mr. fantastic vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
I was wondering who will win in a fight between mr. fantastic and captain america?

Inhuman
I like caps but Reed Richards 10/10

long pig
Suffocated Veteran. End of Story.

grey fox
Mr Fantastic....

Grimm22
Cap is one of my favirtoe characters but Cap is outclassed in nearly every catagory no expression

blade31092
Have they ever fighted before?

Darth Martin
RR 10/10.

willRules
Reed wins

Dinalfos
Reed kicks him into oblivion.

Priest
reed pulls out the ultimate nullifier...

or he can just choke cap to death

ALEMASTER
mr f

marvelprince
Though I don't think anymore is required to be said in this thread, I vote for Reed

MrHeavySilence
lol, where's king kam?

Tron
Cap charges his jobber aura to galactic heights, and then...

...he still loses.

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
lol, where's king kam? somewhere bangin your mother.....but now that im finished...

If cap gets all his resources and Reed Richards gets none, than Cap wins.

if not....SPITE THREAD!

marvelprince
I won't call this a spite thread. I just call it a situation where Cap has no possible hope of winning. Oh wait... big grin

Blair Wind
anything where Cap loses is a spite thread?? laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
anything where Cap loses is a spite thread?? laughing out loud it is when he has zero chance of hurting his oppenent. unless he gets to use his big guns

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
somewhere bangin your mother.....but now that im finished...

if not....SPITE THREAD!

Dude, I love Cap, he's one of my favirote characters no expression

However Reed is smarter, faster, stronger, ect....

Seriously unless Cap has the cosmic cube then he gets owned wink

rotiart
This is NOT a fair fight. Lets think about this. Cap vs Reed is like a whole class of difference. YOu have your peak humans, your metahumans, your super humans, then your abstracts.. then you have LT/TOAA... Cap is the best of the peak humans.. but he's gonna lose to Reed.. a metahuman.. jeez.. so not even close.

I love you cap. I'll miss you when you're gone.

mighty adam
reed's smarter, more stronger, plus his more durable. the only thing cap has is more fighting skill but thats not enough reed 9/10

King KAM
Originally posted by mighty adam
reed's smarter, more stronger, plus his more durable. the only thing cap has is more fighting skill but thats not enough reed 9/10 nah reed 10/10 the only way i could see Cap hurtin him is with pressure points, but i dont think reed has any....sad

ST0RM SHAD0W
Cap ties him up in a bow around a light post.

King KAM
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Cap ties him up in a bow around a light post. when he did that he needed reed to be not paying attention....

Grimm22
Give Cap 3 days prep erm

That way Cap can track down the Cosmic Cube stick out tongue

complexbrother
Cap wins by taking reed out for a "few" drinks.

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Give Cap 3 days prep erm

That way Cap can track down the Cosmic Cube stick out tongue why does cap need the cosmic cube???? he would simply attack reed with a S.h.e.i.l.d Death Squad.

ST0RM SHAD0W
How is Reed even going to land a hit on Cap?

Cap could easily dodge Reed and the Reed would tire out before Cap would then, thats when Cap's got Reed.

King KAM
How is Reed even going to land a hit on Cap?

Cap could easily dodge Reed and the Reed would tire out before Cap would then, thats when Cap's got Reed. does reed tire?

ST0RM SHAD0W
does reed tire?

As far as I know Reed has only avarage human stamina.

King KAM
As far as I know Reed has only avarage human stamina. does reed gain super strength and wieght the bigger he gets?

Priest
does reed gain super strength and wieght the bigger he gets?
confused

it makes u wonder, somepeople classify reed as a street leveler. In this thread reed owns cap (who is a top street leveler) as well as batman in another thread.
is he a street leveler?

ST0RM SHAD0W
does reed gain super strength and wieght the bigger he gets?

Yeah, but he still doesn't have superhuman stamina which will be his down fall in the end.

Tron

if not....SPITE THREAD!

