"Sam Raimi Surprises Fans"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bballplayer123
Ok, so I go on the official Sony website for SM3. I see this thing, a link like the one that directs you to the trailer, and it says the above title. I never got to see it. I get back online today, and it's not there anymore!!! One of you have probably already posted about this, and if so, can you direct me to the thread? I've looked. (and I've searched on the internet). And if not, have any of you seen the video? It's an interview or something. Can provide me with the details of the "surprise"? It might just be the six-movie contract thing. Is it?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks wink

spencerspider
it was just the trailer. they got to see the trailer or the "surprise". go to superherohypes boards and u will prob find it there. nuttin special man

bballplayer123
kk cool

spencerspider
and ur welcome.... lol jk

WhiteRat
Originally posted by bballplayer123
Ok, so I go on the official Sony website for SM3. I see this thing, a link like the one that directs you to the trailer, and it says the above title. I never got to see it. I get back online today, and it's not there anymore!!! One of you have probably already posted about this, and if so, can you direct me to the thread? I've looked. (and I've searched on the internet). And if not, have any of you seen the video? It's an interview or something. Can provide me with the details of the "surprise"? It might just be the six-movie contract thing. Is it?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks wink

I dont believe everything I see on the internet dude,I check it all out."YOU" NEED TO STOP BELEIVING THE CRAP SAM RAIMI TELLS YOU.

Dan-El
Originally posted by WhiteRat
I dont believe everything I see on the internet dude,I check it all out."YOU" NEED TO STOP BELEIVING THE CRAP SAM RAIMI TELLS YOU.

Quit ****ing with people and just leave already.

NiņoAraņa
i second that motion wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.