. Will storms through the doors with a sword "I am here to destroy the heart where are you governer?" Will asks and stops as he sees that Jack and Elizabeth are already there. "Already done mate, excuse me I have a ship to comendeer" Jack jumps out the window. Elizabeth goes to Will and kisses him. "How are we going to have a proper wedding now that your father has been removed?" Will asks. Elizabeth sighs. "All that matters is that we can be together.

Jack is about to get aboard the ship when the dalma approches him. "I brought you back for a reaosn Jack Sparrow" She exclaims. Jack frowns in confusion. "You said that Davy Jones brought me back" He replies. "Technically speaking, tell me what is in your heart" Dalma asks. Jack frowns again. "What are you talking about..." Jack asks "Oh you know very well what I am talking about you just don't want to admit it, I brought you back to give you a second chance to redeem yourself of all your sins" Dalma replies. Jack rolls his eyes. "If your talking about the lass, I already said she means nothing to me. My life is the sea and piracy. How could I give that up for a lass?" Jack asked.

sweet_kat22
Originally posted by DavyyJoness.
you are all aware that Worlds End is a famous pirate haven.

Yeah but that doesn't mean it has to be in the movie until the end :P

The Overmaster
If Will were to really want to settle down, then i dont think Liz would want him. Remember the beginning of PotC 1? "A pirates life for me..."

Oh ya, and i hope barbossa doesnt die at the end of this movie. It be funny if he ends up being the captain of the Flying Dutchman, after being conned by Jack into doing it. He gets cursed again. =P

DavyyJoness.
theres truth to that. Good Call

spencerspider
lol Barbossa on the dutchman? i dont know i think it will sink

sweet_kat22
In those days younger women married older men IE: Comidor looked about almost 30 when Liz was a child of around lets say 10 years old and he wanted to marry her when she was older so that would make him around 35-40 in the first movie. And liz looks about 20.

Anyway continuing:

"Whatever your decission is, I suggest you take a look at that compass of yours again" The dalma goes back on the ship. Jack frowns and takes out his compass. He faces his back to the sea, the compass points opposite from the sea to the land. "The thing must be broken, or she cursed it" Jack grumbles and puts it away.

The wedding: Taking place on a small island.
"I am sending letters to the king to report this madness, maybe since they reported to him that Jack is dead the King will reconsider reapointing me" Elizabeths father explains they are in a tent where she is getting ready. She wears a simple white gound instead of a fancy gold one. "I'm sorry I could not afford as much dear" her father apologizes. "Oh father, it doesn't matter much to me. I just want to be able to have my wedding without an interruption" Elizabeth explains.

Meanhwhile
"Ay, if you wish to have half my crew and comendeer another ship that is fine by me Jack. I don't mind seperating with them" Barbossa explained. "All right I'll take Ragetti... and hmm" Jack Walks past them. "You can't seperate us!!" Ragetti holds on to Pentai "Get off" Pentai pushes him away.

Meanwhile
The wedding is taking place. Will and Elizabeth are at the alter. "Do you Will Turner take Elizabeth Swann to be your wife?" The priest asks. "I do" Will replies.

Cutt back to Jack and a new crew on a comendeerd ship. The Dalma stays behind with Barbossa. "So your future is the sea, I can no longer help you Jack Sparrow" She whispers to herself.

Back to the wedding... Elizabeth looks to the sea with inspiration she starts to hum "Yo ho , yo ho a pirates life for me....." she whispers under her breath. "Do you Elizabeth Swann take Will Turner to be your husband?" ..... The priest and audience waits for her answer.. "Elizabeth?" Will frowns at her, Jacks voice fades over Elizabeths whispers as a transition of fading goes into each other, Jack is singing the same song at the wheel of the ship.
"Whats that in the distance Captain?" Ragetti asks as he holds up a telescope to his good eye. "Huh?" Jack grabs it and looks through the telescope. A floating side boat that is empty in the middle of the sea. "Very odd" Jack frowns and shrugs as he puts down the telescope. He continues to hum the song as he turns the wheel. Suddenly he can hear a womans voice humming the same tune. "Ay, I think I have finally gone over" Jack tries to clean out his ear. "Too much rum?" Ragetti asks. "Never" Jack replies. Jack looks around for the voice and sees Elizabeth on top of the mass. She grabs a rope and swings down to him. "What is this all about lass?" Jack asked as he grins at her. "Didn't you hear me... ?" she gets closer to him and whispers as she keeps getting closer to his lips. "A pirates life for me..."