Does everyone understand just what a spite thread is? If not, I just made an addition to the rules regarding it, so y'all may wanna check it out.

marvelprince
No Reed is not street level, he isn't hurt by conventional attacks and can very easily suffocate most street level opposition. Basically any one who relies on any sort of physical attack can be taken out by Reed

King KAM
Originally posted by Tron
Does everyone understand just what a spite thread is? If not, I just made an addition to the rules regarding it, so y'all may wanna check it out. no-one reads that garbage.

Tron
no-one reads that garbage.

Well it might be a good time to start, unless anyone wants to end up like hulk=strength, or diabloman, etc... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
no-one reads that garbage.

Well then its time to take out the trash cool

Sea King
Originally posted by Tron
Well it might be a good time to start, unless anyone wants to end up like hulk=strength, or diabloman, etc... roll eyes (sarcastic)

y what happened to them big grin laughing

Grimm22
why does cap need the cosmic cube???? he would simply attack reed with a S.h.e.i.l.d Death Squad.

Reed pwned the army no expression

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Reed pwned the army no expression reed aint surviving a nuke.

rotiart
Originally posted by Priest
confused

it makes u wonder, somepeople classify reed as a street leveler. In this thread reed owns cap (who is a top street leveler) as well as batman in another thread.
is he a street leveler?

Reed would be a metahuman
I think most people nowadays term them, this way.. this is how I term people

Human to Peak Human=Mary Jane Watson to Captain America
Peak Human to Meta Human=Captain America to Black Panther
Meta Human to Super Human=Wolverine to Iron Man
Super Human to Herald Level= Superman to Silver Surfer
Herald Level to Skyfather Level=Silver Surfer to Odin
Skyfather to Abstract Level=Odin to Lord Chaos/Hungrey Galactus
Abstract ++Full Galactus/ Eternity/LT

Also theres this listing
Low Tier=Daredevil/Captain America
Mid Tier=Black Panther/Wolverine
High Tier= Hulk
Uber Tier=Superman/Silver Surfer

And this one
Street Leveler=Basically all heroes not bathed in cosmic rays, or overly powerful mutants. DD, to Cap to Batman to Blackpanther
Meta Human= mutants/cosmic ray low levels. Mr. Fantastic, havok, iceman, storm
Herald Level=superman, captain marvel, captain atom, silver surfer,
Skyfather Level=RKT, Odin, Shazam
Abstract=Lord Order, Master Chaos, Galactus

i kinda rushed the lists so they might be a little off.. but thats basically the main jist of it.

King KAM
Originally posted by rotiart
Reed would be a metahuman
I think most people nowadays term them, this way.. this is how I term people

Human to Peak Human=Mary Jane Watson to Captain America
Peak Human to Meta Human=Captain America to Black Panther
Meta Human to Super Human=Wolverine to Iron Man
Super Human to Herald Level= Superman to Silver Surfer
Herald Level to Skyfather Level=Silver Surfer to Odin
Skyfather to Abstract Level=Odin to Lord Chaos/Hungrey Galactus
Abstract ++Full Galactus/ Eternity/LT

Also theres this listing
Low Tier=Daredevil/Captain America
Mid Tier=Black Panther/Wolverine
High Tier= Hulk
Uber Tier=Superman/Silver Surfer

And this one
Street Leveler=Basically all heroes not bathed in cosmic rays, or overly powerful mutants. DD, to Cap to Batman to Blackpanther
Meta Human= mutants/cosmic ray low levels. Mr. Fantastic, havok, iceman, storm
Herald Level=superman, captain marvel, captain atom, silver surfer,
Skyfather Level=RKT, Odin, Shazam
Abstract=Lord Order, Master Chaos, Galactus

i kinda rushed the lists so they might be a little off.. but thats basically the main jist of it. you just said that Black Panther is higher than captain America your logic is already flawed......

King KAM
I am tired of all of this Captain America peak human BS, propaganda.

