Movie Heros vs. Mordor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Someone posted a X-men vs. Mordor http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307677&highlight=X-men+vs.+mordor+forumid%3A77
a while back and it was okay so I thought I do this
All comic book heros in the Movies minus Phenoix but Jean Grey is okay
and no flying/superspeed and weakned durability Superman Retuns Supes can they get to mount doom and throw the ring in

P.S. Mordor is ready for them

Darth Martin
Are villains allowed?

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Are villains allowed?
yes

Broly92
edit and there is 10 dragons in the army as well

Darth Martin
Well then, Magneto takes all of their weapons away. Superman, Storm, and General Zod blow most oif them away. Cyclops mows most of them down. Nightcrawler, wolvie, colossus, thing take out a few. Mr. Fantastic can gaurd storm while in the air. Johnny mows some down with cyclops. Sue Storm pushes most back with force feild. Pyro BBQ's some. You get the picture. Movie hero/villains win with relative ease.

Darth Martin
Or Spawn could kill them all by hiself if u wantesd to get asy.

Broly92
Well then, Magneto takes all of their weapons away. Superman, Storm, and General Zod blow most oif them away. Cyclops mows most of them down. Nightcrawler, wolvie, colossus, thing take out a few. Mr. Fantastic can gaurd storm while in the air. Johnny mows some down with cyclops. Sue Storm pushes most back with force feild. Pyro BBQ's some. You get the picture. Movie hero/villains win with relative ease.
No Zod I said Superman Returns Supes and a weakned one at that

Darth Martin
U said no superman returns supes. I was reffering to 80's Christopher Reeve.

illadelph12
So is this All comic book movie characters or just recent incarnations? If it's all then you have to take into account Adam West's Batman who would own Mordor by himself.

Broly92
U said no superman returns supes. I was reffering to 80's Christopher Reeve.
No I said no on his Superspeed and flight and lowered his durability no older movies Superman and yes recent incarnations

illadelph12
Adam West>>>>>Evil

Darth Martin
I see. But he still has SuperBreath which I was referring to in the first place. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by illadelph12
Adam West>>>>>Evil laughing

Broly92
Adam West>>>>>Evil
Duh! Adam West>>>>everyone basically thats why he isn't in the fight

Darth Martin
Accept for the MASK! SMOKIN Happy Dance smokin' rock

Broly92
Accept for the MASK! SMOKIN Happy Dance smokin' rock
Mask sucks you can beat it just by putting it on and not in this fight
Marvel and Dc recent movie incarnations

Darth Martin

hose are recent and that is how they win.

Broly92
yes! hose are recent yes laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Broly92
Mask sucks you can beat it just by putting it on and not in this fight
Marvel and Dc recent movie incarnations

Why don't you make a list, then?

Broly92
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Why don't you make a list, then?
Good Idea
Batman Begins Batman with Batmobile with low gas
X-men and x-men badguys except for phenoix but Jean Grey is fine
F4 and Doc. Doom
Superman Returns Supes with earlier stated handicaps
Spider-Man and villians
Movie Hulk

Darth Martin
That's a good idea. Make a list. I'll tell u if they suceed. Or how far they get. Armies of Mordor? How many orcs/urak-hai are we talking here also.

newjak86
All I can say is Movie Hulk would flat own most of the army. Most of the bricks in the movie Colossus, Juggernaut, and Thing would probably tear through most of an army themselves.

Broly92
That's a good idea. Make a list. I'll tell u if they suceed. Or how far they get. Armies of Mordor? How many orcs/urak-hai are we talking here also.
Think all the ones you saw in the three movies and 10 dragons like I said before along with Trolls and Ring Wraiths

backspace
Prof X and Jean's telepathy takes out alot of them while the others mop up.

Broly92
Originally posted by backspace
Prof X and Jean's telepathy takes out alot of them while the others mop up.
What about Saroman and Saron protecting them

Darth Martin
Oh please. You got Reed Richards. U had to bring them two didn't u?

backspace
uh its been awhile since i saw lotr tril and i didn't understand alot. If you say Saroman and Saron can protect the army telepathically I'll take your word for it.

newjak86
Cyclops Optical Blast was still really strong even in the movies he can lay waist to a good many of them.

And technically They have Magneto and Gandolf in one body so you have Ganeto a Wizard with the power to move Bridges.