Screen blacks out to credits.
THE END

Before you start bashing me I say this would be the perfect ending. Even though most of you think that She should be with Will, in the end she wants the life of a Pirate so why not? Damn I would freak if they had an ending like this.
And yes she abandoned the wedding, audience would assume that she told Will that she wants to be a pirate in that sense but didnt tell him that she is in love with Jack too. None of the characters wanted to admit that Jack and Liz were in love because they knew he wasnt a good match for Liz, BUT if Liz wants to be a pirate like since she was a Child then why not hook up with jack too? Just a bonus to being a pirate smile
ahem sexy bonus I mean hah.

jessigem
oolalanaughtysexy bonus.
even though this wasn't the ending i was expecting....BRAVO!!!
and to think, you did that in like 1 1/2 days.
clappingclappingclappingclapping

oh yeah. i almost forgot about robin. he's not actually good-looking. i think it's his bravado or whatever you call it that makes him hot .

sweet_kat22
Yeah I did lol. I almost missed a day of work for it too. I so wanted to stay home and finish this but it was worth it to wait because it gave me time to think of a good ending.

I love this ending so much, I will be disapointed if they dont use this ending heh.

Oh and thanks for all the support, this board rocks people are so much nicer here then any other board I have been too. This script made me have such a better day at work. Good thing no one asked why I was in a good mood I would be like "Because of Johnnys sexyness lol

Anyway night night people going to bed you guys can stay up posting but Im tired. Time to have dreams about good 'ol Jack.

Lady_Depp
hey woohoo i love tht ending big grin yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
will n liz are jus to u knw predictable and tht this was soo kewllllllll and mmmmm sexeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee johnnnyyyyyyyyyy

haha oo im all excited lol and its all ur fault sweet_kat22 the script was so kewl hahaha

take care
luv AS!!!
xXx

sweet_kat22
big grin Heh Sorry but I had fun writing that smile Now I dont know what to do with myself. Must find something else to write stick out tongue

jessigem
you can write a FOURTH movie!!!!
or an alternate ending or something..... happy

Lady_Depp
big grin Heh Sorry but I had fun writing that smile Now I dont know what to do with myself. Must find something else to write stick out tongue

haha thts kewl no need for sorry i had fun reading it loll

erm you can ryt a script about how me and captain jack get married big grinbig grinbig grin instead hahaha lol

sweet_kat22
LMAO In time maybe I will have to think of something to TOP that script. And I may be bashed for having a 4th script when there isnt even a 3rd movie yet.

Oh and I was thinking, I want to Cosplay as Jack Sparrow at CNAnime you think I should do it smile

CNAnime is a Convention in Toronto- The only convention I have access to really. I been deciding if I should switch my costume from Naruto on saturday to Jack Sparrow and have my own Act in the Masqerade.

ladygrim
Spoilers Ahead

From these spoilers Elizabeth isn't captured by Sao Feng but goes with him instead. We will learn that he thinks she is Calypso goddess of the sea.

Govenor Swann is indeed killed.

Beckett apparently has the Krakken killed becuase he controls Jones so he offs it that way.

As for the Elizabeth/Jack/Will triangle it is played up but not as you think. As Elizabeth will be distrested for some portion of this movie, and Will will intrepret that as Liz being in love with Jack and thusly be jelaous. And Jack will needle Will with this because Jack is just Jack. But Elizabeth distress isn't over the fact that she might not be in love with Jack (Heck she even draws a gun on him at one point) her distress is that she might be a bad person and not worthy of Will's love.

But here is the most important blow in the favor of W/E shippers that Liz isn't in love with Jack. It comes in the form of Editor dialouge (not actor's lines) that purveys what a chacter is thinking or feeling. It is stated as this on page 14 and I quote:

Will dosen't know how to take that. He presumes - - wrongly- - that she is in love with Jack, and hopes to get him back.

