Lucas Grabeel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demyx Stone
I didnt find a subject for this, and I just want to have this topic to talk about Lucas.
Since I found out that he can sing, I found a hero in my life. I love this guy soooo much. But not in the way you think. I dont know how to say it though. Its one of those feelings that's like, "I...", you know what? i really dont know how to describe it.
Anyway, I think that lucas is a really talented actor and I would really think that he should come to maine or somewhere closer to maine, then NYC, so I can go see him in some sort of signing or something.

You know, thats what i hate. I am only a young teen and can't get where i want to go, if celeberties are appearing somewhere. Unless its in my hometown, but what are the odds of that happening?

So I've been obsessing about Lucas non-stop. Please I would only like possitive fans in here

RyanRov19
oh that Lucas Grabeel? he appeared in that High School Musical which my 8 yr old brother watched... yeah he's a good singer. not exactly a huge fan laughing out loud but i must say, he's a hell good lot of a singer. smile

Demyx Stone
well lucas grabeel isnt that muhc of a popular star. He's not the famous cause he hasnt been in many shows/movies.

I really love his singing though still

Demyx Stone
did i ever mention that i think he should be Troy in HIgh School Musical? I think that his voice was a whole lot better. That's really the only reason why.

JaehSkywalker
he's good singer smile

I love HSM!!!

Unkn0wn
omg.. 2 be honest.. i find High School Musical good actually.. one of those movies showing that u should reach for your dreams even in tough times.. smile Lucas Grabeel's a good singer.. Troy (Zac Efron) sucks.. which is why d good guys always suck but the bad-ass guys r always d best ones.. imagine Lucas in Troy's character.. doesnt look good aye? erm

Demyx Stone
yeah, well i was talking ith one of my friends and she said that Lucas doesnt have that specific something to make himself Troy. She said "not the basketball type" and stuff. I bet if Zac and Lucas had switched roles in another universe, she wouldnt be saying that. and i would be saying that him being Ryan is crazy

Demyx Stone
i figured this thread would be a little more popular

JaehSkywalker
meh.. that's life...

ZAc sings good!

Lucas is cool... smile

Demyx Stone
yeah i dont believe he cut his hair this is going to ruin the look of HIgh School Musical. (he aka both zac a lucas)
Lucas is bald and Zac has shorter hair thanks to hairspray

Demyx Stone
Oh man I got the fox and the hound 2 this week and i cant stop listening to "You Know I Will" cause its about the most awesomest song by Lucas...
His voice Rocks! It makes me go Swoom

Demyx Stone
Of course since im the only one posting on this thread i guess i will stop..

I love GO the distance on Disneymania 5 by him....

I am still sad im the only one writing on this thread so someone who isnt going to bash him or me please respond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.