Galak_Mech runs a guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Galak Fyyar in his jedi killing mech suit fights through a guantlet. His suit is fully repaired after each fight and he regains his stamina fully...

1. Zett Jukasa.
2. Han Solo.
3. Alpha (clone).
4. Obi-Wan TPM.
5. Boba Fett.
6. General Grievous.

I did this mostly because I've never seen Galak in a thread before and because I didn't know where people would put him.....

GM Nebaris
I say he stops at 5 and if not, he gets past grievous and makes it all of the way.

kamikz
Care to explain why you think so?

SnakeEyes
I say either Han or Alpha defeats Galak. Galak never really impressed me... even in his mech suit. Considering that Han has taken on Fett on numerous occassions (and has taken on greater enemies than Gaak) I think that he could defeat Galak. So could Alpha. If you've read the Republic comic series, you'll see that Alpha is really skilled.

Zett gets owned, though. wink

kamikz
Good points, but I think that even though Han is a much better shot, he won't win. Galak is surrounded by an energy field, normal blaster shots literally bounce off, and explosions are reduced and many are needed for it to go down, and then it is only temporary. His armor is very thick, I think it is made with cortosis as well. He has an imperial blaster which fires at an extremly fast rate, and has a rocket launcher (kinda, shots exploding, blue balls) on his other hand. He also has a spear on his hand which could kill someone in close combats if they get hit....

I'd say both Han and Alpha is better, but they don't have the necessary equipment to win, and I don't think they would survive in a shootout long enough to get his shield down...

darthsith19
Probably Alpha, if not then Obi-Wan.

kamikz
Could you people say why you think that way?

Captain REX
I would appreciate it if that would happen more.

Alpha could probably take down the Mechmeister Galak. Galak was a light challenge for Kyle Katarn, who had just (once again) started his training over. Alpha is incredibly skilled.

If not, Grievous annihilates him with his CWness. no expression

kamikz
But Kyle is not at the rank of a beginner, he was above an incredible strong PT master, who had been enhanced, had personal traning from Palpatine, and some weird move with his hand which could destroy a whole docking bay and a star ship. And Desann said to Katarn that he was stronger in JO than ever before...

Captain REX
Jerec was only a Knight, I thought. And Jerec was more powerful than Kyle until they both entered the Valley, and they became pretty equal...or something like that.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Captain REX
Jerec was only a Knight, I thought. And Jerec was more powerful than Kyle until they both entered the Valley, and they became pretty equal...or something like that. No, Jerec was a Jedi Master who trained under that librarian in AotC.

Lightsnake
Jerec was a Jedi Master by the PT. Obi-wan makes a passing reference to 'Master Jerec'

Tangible God
Really, where?

kamikz
This is how I think....

Galak pwns Zett, he is to young to defeat him.

Galak then proceeds to own Han, because Han's blaster cannot go through his shields.

Then it is Alpha, who could probably hold out pretty long, but will lack the fire power to get through. And he cannot dodge rocket launchers....

Obi-Wan could possibly win this, but that depends on how long he can deflect the imperial repeater, how long it will take for him to cut through the shields, and if he can react to every single rocket shot. I think Obi would have a hard time with him, I'd give Galak 6/5 to win....

Boba has alot of explosives, and his jet pack would make him good against explosives and would be harder to hit. Boba could possibly blow up the shield, but Galak still has armor underneath, and the shield reloads after about 10 seconds. Boba has a good chance....

Grievous, I think, doesn't have anything that is very effective against Galak. Can he dodge rockets and deflect high rate blaster fire for a long time? If he strikes the shields so they get down then he has a chance. I think it depends on how fast he gets close....

I'd say Galak has a chance to get through....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.