That right there says that Will thinks Liz is in love with Jack and the writer says he is wrong because she is indeed not in love Jack and he is misinterpreting her actions and emotions.

ladygrim
I was reading through so things on POTC forums came across this apprently a fraction of the third script has been leaked on to the net

ladygrim

sweet_kat22
That I really Dont understand, besides most things posted on the net, even if they seem like an official script they are not because Disney would not let people post a script or anything of that type if it was real.

katelovespirate
eh, i'm going to hang onto some hope for liz and jack

Leggy_n_Merry
Whoops I just read the first and second spoilers.. I just couldn't resist! And I didn't want to know the second one no Stupid child!! Oh well haha.. I won't read anymore.

spencerspider
bootstrap kills Norrington? is that what ur saying? damn that would be cool

jessigem
that would be cool cool

Leggy_n_Merry
WHAT?! That better not be true because I just read that!! Ahhhh! Put it in a spoiler thing so I don't read stuff I don't wanna sad

evilm0nki3
I read that the writers said that the script was a very rough draft and probably nothing will be the same except for the characters.

jessigem
yep. i bet they wrote a script and then when johnny looked at it he started to add his own stuff. and adding that stuff made other facts in the script wrong. so they probably had to make a new one.
unless the script that these spoilers came from is fake....then i guess it doesn't really matter. but those facts probably aren't that far off from the truth.

spencerspider
great post jessi lol compared to all mine..

jessigem
i kind of ramble.... happy

Lady_Depp
LMAO In time maybe I will have to think of something to TOP that script. And I may be bashed for having a 4th script when there isnt even a 3rd movie yet.

Oh and I was thinking, I want to Cosplay as Jack Sparrow at CNAnime you think I should do it smile

CNAnime is a Convention in Toronto- The only convention I have access to really. I been deciding if I should switch my costume from Naruto on saturday to Jack Sparrow and have my own Act in the Masqerade.

hehehe but tht wud be the BEST ending me n jack getn hitchd heheheh wink love

ooooooooooo that wud be wkd... omg i wud soo luv to see tht...
capn jack sparrow big grinbig grinbig grin

yeh i think you shud tht wud be kewlll

take care hun
luv AS!!!
xXx

blackpearl44
Nobody knows what the actual script is exept for the writers, the directors, and the actors.....that script is probably fake, or the really rough draft....remember, they said the whole thing had changed drastically from the rough draft...

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by blackpearl44
Nobody knows what the actual script is exept for the writers, the directors, and the actors.....that script is probably fake, or the really rough draft....remember, they said the whole thing had changed drastically from the rough draft...

absolutely - more likely to be a fake than a draft ... either something they submitted to put off fans and to confuse people who have heard any rumours which might have been true, or merely just some fans having a laugh.

blackpearl44
Right.^^

JohnnyBloom
that was confusing - i went on to read your comment and your arrows went up and there was nothing there!!!

hm, anyway, im glad someone agrees with me!!

blackpearl44
lol, you don't know when your starting a new page....

And i've read 3 interviews today, 2 with the dierector, 1 with the writers, and they both made reference to the fact that Johnny and the rest of the cast would really enjoy doing more Pirates films after the third is done, and the writers said they have fresh, new, reinventive plots and themes in mind that they could make good scripts out of, using the same characters, to start another trilogy, with a 4th movie, the directors said they would be just as happy as the cast to make more POTC movies, after the third is complete. Different interviews, 2 were on July 7th (POTC 2 release day) and one was July 8th...............interesting.......

ESB -1138
I would enjoy more Pirate movies. Since the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are over this is all I have to wait for; that and some comic book movies like Spider-man 3.

But I have to admit this is the best movie ever based on a Disney theme park ride.

