Captain Marvel(DC) against Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
i don't know if there is a thread on this and I used the search function and did not find any thread on this, so if there is, please point it out to me. Otherwise, who wins

Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker) or Captain Marvel(DC)

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
i don't know if there is a thread on this and I used the search function and did not find any thread on this, so if there is, please point it out to me. Otherwise, who wins

Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker) or Captain Marvel(DC)

Beta Ray Bill

D-Block
CM is resistant to magic I'm going with CM and it says that CM will soon be able to blast lighting bolts.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by D-Block
CM is resistant to magic I'm going with CM and it says that CM will soon be able to blast lighting bolts.

Resistant to who's magic and what does that do with suriving blunt force trauma to the skull?

And what good will those pansy lightning bolts be against a legitimate thundergod who controls not just the forces of weather, but mystical and cosmic forces as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.