Plo Koon vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
what happens?

Admiral Akbar
Sora owns him.

Escape81
Sora most likely wins. I may be mistaken, but isn't she Mace's former Vaapad protege?

General Kon-El
Sora Bulq is a he.

Admiral Akbar
Sora is a female!? And to answer your question yes, she/he helped Mace develop Vaapad.

GM Nebaris
Sora Bulq's a guy. He was one of the few to master Vaapad without turning to the dark side. I think that Sora would win, but it would be close. Sora is a greater saber dueler but Plo is stronger in the force.

UltimateStryfe
Sora Bulq helped Mace develop Vaapad, and turned dark.

Plo Koon is arguably the strongest Jedi council physically. He is also strong in the force. he has extrasenses and wears talons to increase force power. He was chosen over Qui-Gon for the council. He is powerful enough to use Electric Judgment, without passing to the darkside. Like Mace with Vaapad.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
Sora Bulq helped Mace develop Vaapad, and turned dark.

Plo Koon is arguably the strongest Jedi physically. He is also strong in the force. he has extrasenses and wears talons to increase force power. He was chosen over Qui-Gon for the council. He is powerful enough to use Electric Judgment, without passing to the darkside. Like Mace with Vaapad.

Uh....no. Mace is far stronger physically.

darthsith19
Plo Koon is stronger than Qui-Gon and he has electrical judgement. But then again, Sora's stronger than Qui-Gon, too, and he could eaisly block the electric judgement with his lightsaber. I say he takes Plo but he certainly doesn't own him.

kamikz
Where has it been said that Plo is above Qui-Gon?

GM Nebaris
ROTS Plo is probably slightly better then TPM Jinn, but at the time, Jinn would definitely be more powerful then Plo.

darthsith19
Plo Koon seemed to be fighting better in the Stark Hyperspace Wars than Qui-Gon or Master Tholme were (I know it can be hard to tell in a comic, though Plo did lead the battle, too). And that was probably about when Qui-Gon was in his prime.

overlord
Plo Koon wins by default!!! He can freeze small creeks!!!!!
Just so you don't forget that.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by overlord
Plo Koon wins by default!!! He can freeze small creeks!!!!!
Just so you don't forget that.

SnakeEyes
Sora wins. He was a decent match for Mace, who is far better than Plo Koon. Read the comics and you'll see (specifically: Star Wars, Jedi: Mace Windu AND also some of the Republic issues).

MEDVOCK
Originally posted by kamikz
Where has it been said that Plo is above Qui-Gon?

Nowhere, like how it has never been said that Qui-Gon is above Plo Koon.

kamikz
So..... It says that he was almost equal to Mace in TPM, I don't think they need to point out every jedi when doing so, so that pretty much shows he was above Plo at the time. Now I wonder where there is proof that Plo was above Qui-Gon....

darthsith19
Originally posted by darthsith19
Plo Koon seemed to be fighting better in the Stark Hyperspace Wars than Qui-Gon or Master Tholme were (I know it can be hard to tell in a comic, though Plo did lead the battle, too). And that was probably about when Qui-Gon was in his prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.