Still most of the bricks in the movies were stronge enough to take whatever these things can dish out and give back ten fold. The Thing took a Semi head on standing still. Hulk was taking on Modern Tanks and throwing them around easily enough. Juggernaut ran through many men without being stopped then was running through Solid walls of cement as well as metal.

illadelph12
Movie Hulk? Didn't movie hulk grow to like 15 feet tall at one point in the movie? And he had an insane healing factor. Not quite X3 Wolverine, but very high.

illadelph12
http://pics.worldofautographs.com/adam%20west%20batman%20standing.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>Evil

newjak86
Movie Hulk? Didn't movie hulk grow to like 15 feet tall at one point in the movie? And he had an insane healing factor. Not quite X3 Wolverine, but very high. I don't remember Hulk having a healing factor in the movie but he was very strong even for a movie version I don't see where the army of Mordor can contend with the bricks I've talked about.

illadelph12
Where's Blade?

Darth Martin
Superman and General Zod and Storm could clear way with their super breath and weather powers.

Broly92
Superman and General Zod and Storm could clear way with their super breath and weather powers.
No Zod and add in Blade

Darth Martin
Heros take it.

Cosmo Kramer
Where is DareDevil, Bat girl, Robin and the amazing Tick.

Broly92
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Where is DareDevil, Bat girl, Robin and the amazing Tick.
With your moma

KPrince
Someone posted a X-men vs. Mordor http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307677&highlight=X-men+vs.+mordor+forumid%3A77
a while back and it was okay so I thought I do this
All comic book heros in the Movies minus Phenoix but Jean Grey is okay
and no flying/superspeed and weakned durability Superman Retuns Supes can they get to mount doom and throw the ring in

P.S. Mordor is ready for them

If you want a real fight, At least give Mordor the Balrog, the Haradrim, Shelob and the Easterlings to add to the orcs (Uruk-Hai, Snaga) and the trolls. Include also Saruman and his armies.

Broly92
Originally posted by KPrince
If you want a real fight, At least give Mordor the Balrog, the Haradrim, Shelob and the Easterlings to add to the orcs (Uruk-Hai, Snaga) and the trolls. Include also Saruman and his armies.
I did add the last one? but fine add those as well

Darth Martin
Now we have a fight.

Juntai
Superman throws Mordor into space.

Broly92
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman throws Mordor into space.
I handicapped him if you look back

Darth Martin
He an still use superbreath or heat vision. He doesn't just rely on his strength. He is waaaaaay too versatile than that.

Broly92
He an still use superbreath or heat vision. He doesn't just rely on his strength. He is waaaaaay too versatile than that.
I weakned his durability have a thousands Trolls,10 Dragons not to mention the other stuff I added

Darth Martin
And look some of the stuff I stated supeman could do.

Broly92
And look some of the stuff I stated supeman could do.
What is he going to do when 5 dragons attack with a Balrog and 12 Trolls
get his head torn off and he can only take so many attacks with his weakned durability

Darth Martin
Do you know how powerful he is with super-breath in the movies?

Broly92
Do you know how powerful he is with super-breath in the movies?
No don't remember it in Superman Returns

Darth Martin
I beleive it was Superman 2 where Zod is blowing the city away with ease and Superman counters Zod and blows it right back at the three.

Broly92
I beleive it was Superman 2 where Zod is blowing the city away with ease and Superman counters Zod and blows it right back at the three.
I said only Superman Returns Supes why don't you listen
No Zod I said Superman Returns Supes and a weakned one at that

Darth Martin
Well that sucks.

Broly92
Well that sucks.
I did all that and that is your answer chair

Juntai
He blew back the explosion under the city with superbreath in Returns.

Darth Martin
True. I forgot about that.

complexbrother
are future films included ?

complexbrother
I said only Superman Returns Supes why don't you listen

but Superman Returns is the direct sequel to Superman II (the one with Zod) so even by your logic he still can do most of the things he did in that movie. it just so happens that hte actor that plays Supes is diffrent (like the diffrent Gandolf in the Harry Potter movies)

Broly92
Originally posted by complexbrother
but Superman Returns is the direct sequel to Superman II (the one with Zod) so even by your logic he still can do most of the things he did in that movie. it just so happens that hte actor that plays Supes is diffrent (like the diffrent Gandolf in the Harry Potter movies)
No he had lowered powers but I still say no Zod and handicaped Superman Returns Supes

complexbrother
how are you gonna say no, when DC itself and Brian Singer himself said that very same thing, that this movie comes directly after Superman 2.

I guess the other movies were wiped from existance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.