Peak human means that you can lift twice your body weight over your head, captain America Weighs, 240 pounds, yet he has Caught 750pounds, without stressing, and yes this was over his head, letting it be known that he can easily press over 800 pounds, considering 750pounds is over 3 times his weight, already, and with terminal velocity was equal to over 1000 pounds, so Cap can NOT be peak human.

Captain america can run about 55miles per hour, for 5 miles while holding a man on his back, which blows any human SPRINTING record out of the water, and he wasnt even sprinting.

Peak human...huh...no..not peak at all..

and you sir, are douche bag....

MrHeavySilence
somewhere bangin your mother.....but now that im finished...

That's funny, I banged your mom, your grandma, and your entire female family lineage.

Really though Rotiart, Kam is right- Captain America is higher than Black Panther.

Also, everyone knows that Captain America has super, arctic breath from being frozen for so long. He can just freeze Reed in his tracks.

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
That's funny, I banged your mom, your grandma, and your entire female family lineage.

Really though Rotiart, Kam is right- Captain America is higher than Black Panther.

Also, everyone knows that Captain America has super, arctic breath from being frozen for so long. He can just freeze Reed in his tracks. you know jokes are funnier when your the first to say them.......

so yeah....nice try....but no cigar.

King_Mungi
Actually from the handbooks peak human strength is said to be able to lift twice their body weight to 800lbs. So yes, Captain America is still said to be peak human

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

Apolloknight
you just said that Black Panther is higher than captain America your logic is already flawed......

no expression

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6939/bpvscapt0yp.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9455/bpvscapt28di.jpg

notice he was injured

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sold25tz.jpg
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/3888/vscap.jpg

BP goes back in time and fights cap, knowing capt is his friend in the future, he doesnt fight full force.

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/7776/cp1.jpg
http://img76.exs.cx/img76/7692/cp3.jpg

Darth Martin
Too small for me too see.

King KAM
Originally posted by Apolloknight
no expression

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6939/bpvscapt0yp.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9455/bpvscapt28di.jpg

notice he was injured

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sold25tz.jpg
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/3888/vscap.jpg

BP goes back in time and fights cap, knowing capt is his friend in the future, he doesnt fight full force.

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/7776/cp1.jpg
http://img76.exs.cx/img76/7692/cp3.jpg cap won 2 of those... and in the first one...that was Pre-frozen cap, and BP senior i think but even if it wasnt, that wasnt Leader of the Avengers yet.

King KAM
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually from the handbooks peak human strength is said to be able to lift twice their body weight to 800lbs. So yes, Captain America is still said to be peak human

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg cap has bench pressed 2200 easily, that aint human

Apolloknight
cap won 2 of those... and in the first one...that was Pre-frozen cap, and BP senior i think but even if it wasnt, that wasnt Leader of the Avengers yet.

no expression

bigbran
they had a little scuffel on spiderman once!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyrnPd-87Q&search=spiderman

King_Mungi
cap has bench pressed 2200 easily, that aint human

Then that's wrong, as said the serum makes you peak human not super enhanced like that.

King KAM
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Then that's wrong, as said the serum makes you peak human not super enhanced like that. the serum was experimental, they dont know what the hell it does, its only ever worked on 3 people one of them kicking over a truck with ease.

Apolloknight
the serum was experimental, they dont know what the hell it does, its only ever worked on 3 people one of them kicking over a truck with ease.

I do remember it saying in his profile he experienced superhuman abilities at one point.

King_Mungi
the serum was experimental, they dont know what the hell it does, its only ever worked on 3 people one of them kicking over a truck with ease.

Well Avengers comics as well as handbooks state he is merely peak human. *shrugs*

rotiart

King KAM
here we go with the handbooks again.....

rotiart
Just cause you have fluctuations, doesn't mean thats where you stand on a regular basis. You ever carry something that usually you think is real heavy, but after carrying it you think, man that was easy, until someone told you how heavy it was? When Adrenaline is going, sometimes you can do things you wouldn't think possible. If 4 people of normal size and strength can tip over a car, how would a person nearly 4-5 times our supposed strength do it.

