Who's best at h2h?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who's the best h2h in the Marvel universe and the DC universe?

Sea King
look at my sig nuff said. cool

Darth Vicious
Marvel: Captain America Or Wolverine
DC: Batman or Deathstroke

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
look at my sig nuff said. cool
confused

The Fake Macoy
Two words: Karate Kid.

Grimm22
1. KK

2. Champion

3. Batgirl

4.Cap/Bats

5. Lady Shiva

jinzin
darkclaw.... he'd kick anybodies as in h2h combat... stick out tongue

olympian
The top streeth levelers are the most skilled in comics= Richard Dragon, Iron Fist, Cap, Shang Chi, Karate Kid, Shiva.

bigbran
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Two words: Karate Kid. is he good at judo r something?!?!? confused

Jyppe
Galactus *Rolls Eyes*

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
confused

it was a bit of a joke. smile

DigiMark007
Karate Kid.

And no, not the movie. But feel free to insert a Mr. Miyagi joke if you absolutely need to.

marvelprince
Shang Chi, Richard Dragon, Iron Fist, Shiva, Captain America, Batgirl, Batman, Wolverine, Elektra in no particular order

willRules
Originally posted by marvelprince
Shang Chi, Richard Dragon, Iron Fist, Shiva, Captain America, Batgirl, Batman, Wolverine, Elektra in no particular order

Add Karate Kid to that and I agree with that list yes

marvelprince
Originally posted by willRules
Add Karate Kid to that and I agree with that list yes

Right, how could I have forgotten about him

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
is he good at judo r something?!?!? confused

no expression doh

Darth Martin
1.Karate Kid
2.Richard Dragon
3.Batgirl
4.Shang Chi
5.Deathstroke
6.Captain America
7.Daredevil
8.Batman
9.Iron Fist
10.Wolverine

Apolloknight
Where the hell is Black Panther and Karnak.........

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Where the hell is Black Panther and Karnak.........

They don't belong on the list, except maybe Karnak. no

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
They don't belong on the list, except maybe Karnak. no

Riiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttt

Validus
Originally posted by olympian
The top streeth levelers are the most skilled in comics= Richard Dragon, Iron Fist, Cap, Shang Chi, Karate Kid, Shiva.
Val isn't street level.

The Fake Macoy
Val is just short of cosmic, if anything.

jinzin
shouldn't gamora be on this list? confused

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Karate Kid
2.Richard Dragon
3.Batgirl
4.Shang Chi
5.Deathstroke
6.Captain America
7.Daredevil
8.Batman
9.Iron Fist
10.Wolverine

Taskmaster recently schooled Cap'n America in a street fight.... he's also beaten Shang Chi

jinzin
recently? where at?

and he EASILY beat the cat...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jinzin
recently? where at?

Black panther also dropped Capt, bested wolverine, bested spiderman, was besting iron fist until he found out they were mind controled, killed sabretooth in a few moves whom wolverine seems to have trouble with, and alot more.

jinzin
i'm fairly certain the only blackpanther that's bested cap was BP senior....

the only time I remember those two fighting was during contest of champions 2 and capt won it...

and again.. not so sure i'd be using HOM as accurate examples of anything.

King KAM
Originally posted by Scoobless
Taskmaster recently schooled Cap'n America in a street fight.... he's also beaten Shang Chi where at??

The Fake Macoy
Gamora and Mantis should definately be on the list.

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster's most recent appearances are at the end of last issue of Moon Knight and in the Spider-woman Origins mini. Unless I missed something he hasn't fought Cap recently and I dont think he has never fought Shang Chi.

King KAM
i love you all knowing s-rank

Scoobless
recently? where at?

Originally posted by King KAM
where at??

In the recent Power Pack comics

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Taskmaster's most recent appearances are at the end of last issue of Moon Knight and in the Spider-woman Origins mini. Unless I missed something he hasn't fought Cap recently and I dont think he has never fought Shang Chi.

Turns out i meant the Cat... Not Shang Chi embarrasment .... my bad

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1557/taskmastercat4fv.jpg

srankmissingnin
Oh right Avengers and Power Pack Assemble #1

Scoob is right Tasky did thrash Cap (owned him and stole his shield) but none of these current Power Pack (X-Men and Avenger) issues are in continuity. Entertaining fight and unlike his Moonknight appearance Tasky has his new practical costume check it out if you can

ST0RM SHAD0W
Still Taskmaster has put Cap down and tied him before.

Taskmaster is a low level Karate Kid in away.

All Taskmaster needs to do is watch a video tape of the best in action and its all over for them.

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster is a great character, he was long been a favourite of mine. That being said he doesn't have the initaitive to be number one. Could he potentially be the best? Sure but it isn't in his nature. He likes to play it cool and causual and if possible make a timely get away rather then exert him self.

... and Mr. X kicked his ass. big grin

ST0RM SHAD0W
Mr. X would take any of these guys really.

His telepathy is what makes him win, not so much his actual ability in fighting.

They had Taskmaster play it stupid though.

He was always on the attack rather then being defensive.

