What If......................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
these were apocalypses horsemen who killed charles x

Death: human torch

War: juggernaut

Pestilence: Prowler - a personal favourite -
with celestial enhancements he looks great Ive seen some art work of people who have some ideas of people with celestial apocalypse enhancements

Famine: scarlet witch - she rocks with apoc enhancements she'd be invincible and unstoppable

OK you have to decide what would happen who would fight and - defeat / loose to this team - debate and decisions

Darth Martin
Are you asking who can beat them?

lilnutta12
basically yh,
but also im saying you can pick a team that would lose
in that case what would happen when this team loses and who cant then beat the horsemen

magneto1992
I would like to think that this imperfects are the new Apocalypse Horsemen

Paragon=Dead (i Mean he kill Magneto)
http://www.ea.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/imperfects.jsp?charid=5
Brigade=War
http://www.ea.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/imperfects.jsp?charid=1
Hazmat=Pestilence
http://www.ea.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/imperfects.jsp?charid=3
And Maybe Octopus carnage or Ultimate Venom as Fatige

Darth Martin
A team that can beat them. Hmmmmmm.......

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Dr.Fate
Flash

magneto1992
My Horsemen Can bbeat yours

lilnutta12
not with scarlet witch she will depower the lot of yours then juggernaut will rip them up

Darth Martin
Myu hhorseman will beat yours.

lilnutta12
no they wont

human torch vs hazmant - human torch would burn him and make his liquids drop.

juggernaut vs brigade - nice fight juggernaut uses celetial,sinister,apoc,100% cytorrak power and completely destroys brigade.

prowler vs octo carnage - octo carnage is insane prowler isnt but ill admit it goes to octo carnage here.

scarlet witch vs paragon - great fight sad scarlet flyies out of teleportation reach and depowers her then turns her into a flower piece of chicken having juggernaut eat it.

magneto1992
Ok lets try
Hazmat beat Juggernaut (Phisical attack may not work but giving you VIH, Antrax, Fever, Toxic germ ect... haave to kill him I give him Five minutes before dead with all that diasis)
Paragon beat Human torch no problm her suit is not harm by Heat of Magnetesim (thats the why she kill magnus)
Jean Grey Movie Phonexis kill Scarlet wicth just like she kill the professor
And Brigade kill Prowler (I mean he can`t be more thought that the one Brigade kill, Wolverine)

lilnutta12
nice I'm putting the matches together and hasmat hasn't a chance against a 100% celestial,apoc,sinister enhanced juggernaut thats basically unstoppable his armor will be wider and way stronger and his strength and powers way more powerful

listen to these words
100% cytorrak - celstial - apocalypse - and sinister enhancements

magneto1992
Alternative dimension Superman as War and beats your War
Hazmat as Pestilence and beat your Pestilence
Dr Doom as Dead and beats HT as Dead
Phonexis as Famine and beats yours

Are you happy now

lilnutta12
lol
no
but ill give up coz i no ull continue to annoy me
but it doesnt change my mind that mine is better

DickBlazer
easily beaten by many

all characters vasty overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.