Why is it...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

that every time I decide to wash my car, I mean REALLY go all out and use the expensive wash, the no-wipe tire foam, Armor All, Turtle Wax, etc, etc, a goddamn bird decides to take a giant shit right on my handiwork? I must've spent two hours making my car sparkle, and here comes Big Bird with a case of the Booty Flu and sprays his doody all over my hood. *sigh* I'm gonna go get some KFC for dinner and pretend I'm eating that little b@stard.

RogerRamjet
what kinda car?

Impediment
Behold my "G" ride..................

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Impediment

is it that Ford we in Europe call Mondeo?

ILoveMyDaniel
You take Raeann for a ride in that car?

Impediment
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
is it that Ford we in Europe call Mondeo?

I have NO idea what its called in Europe. stick out tongue Here its a 2005 Ford Taurus. My daddy car.

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Are you kidding? She drives it around without even asking me. stick out tongue She loves jamming out her music on my badass speaker system.

SelphieT
birds suck........and so does canada..........laughing out loud

ILoveMyDaniel
I have NO idea what its called in Europe. stick out tongue Here its a 2005 Ford Taurus. My daddy car.

Are you kidding? She drives it around without even asking me. stick out tongue She loves jamming out her music on my badass speaker system.
Hahaha, I could see her doing that!!

RogerRamjet

Taurus, eh...ah think it's called Mondeo over here...

Skeets

that every time I decide to wash my car, I mean REALLY go all out and use the expensive wash, the no-wipe tire foam, Armor All, Turtle Wax, etc, etc, a goddamn bird decides to take a giant shit right on my handiwork? I must've spent two hours making my car sparkle, and here comes Big Bird with a case of the Booty Flu and sprays his doody all over my hood. *sigh* I'm gonna go get some KFC for dinner and pretend I'm eating that little b@stard.
That or it rains the next day...erm

Prabhodh

is it just me or is there no number plate on that car. no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
is it just me or is there no number plate on that car. no expression

Do you also see the alien sitting on top of it?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
Do you also see the alien sitting on top of it? I did.

Impediment
Thats not actually my picture, but its the exact color and model of my car.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Bloigen
Do you also see the alien sitting on top of it?

haaa.... now that you mention it yes, yes i do see it shock

Dusty
Birds hate Fords. Get a Honda. yes

Impediment
Originally posted by Dusty
Birds hate Fords. Get a Honda. yes

Hondas are cool. I wouldn't mind having one of the new Passports.

Thorinn
1969 Dodge Charger.

real mans car. smokin'

Impediment
Dodge = shit

Noa
Originally posted by Thorinn
I did.

Where? I don't see an alien?? mad

stick out tongue j/k

DUde get a VW jetta, white perferrably with a black leather interior. Avoid spining rims tho pls.

silver_tears
I love washing my dad's car, I go all out, but it's a lot easier cause we have a pressure washer thing.

And Dodges aren't shit, I want a Dodge pick-up truck droolio

Prabhodh
pffft cars are shit, just buy a broom like a firebolt. cool

tabby999

Ford stopped making decent fronts on their cars the day they stopped making decent muscle cars like the XC

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

yup!

not without permission you goob. I always ask ya! wink But hells ya its gotta pretty sweet ass system!!!!

hitokiri jin
hmm..maybe the bird is just "pimpin out your ride"

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
yup!

not without permission you goob. I always ask ya! wink But hells ya its gotta pretty sweet ass system!!!!
laughing out loud

CherryTopper
I just got my tire fixed. I have a shitty car big grin

PandoraMomo
Yeah, try having a car that isnt even two months, you love the color, you want and try to keep it clean... but the area around your job ia a huge construction zone.. yeah, my baby is 3/4 dark toreador red and 1/4 dirt...
by the way, dont nock fords. my family has always owned fords and we rarely have problems with them

CherryTopper
ummmm....buddy the only good ford is a mustang and the rest pretty much blow ass...chevy's and oldsmobile achieva's are the shitpimp

PandoraMomo
I'll agree with you on only one point.. I love Chevy's, but not any of thier recent stuff, vintage kick ass.

and yes, mustangs are very droolworthy, but ford also makes good, sturdy cars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.