Yoda vs. Desann & Jerec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Escape81
The Grandmasta pimp-daddy of all Jedi versus two powerful Dark Jedi.

Setting: AotC Geonosian Hangar.

Rules: Everything goes.

Lightsnake
Yoda kills Jerec almost instantly...and finishes Desann soon after

GM Nebaris
Jerec and Desann, easily. Desann could possibly do it alone.

darthsith19
Hmm...

Captain REX
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Jerec and Desann, easily. Desann could possibly do it alone.

Care to share?

And is this before or after the Valley, for each of these silly Dark Jedi video game fodder?

GM Nebaris
After the valley of course.

Escape81
Originally posted by Captain REX
Care to share?

And is this before or after the Valley, for each of these silly Dark Jedi video game fodder?

Neither of them possess the powers of the Valley. Not in this thread.

Tangible God
Then their screwed.

kamikz
Yup, and fast. The only problem might be for Jerec's weird hand attack, but since Yoda knew a defence against almost every technique that wouldn't be a problem as well...

GM Nebaris
Well if neither possess the power of the valley, Yoda should be able to comfortably win.

zephiel7
If they have their valley then its tough, they could win if it is ROTS Yoda. If they don't, they are f*cked.

GM Nebaris
You mean Yoda right?

Darth Sexy
How would they be able to beat the green fairy even WITH the power of the valley? Unless of course you would put those two on par with the likes of Windu and Dooku, which I wouldn't.

GM Nebaris
With the power of the valley, I would easily place Desann above Yoda, and probably Jerec too. Without the power of the valley, they are much weaker though.

Darth Sexy
I'm confused, I am familiar with the power of the valley but I also understand that it doesn't quantify your abilities. By your logic you'd put Kyle Kattarn>YOda because he was able to defeat 7 dark jedi in the Valley. I'm sorry but that isn't good logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.