King KAM
Just cause you have fluctuations, doesn't mean thats where you stand on a regular basis. You ever carry something that usually you think is real heavy, but after carrying it you think, man that was easy, until someone told you how heavy it was? When Adrenaline is going, sometimes you can do things you wouldn't think possible. If 4 people of normal size and strength can tip over a car, how would a person nearly 4-5 times our supposed strength do it. Cap isnt peak human, the man catches 750 pound women over his head without strain, he jumps over 20 feet in the air, and he dodges bullets and shit, get it through your head,

and stop with this handbook garbaqge

Soljer
So much spite it is ridiculous...

rotiart
Havnen't you ever heard of creative liberty?

Here's what happens. A writer creates a feat so absurd, that later, the editor looking back, has to have another writer retcon it. If it isn't too absurd, they let it go.

So when was this fat woman caught? Got a scan cause I'd like to see the situation it happened.

I love cap too. Hell Capts hung with Thor in a fight... doesn't mean that Cap suddenly has godlike strength.

rotiart
Spite, on my end?

King KAM
Havnen't you ever heard of creative liberty?

Here's what happens. A writer creates a feat so absurd, that later, the editor looking back, has to have another writer retcon it. If it isn't too absurd, they let it go.

So when was this fat woman caught? Got a scan cause I'd like to see the situation it happened.

I love cap too. Hell Capts hung with Thor in a fight... doesn't mean that Cap suddenly has godlike strength. but none of caps feats are retconned, you just dont read cap....fine i put it like this,if cap is peak human than namor is only class 60.

rotiart
Namor in water is like class 60-75 I think.. but out he's like 35-40 If I remember correctly.

You need to remember that when people DRAW things, they don't always know what an item actually weighs. Sometimes they draw it cause it looks cool.

Is Namor class 60? in water I guess he could be. I always remember it being less.

King KAM
Namor in water is like class 60-75 I think.. but out he's like 35-40 If I remember correctly.

You need to remember that when people DRAW things, they don't always know what an item actually weighs. Sometimes they draw it cause it looks cool.

Is Namor class 60? in water I guess he could be. I always remember it being less. you are officially a hand-book loser, and not needed on this thread,

rotiart
Righhhhttttt. Nice spiteful comments there. Just cause I don't hoard my comics like you, doesn't mean I don't buy them like you do.

Cap's thrown his shield at a helicopter, at hundreds of yards away. He nailed it dead on, and the shield was ... poof.. back in his hand. Not only is that an incredible strength feat, That would be an incredible feat if you think about the physics involved too.

Jesus man its a comic book. Grow up.

Wynndar
how did this thread last this long?

King KAM
Righhhhttttt. Nice spiteful comments there. Just cause I don't hoard my comics like you, doesn't mean I don't buy them like you do.

Cap's thrown his shield at a helicopter, at hundreds of yards away. He nailed it dead on, and the shield was ... poof.. back in his hand. Not only is that an incredible strength feat, That would be an incredible feat if you think about the physics involved too.

Jesus man its a comic book. Grow up. dont tell me to grow up becuase you are on the same forum that i am on, and i dont even buy comics anymore im too poor i download em, and maybe you should too, so that you wouldnt be such an idiot.

rotiart
Wow. I didn't know you could download comics. Btw, you have no idea what you're arguing about.

Soljer
Namor Class 40? Wow....

Besides, the real comic book debaters in this forum go by the feats in the comic books, not the handbooks. The handbooks are notoriously innaccurate.

rotiart
Listen. I was defining what Peak human is. So don't get high and mighty on me too. Cap is listed as Peak Human. He's always been stated even in the comics as peak human. The only non peak human captain wannabe is us agent. Ultimate Cap regularly shows over the top feats.
Captain america in 616 fights guys like Baron Zemo, Red Skull, Taskmaster, He hangs with DD.. another near peak human. He's fought and lost against wolverine. Should me obvious feats where cap has suddenly been upgraded. Cause you won't. Except for occasional instances that could be misconstrued, when has cap suddenly lifted up a cap or something.

