Candoras Ordo: Heavy, pistol, or Melee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
I have been wondering about this for a while. what does candoras do the best with? Twin pistols, a heavy gun, or melee weapons?

kamikz
His attribute's are....

Strenght: 15.
Dexterity: 12.

So I would put his melee above his range. In the "recommended stats" pages it says that melee is what he is specialized in.... When I looked at recommended range, it featured him with two pistols. It didn't say anything specifically, but I take it as he should use two guns. (Since there were other pictures where other characters wield rifles and some pistols)

GM Nebaris
His repeating blaster...

SnakeEyes
I would rarely equip any character with anything but melee weapons... They just seemed to always be better with them.

Null ARC Avis
hmm... did you use him on the star forge?

Null ARC Avis
Bump and also, what is he just plain better with?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Bump and also, what is he just plain better with? He's better with blades, seriously. Get him Ajunta Pall's blade, jack it up to the max, give it to him and let it rip.

Null ARC Avis
But you can only use one blade if you give him AP blade right?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
But you can only use one blade if you give him AP blade right? Yeah, but the overall damage is quite the something if you build him right, and after playing KotOR(PC) again.. I'd recommend the Bar-something vibroblades you get from Suvam Tan. Get those upgraded, they do 12-40 damage average; but you have to pay a lot for them.

Tangible God
I give every non-droid character blades. F*ckin' hate the guns.

GM Nebaris
His signature weapon is the repeating blaster.

Ushgarak
Bumping like that is spam- please don't.

GM Nebaris
Me?

Null ARC Avis
how was it spam?

GM Nebaris
I think Ush is high.

kamikz
I am thinking of buying KOTOR 1. I liked the second one, and completed it fast, but I've only played the first one a little. Is it worth buying?

GM Nebaris
Definitely. It's way better then the second. Probably the best SW RPG out there.

kamikz
Cool. Does it last long, as long as the second?

GM Nebaris
I can't remember too well, but I think that it's slightly shorter.

Julie
He's okay with melee but he likes the blasters.....try upgrading a mandalorian assault rifle or something...then let him blast away

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Bumping like that is spam- please don't.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4996/obeyush7en.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.