JohnnyBloom
well there arent many films based on theme park rides are there?? it usually goes the other way around!! laughing out loud

ESB -1138
My point exactly

JohnnyBloom
roll eyes (sarcastic) glad we agree!!!

black pearl - well jd said ages ago that he'd be happy to keep playing jack until at least a 9th film ... and apparently although they havnt thought about scripting it, they've got plots sorted out for LOADS more films ... so i dont think we're gonna run out of them just yet!!

blackpearl44
^^ that just...........awsome.......just awsome.......that he has that kind of devotion to his character, and that he likes playing him so much....and that he is willing to do it without any persuation....because he loves it so much....and also awasome because there will probably be at least one more trilogy.....

fantasygirl
I haven't seen the movie yet. But I heard 2 different stories about it. erm

POTC lover xoxo
Its goin to start with jack cutting himself out of the kraken cause he didnt die he went in with a slashing sword pirate

POTC lover xoxo
its goin to start with jack cutting himself out of the kraken pirate

Lady_Depp
how do u knw tht?

ESB -1138
I'm pretty sure Jack isn't going to save himself this time around

Lady_Depp
yh i think tht gibbs n the rest wud go n do waever it is tht they hve to n bring him bk.. otherwise itll be very fake fake and like invincible jack hahaha

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, he is capable of saving himself.....I don't know if that's what going to happen, but he is capable.

blackpearl44
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
roll eyes (sarcastic) glad we agree!!!

black pearl - well jd said ages ago that he'd be happy to keep playing jack until at least a 9th film ... and apparently although they havnt thought about scripting it, they've got plots sorted out for LOADS more films ... so i dont think we're gonna run out of them just yet!!

You see my response to this under your post. You said he said this a while ago, do you remember where you heard it? or not? it's not a big deal, and it's ok if you don't, i'm just curious.

Lady_Depp
yeh ive heard JD say he luvs to play the character of Captain Jack... n tht he wud play him even if they made more movies.. was in some interview on tv awhile ago neway thts where i heard it dunno bout JohnnyBloom

JohnnyBloom
no, can't remember, sorry ... (and yes, i know - absolutely AWESOME)

somewhere on the JDZ they had a copy of the interview ... i saw a clip of it on the internet though - with his face so it wasnt gossip, he actually said it.

and sorry to disagree, but i cant picture jack cutting himself out of the kraken ... i mean, with a sword? They blew the thing up twice and it seemed completely unharmed, what is jack going to do with just one sword whilst hes inside a huge stomach along with several other ships and loads of seamen?? Not to mention the thickness of the stomach lining that a creature that size must have, ... it would take ages ... plus the 2nd film ended with all of the main cast starting to come with a plan about how they'd get him back ... im afraid i dont see him rescuing himself.

blackpearl44
That's ok, I belive you....

and I don't think he'll get himself out of there either, I think Will and Liz and the rest of the crew will come up with a plan to rescue him....

JohnnyBloom
yeah - that seems to be general impression ... and the film hints at it ... it would be too weird-a-twist if he got himself out.

blackpearl44
Yea, it would be to weird......

JohnnyBloom
lol - if he just appeared suddenly ... hm!! laughing out loud

althugh jack mustve thought it really weird for will to suddenly appear on the island before he explained himself!! will mustve been the last person he expected to see there!!

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, probably the last person he expected...

Tigerlilly
Originally posted by *-=Fat sacK=-*
Geoffrey Rush= double awesome

I believe that since Tia Dalma was going on about resurecting Jack from the dead by going to the worlds end she or someone eles might have gone to the worlds end and resurected Barbossa. That kind of fits in with Tia Dalma's line "If you'r going to the worlds end your going to need a captain that knows those waters". See, if Barbossa was resurected at the worlds end he would know those waters since he has already been there.

omg thats right...thats how it all makes sense...by that time of the movie i was so emotionally..erm...stirred...what w/ jack walking into the beasties mouth and the black pearl being chopped to bits (*sniff...tear*) and then i was trying 2 figure out who the heck could be walking down those stairs...wow. thanks

Tigerlilly
Originally posted by jessigem
it was really long, but it was actually pretty good. it was only long because the actions of the camera were so detailed.
*raises hand*
I DO!!! i think i was the first person to actually post on here that they were probably going to singapore....i think it was on the POTC3 pictures thread, the one where someone posted a picture of asian jack. it just popped into my head they were probably going to singapore!! eek!

i thought i read somewhere like in a magazine or sumpthun that they were goin 2 singapore...besides if u look a pirate history, its perfect. i wich theyd stop in madagascar cuz it used 2 b just a pirate heaven...like when they sail 2 the worlds end they have 2 make pit stops, rite?