The arguement is Soljer, that Peak Human, as a classification is where cap is. And that theoretically, he is what all humans at their best, could be.

Otherwise you're saying that the Super soldier serum, didn't make him the best of the best, but turned him into a steroid freak like luke cage or something. Cap is nothing like cage.

Soljer
*shakes head* Captain America regularly manages to do things that are beyond the typical peak human. Like running at 60 miles per hour, dodging bullets at close range AFTER they are fired, catching big bertha, throwing his shield through a truck, intercepting a missile with it, throwing it and managing to keep up with it, hurting the friggin HULK.

A peak human, meaning the best of human potential, should not be capable of any of this. Pick up a comic, sometime.

King KAM
Originally posted by Soljer
*shakes head* Captain America regularly manages to do things that are beyond the typical peak human. Like running at 60 miles per hour, dodging bullets at close range AFTER they are fired, catching big bertha, throwing his shield through a truck, intercepting a missile with it, throwing it and managing to keep up with it, hurting the friggin HULK.

A peak human, meaning the best of human potential, should not be capable of any of this. Pick up a comic, sometime. schooled him!

rotiart
whatever. caps taken on hyde, powerman, hes outrun people up a flight of stairs ( i think it was punisher or daredevil) after they had already started running. Fought us agent and beat him easily even though he is a cap ripoff, but with enhanced strength and bulletproof skin. I glad you remember a few instances.

Caps gone toe to toe with Terrax too.

Btw I'm pretty sure the shield toss, you mention with hulk refers to heroes reborn.

I don't however remember this big bertha incident. I do remember Cap in a shoving match with US agent, a registered 10 tonner, shoving him down.

Yes I know cap has feats. But even on marvel.com. the website. the company that OWNS the damned character, says hes a peak human.

I own an acura rsx. People that saw it thought I had a type-s, because it has leather interior. I told them no it doesn't. They said it has to be, cause only the type s comes with leather. In the end I finally convinced them that you can get the base model in leather also. I own the car. They don't. You're telling me you know more about the character then the company that owns it?

Soljer
I'm telling you that statistics don't mean shit in the comics. Namor, the class 60 character has plenty of class 100 feats. You yourself named several feats for Cap that puts him above peak human. We have to go by feats, not by handbooks and statistics that marvel (or the fans, in the case of the Marvel.com bios) perpetuate.

rotiart
I am tired of all of this Captain America peak human BS, propaganda.

Peak human means that you can lift twice your body weight over your head, captain America Weighs, 240 pounds, yet he has Caught 750pounds, without stressing, and yes this was over his head, letting it be known that he can easily press over 800 pounds, considering 750pounds is over 3 times his weight, already, and with terminal velocity was equal to over 1000 pounds, so Cap can NOT be peak human.

Captain america can run about 55miles per hour, for 5 miles while holding a man on his back, which blows any human SPRINTING record out of the water, and he wasnt even sprinting.

Peak human...huh...no..not peak at all..

and you sir, are douche bag....

Actually I was trying to refer to this.
And as far as the fact that he's calling me names. I was just trying to state what is. Cap is stated to be a peak human. His Feats show otherwise. Namor is stated to be a 60 ton, but lifts 100 ton items.

What you don't seem to understand is that I'm stating what a peak human is supposedly. That as far as most things are concerned Cap is listed as a Peak human, and feats otherwise, has never been stated as anything but.

I was stating that the definition of peak human, is supposedly greater than anything even the best olympic level athlete could do. Which is what cap is.

He is right about one thing, Black Panther isn't above caps level, but i was rushing the list i had made and couldn't think of anyone else offhand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.