Akk Guard vs. Royal Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
One of Kar Vastor'sAkk Guard's vs. One of the Emperor's Royal Guards (not the ones in ROTS that Yoda defeated, those are Red Guards, the Royal Guards are the ones in ROTJ). I'm really not sure - Royal Guards have better armor, probably have more training and stuff plus their the strongest members of the Empire and some of them can even use the Force. The Akk Guards, though, were trained by kar himself and are definately stronger physically plus they all are able to use pelekotan (The Force) and their vibroshields would just slice through the Royal Guard's armor so the armor doesn't really make a difference. Hmm...

Well? Who would win?

darthsith19
Nobody? sad

kamikz
Hmm I don't know much about the Akk guards, the Wikipedia article didn't say much. Could you explain more what they can do?

Blaxican Hydra
Have you read Shatterpoint?

their the Korun trained by Kar VAstor, their really good warriors and they have vibro-shields attached to their wrists that can block lightsabers and bullets. lso they can cut through steel.

kamikz
I'm reading Shatterpoint right now, so I don't know very much about them? But doesn't the imperial guards have force pikes?

Lightsnake
Yeah, the royal guards also use Echani training

darthsith19
The Akk Guard's Vibroshields won't be able to cut through the Royal Guard's Force Pike. Akk Guard's can block laser bolts and can use the Force, though their certainly not as good at it as Jedi are. Nick Rostu manages to shoot what? 3 Akk Guards before going down, right? And Mace defeats another one with ease, but that's Mace, so.

jollyjim311
Well, Red guards before they even start out could take Marka Ragnos (OH-EMM-GEE, TEH BEST OF TEH BEST!!!111!1!1!!!), so, I'll go with them!
Actually, I know nothing about their competition, but: http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=43&page=20

For all that counts. Just hit the next button a few times. Anyone have a little more info on the AKK Guards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.