Lady_Depp
i dont care where they go hehe i jus wana watch the movie wink n ma sexeee johnny hehehe love

blackpearl44
Yea, ^^ me too hehe.

and with all the new info I learned from the interview I read with the Director, and the Writers, (and some stuff I heard here) I keep thinking that there will be another trilogy after this 3rd movie is finished, more and more....

Lady_Depp
yeh.. i mean first i was thinkn hmmmmm more movies is jus gonna kill it.. BUT if they actually have different plots and stuff and tht standar is still wkdness then its alll kewl big grin n get to see sexeeeeeeeeeee johnny (haha i knw obsessed hehe)

Tigerlilly
Originally posted by blackpearl44
lol, you don't know when your starting a new page....

And i've read 3 interviews today, 2 with the dierector, 1 with the writers, and they both made reference to the fact that Johnny and the rest of the cast would really enjoy doing more Pirates films after the third is done, and the writers said they have fresh, new, reinventive plots and themes in mind that they could make good scripts out of, using the same characters, to start another trilogy, with a 4th movie, the directors said they would be just as happy as the cast to make more POTC movies, after the third is complete. Different interviews, 2 were on July 7th (POTC 2 release day) and one was July 8th...............interesting.......

interviews??? like where? magazines? please lemme kno!

Tigerlilly
o...by the way...have u guys seen this yet?

Tigerlilly
and #1 reason 2 continue 2 make em: (i mean other than 2 please JD?OB/KK fans, pirate geeks, etc)
POTC2 was the #1 1st weekend grossing movie EVER...come on ...they cant not make more movies...this one made and is still making sooo much money theyd b absolute fools 2 not 2...
...which aint exactly the perfect reason 4 me, as far as ethics go, but hey, whatever gets more pirates movies made floats my boat.

blackpearl44
Originally posted by Tigerlilly

Here is an interview with Johnny, and the head director. July 8th 2006, (day after POTC 2 release day)

http://www.empireonline.com/interviews_and_events/interview.asp?IID=554

and this interview is with the two writers, Ted Elliot, and Terry Rossio. July 7th 2006 (POTC 2 release day)

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=interviews&id=7086

They are really good. These two practically say that there is going to be at least a 4th POTC movie.....probably more, because once they make a 4th, they will want to just clean it up nicely and just make another trilogy. because everyone involved (especially Johnny) is more than happy to do many more POTC films after 3 is finished. (=

blackpearl44
If anyone wants those interviews, they are up there^^ I put them up, because they are REALLY good reads. smile

Tigerlilly
thanks much smile pirate

blackpearl44
Yep smile

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Tigerlilly

just whack in "pirates of the caribbean information" or "pirates news" ... or johnny depp articles magazines into search engines and you'll get millions.

alternatively visit a fansite and most of the time you'll find links to every article there's ever been!!!

choosewisely
SEEN IT SEEN IT SEEN IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*dies*

blackpearl44
^^ What did you die for? LOL

choosewisely
who sais i'm dead?

blackpearl44
Originally posted by choosewisely
SEEN IT SEEN IT SEEN IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*dies*

^^What was this all about? LOL

choosewisely
yeh, i'm crazy

blackpearl44
Oh, ^^ Ok. laughing out loud

choosewisely
and toooooooo excited, wanna see it again.

jessigem
me too. . . .

warcraft xs
I think the movie may start like the second lotr movie when it goes back and shows you gandalf fighting the balrog except captain sparow fighting the craechen and how the **** did the mutonous first mate come back to life?????

brokenxxheart14
i wanna see the movie again sooo much it just keeps getten better and better. <3

choosewisely
i think everytime you see it you get more unpatient and need to see 3 even more

brokenxxheart14
haha yea that is true im ready to see 3 now

lady_captinjack
same here

choosewisely
me tooo big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>