Ban Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HellMaster93
I reckon today should be an official KMC holiday! smile Three bans of well known and controversial members- Aj, K Diddy and that wanker Kai Lien! I hereby announce this...

...BAN DAY! eek!

Leo.M
noneup

L0ckJaw
You cant short it down to "b-day" so change it no expression this is dooms' day to me

HellMaster93
Restriction day? eek! Happy Dance

L0ckJaw
R-day, huh? OK, it works

HellMaster93
Ahem... welcome, ladies and gents, to the first annual R-Day!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Leo.M
noneup

bigbran
i almost got banned too, today, whats with that?

HellMaster93
Let's celebrate the bans of not 1, not 2, but THREE little pricks!!! Happy Dance

Leo.M
Originally posted by bigbran
i almost got banned too, today, whats with that?

Mod's on PMS....

bigbran
i almost got banned too, today, whats with that? that pokemon forum thingy is rough!!!

Quincy Archer
thumb up

lord xyz
nonedown

bigbran
i went in the poke forum, just to make fun of kai lien, then me and aj were doing what the pokenerds were doing, and i got reported 2x.

HellMaster93
Ahem... please announce the names of those past KMCers lost to bans. Ahem, I dedicate this 1st R-Day to 2 veteran comic forum members:
Marcus4600/ Dayscribe/ thunderstraike and most importantly...
Whirlysplat!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I reckon today should be an official KMC holiday! smile Three bans of well known and controversial members- Aj, K Diddy and that wanker Kai Lien! I hereby announce this...

...BAN DAY! eek!

Who's Kai Lien?

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Who's Kai Lien? oh god, you dont want to know... or do you?

HellMaster93
Fomrerly fox13 and Redfox! smile Check the start of the now closed "Hmmm" thread and have a LAUGH!

Leo.M
Mah, if we make it a holiday for them.... SlipknoT should have one too rock sad

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Leo.M
Mah, if we make it a holiday for them.... SlipknoT should have one too rock sad OK... ahem.
"We officially commenmorate those MCers long gone... SlipKnot... Marcus4600.... Whirly... K Diddy... Kai F**KING Lein... Dyingstar/ Rand/ Judas1.5 (anyone remember that wanker?)... does anyone care toremember any others? big grin

Leo.M
OK... ahem.
"We officially commenmorate those MCers long gone... SlipKnot... Marcus4600.... Whirly... K Diddy... Kai F**KING Lein... Dyingstar/ Rand/ Judas1.5 (anyone remember that wanker?)... does anyone care toremember any others? big grin

The True Fear, EsteemedLeader, jerlark386, and The Scarecrow

Flamboyant4Life
We have a Pokemon forum?

HellMaster93
That's what i was thinking...

bigbran
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
We have a Pokemon forum? i know, i didnt see it until, i thought kai lien was dead, so i looked at his profile.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410830&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=15

bigbran
That's what i was thinking... i found it today, its actully one thread. and a bunch of nerds have a forum on games .

Darth Macabre
Fomrerly fox13 and Redfox! smile Check the start of the now closed "Hmmm" thread and have a LAUGH!

I remember him...He put a link to his version of Dragostea Din Tei down in the music forum...

HellMaster93
yeah... the RPG forum's kinda lame... a few cool people hang out there but honestly? I can think of at least 2 who were psychotic wankers (Dyingstar and Fox 13/ Kai Lein!)

RogerRamjet
A.J. again?? aww jeez...doh, and i had warned him just earlier.. no expression

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I remember him...He put a link to his version of Dragostea Din Tei down in the music forum... This will forver be how I remember him... laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZa3Dbo8Vo&search=Fox13

And this too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9R1JsF2EM&mode=user&search=

bigbran
This will forver be how I remember him... laughing

And this too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9R1JsF2EM&mode=user&search= holy shit. laughing laughing laughing eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

HellMaster93
laughing you watched both? They're very different... but both rock!

Darth Macabre
This will forver be how I remember him... laughing

And this too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9R1JsF2EM&mode=user&search=

Too funny... laughing

HellMaster93
I know... he was such a prick!

bigbran
can you get banned for posting links??