Plus he can make himself faster which they seemed to leave outroll eyes (sarcastic) which would've helped him land hits.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Mr. X would take any of these guys really.

His telepathy is what makes him win, not so much his actual ability in fighting.

They had Taskmaster play it stupid though.

He was always on the attack rather then being defensive.

Plus he can make himself faster which they seemed to leave outroll eyes (sarcastic) which would've helped him land hits.

Mr. X has some degree of superspeed as well.

And this was before Tasky's mini series which means before he knew he could boost his speed.

King KAM
Still Taskmaster has put Cap down and tied him before.

Taskmaster is a low level Karate Kid in away.

All Taskmaster needs to do is watch a video tape of the best in action and its all over for them. ive read both of their fights, and the cap has beat him in both.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Mr. X has some degree of superspeed as well.

And this was before Tasky's mini series which means before he knew he could boost his speed.

He always knew he could boost his speed.

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup28rw.jpg

The mini was the first time he ever made note of doing that takes a toll on his body, which I think is BS.

That mini was awesome, but the writers I don't think really gave a damn about doing research on him.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by King KAM
ive read both of their fights, and the cap has beat him in both.

He beat him as much as a villian is alound to in his first appearance and the other was a tie.

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster by default has the speed and agility of Daredevil/Spider-man. His speed amping ability is something else all together which put his speed on the level where he can speed blitz bullet timers. My theory on this ability is that is a result of Taskmaster's limited ability to amp his stats with chi. The strain on his body resulting from his inexperience with using chi and the fact the he learnt how to use chi with out ever condition his body or mind for the process but just copied it.

King KAM
He beat him as much as a villian is alound to in his first appearance and the other was a tie. Cap dropped him, he just grabbed cap on his way falling into the water.

and i couldve sworn ive seen a third fight, can anyone tell me where this is from??? http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page116fq.jpg

jinzin
it's in wolverine issue 168 or 169.. during the bloodsport arc..

King KAM
it's in wolverine issue 168 or 169.. during the bloodsport arc.. thanks jinzi poo

Scoobless
He always knew he could boost his speed.

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup28rw.jpg

"Within Limitations" .... he's not as fast as Spider-Man... just as fast as a non-powered human can be while copying Spider-Man

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
"Within Limitations" .... he's not as fast as Spider-Man... just as fast as a non-powered human can be while copying Spider-Man

yeah but you could also rationalize that he said spiderman's speed and agility were INCLUDED (i.e. "including"wink within his limitations... confused

marvelprince
yeah but you could also rationalize that he said spiderman's speed and agility were INCLUDED (i.e. "including"wink within his limitations... confused

I guess that also means that if he saw Superman fly and use heat vision he could do it too. confused

willRules
Taskmaster by default has the speed and agility of Daredevil/Spider-man.

I don't think Taskmaster is anywhere near spidey's speed or agility, just the same fighting style confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t411899.html

(scroll down to the scans called "defeats taskmaster again"wink

In these scans Agent X defeats taskmaster and dodges a spider-man esque attack. I know for a fact Agent X is nowhere near spidey's speed. in one of these scans he even says that Taskmaster aint spidey (He says this after kicking taskmasters tushy)

willRules
Originally posted by marvelprince
I guess that also means that if he saw Superman fly and use heat vision he could do it too. confused

laughing I now have a mental image of Taskmaster jumping around alot and straining his eyes intently laughing

srankmissingnin
Agent X beat Taskmaster for the same reason Mr. X did. Because of the being made with part of Black Swans mind/personality he subconsciously a telepath. So not only was Agent X able to predict Taskmaster's next move but his mental powers also inhibited the use of Taskmaster's own abilities.

Also physically Agent X = Deadpool (more or less... mostly less but its close). Deadpool is superhuman across the board with agility and speed to rival Spider-man's own.

willRules
Agent X beat Taskmaster for the same reason Mr. X did. Because of the being made with part of Black Swans mind/personality he is a telepath. So not only was Agent X able to predict Taskmaster's next move but his mental powers also inhibited the use of Taskmaster's own abilities.

Also physically Agent X = Deadpool (more or less... mostly less but its close). Deadpool is superhuman across the board with agility and speed to rival Spider-man's own.

ok fair enough that Agent X could beat taskmaster due to his connection to black swan (Although I don't think that's been confirmed) , but spidey is way stronger faster physically superior etc to Deadpool yes

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by willRules
but spidey is way stronger faster physically superior etc to Deadpool yes

Deadpool has an undefined amount of superhuman strength, his utmost capabilities have never been defined but Spider-man is likely much stronger. His he faster? Maybe. Is his speed edge significant enough for it to make a difference? No.

willRules
Deadpool has an undefined amount of superhuman strength, his utmost capabilities have never been defined but Spider-man is likely much stronger. His he faster? Maybe. Is his speed edge significant enough for it to make a difference? No.

I disagree. Spidey was easily dodging things like lasers waaayyy back before Deadpool could barely dodge characters like T-Ray or was getting stabbed by Bullseye smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.