superman(superman returns) vs x-men (x3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
including pheonix

magneto1992
Speeblits

Cosmo Kramer
I havent seen the Superman Return movie. Does anybody know what the title means? He isnt returning from anywhere and there retelling the story in the first place. It should be Superman Beginnnsss...again. Like Batman Begins. I just hope it doesnt suck like that movie. Liam Neeson should of owned him.

Darth Martin
Superman Returns does not even compare to BB. Superman wins this.

Validus
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I havent seen the Superman Return movie. Does anybody know what the title means? He isnt returning from anywhere and there retelling the story in the first place. It should be Superman Beginnnsss...again. Like Batman Begins. I just hope it doesnt suck like that movie. Liam Neeson should of owned him.
It doesn't retell any story.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Validus
They aren't retelling any story.

No, there screwing it up! mad

Sea King
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer

i went to see it i believe from what i saw it was just a add on to the rest of the superman movies

lilnutta12
inc;uding phoenix people instant death method

supes skin gets peeled off but he kills her before she can kill him

but we dont no all of these morlocks/brotherhood mutans that there were some of them could of been powerful telpaths or something like that - but got killed to quick for us to realised supes still winz

Priest
we really dident see wat the Pheonix can do in the movie.

H. S. 6
If it's just the X-Men, Supes wins. (Sppedblitx, heat vision, etc.)

Phoenix won't touch him. Wolverine's healing factor protected him against her; you think Supes is going to be any different.

Deathstroke
Supes picks up the entire battlefield and throws it into space.

HisMajestyAC43
i haven't seen the movie but i thought it was called superman returns because he stops being superman and comes back to save the city? all within the movie...

idk but any way... superman would own the x-men from the movie.

phreak_v2.o
excellent... most excellent! go supes!!!

King_Mungi
Gah! Superman Returns is a continuation of the old Superman movies. It takes place right after Superman 2, when Lois and Clark had sex.

Superman was gone for 5 years in space traveling to what looked like the return of Krypton, and the title is him returning to Earth.

Tron
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Gah! Superman Returns is a continuation of the old Superman movies. It takes place right after Superman 2, when Lois and Clark had sex.

Superman was gone for 5 years in space traveling to what looked like the return of Krypton, and the title is him returning to Earth.

What he said.

Mider
yet she didnt know clark was supes.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mider
yet she didnt know clark was supes.

He makes her forget, I believe.

backspace
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Superman was gone for 5 years in space traveling to what looked like the return of Krypton, and the title is him returning to Earth. But in superman 3 and 4 *spoiler* Lois doesn't have his son.

backspace
sorry i did a lousy job on that spoiler warning.

Tron
Originally posted by backspace
But in superman 3 and 4 *spoiler* Lois doesn't have his son.

Ignore that. Singer started from after part 2, and basically erased those two disasters.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tron
Ignore that. Singer started from after part 2, and basically erased those two disasters.

thumb up

backspace
Originally posted by Tron
Ignore that. Singer started from after part 2, and basically erased those two disasters. God bless that man.

MattDay
yea them films seemed out of continuity anyways, like stand along superman movies, because they didnt relate to anything... pretty crappy

Whittdawg92
superman returns was the gayest superman movie I've ever seen in my life. Blues Clues has a better plot, and has more action.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Supes picks up the entire battlefield and throws it into space.

I second that. Superman was being irradiated by a continent made of krptonite and he still tossed a land mass into space. X3 Phoenix couldn't even bring down wolverine.

Tha C-Master
It was for the sake of the plot, wolverine has stabbed her before.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Yea, if Jean wanted to, he wouldve been gone, adamantium isnt indestructible, just more molecularly stable, more concentration and "poof" .But yea, Logan has stabbed Jean ie Endsong, where Logan stabs Jean to weaken the Force's influence, because the only way Phoenix dies is if she wants to. But it might be completely different than the comics. Assuming that Jean cannot revive herself, Supes would probably win. Unless Jean creates a kind of field where there can be no intertia or gravitational influence, like in the movie how everything kind of just floats, but I might be overestimating her current capability.

Fanboy
Wide spreaded Heat vision and speed blitz Phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.