Trion Juggernaut Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Ok so Trion Juggernaut Vs. Thanos.

***If trion can beat down thanos easily then Thanos with IG. Again, if Thanos with IG is getting beat down (doubt it) then thanos with heart of the universe.

Soujaboy
This isn't much of a fight, Trion Juggernaut wins.

Broly92
"The Spite is strong in this one"

HisMajestyAC43
why would you make a thread where someone is automatically going to win?
you even have a backup...

aliveinboston
Originally posted by C1nd3r

***If trion can beat down thanos easily then Thanos with IG. Again, if Thanos with IG is getting beat down (doubt it) then thanos with heart of the universe.

Huh?

DickBlazer
thanos

HisMajestyAC43
thanos wins. he could take juggs without the ig, but with it 10/10, hotu the same.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos wins. he could take juggs without the ig, but with it 10/10, hotu the same.

And how would Thanos do any damage whatsoever to Juggernaut? He simply isnt capable of that kind of power.

Lord S
Originally posted by C1nd3r
***If trion can beat down thanos easily then Thanos with IG. Again, if Thanos with IG is getting beat down (doubt it) then thanos with heart of the universe. WTF?? This is absolutely the dumbest thing I've read. NOBODY short of LT (most likely) can 'beat down' Thanos with the IG...or anyone with the IG for that matter.

Anyway, Trion Juggernaut vs. Thanos.

Raw and brute strength would have to go to the Juggernaut. Durability is probably equal. But Juggernaut is slow and stupid, and Thanos is the total opposite. Thanos probably can't kill him...or score any sort of decisive victory in terms of physically pummelling, but he can definitely slap him around and frustrate him until the point where Juggs gives up or makes a mistake that causes him to end up hurtling toward a star.

Though in a small enclosed, unbreakable room, where it'd be a fist-fight, I don't like Thanos' chances. Eventually he'll get beaten down. I just don't see cosmic power fazing this version of Juggernaut with his durability.

grey fox
Originally posted by Broly92
"The Spite is strong in this one"

....as if millions Thanos Fanboys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Grimm22
Thanos no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
....as if millions Thanos Fanboys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. nah, i made a trion juggs vs thanos one a while back, and thanos loses. i even made it with all of thanoss powers.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thanos no expression juggernaut no expression

Maestro
Give Thanos prep he might have a slight chance.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Maestro
Give Thanos prep he might have a slight chance.
of dieing

The_Fury
Can anyone here post feats of Trion Juggernaut?Or explain what he has done?.As far as i know he has only appeared once,or am i wrong? sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.