HellMaster93
Uhhh... noooo....

ThePittman
mf_party

bigbran
ok, this is some arguement, its pretty funny although the mods, edited a lot of stuff, it goes on for the end of the thread.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407148&perpage=20&highlight=userid%3A94685&pagenumber=3

L0ckJaw
Why havent I got even ONE warning?!? I humilitated Kai Lein to the ground !

Conclussion : I am too funny to get banned no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by L0ckJaw

Conclussion : I am too funny to get banned no expression i thought i was getting a warning or something too, i came in after and insulted him.

HellMaster93
ok, this is some arguement, its pretty funny although the mods, edited a lot of stuff, it goes on for the end of the thread.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407148&perpage=20&highlight=userid%3A94685&pagenumber=3 Jesus... they gave up editing after a while...

bigbran
Jesus... they gave up editing after a while... ps, one of them is still here.....

stunna1773
hahaha Dyingstar i hate him so much

bigbran
Originally posted by stunna1773
hahaha Dyingstar i hate him so much what?

HellMaster93
Originally posted by L0ckJaw

Conclussion : I am too funny to get banned no expression Even I didnt get warned or banned or anything! eek!

bigbran
Even I didnt get warned or banned or anything! eek! i want "robbie to cum back!

HellMaster93
ps, one of them is still here..... Uhh... you're that Bran guy, aren't you..? wink

bigbran
Uhh... you're that Bran guy, aren't you..? wink why, who wants to know?

HellMaster93
Raz might well be ierested... smile

hitokiri jin
Nobody...are the mods going on a banning spree in here?

bigbran
Raz might well be ierested... smile naah.

HellMaster93
Yes... hugely... especially the Wrathful Dwarf-ster... the greatest mod efer!

bigbran
Yes... hugely... especially the Wrathful Dwarf-ster... the greatest mod efer! i never admitted anything though. so...

Deit

...BAN DAY! eek!

You know, this isn't even funny, it's sad. I've seen stupid threads but this takes it. I have a saying: "STUPID THREADS ARE STARTED BY STUPID PEOPLE WHO DESERVE WHAT THEY'RE DISHING OUT!!!!!!!!!!" one of those people who got banned was my friend. if this is what you think is funny than I aint laughing.

HellMaster93
LMAO! Faer not, mon ami... but be careful... LOL. "Your the reasin Jacko's a child molester!"

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Deit
You know, this isn't even funny, it's sad. I've seen stupid threads but this takes it. I have a saying: "STUPID THREADS ARE STARTED BY STUPID PEOPLE WHO DESERVE WHAT THEY'RE DISHING OUT!!!!!!!!!!" one of those people who got banned was my friend. if this is what you think is funny than I aint laughing. Why do I have a sudden urge to add this quote to my profile? laughing

bigbran
LMAO! Faer not, mon ami... but be careful... LOL. "Your the reasin Jacko's a child molester!" laughing

Punkyhermy
you guy are crazy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
you guy are crazy. me?

stunna1773
im white big grin

DarkC
lno expression

hitokiri jin
thumb up

CherryTopper
I have been banned for three days here before!!!

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
you guy are crazy. Obviously... laughing ewveryone's crazy... it's just SOME PEOPLE (cough... Kai Lien... cough!) are bastards to go with it!

HellMaster93
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I have been banned for three days here before!!! Ditto, but I need not commemorate myself... smile

CherryTopper
I think I am a bastard, where's my daddy

CherryTopper
Ditto, but I need not commemorate myself... smile
I do it all the time...cuz I'm stoopid big grin

HellMaster93
OK... howver, I am proudly legitimate!

CherryTopper
sure you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

HellMaster93
I am... honest... smile

CherryTopper
what ever...I believe roll eyes (sarcastic)

HellMaster93
Sure you do... mad

CherryTopper
REALLY smile i truly do whistling

hitokiri jin
take it with a pinch of salt guys...nobody's legit these days...

HellMaster93
Actually, I really am.... cool

SelphieT
........K. Diddy got restricted today!? whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Raz
We have a new thread for stuff like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.